PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Epic Mickey 2 Demo - Anyoen else getting caliration failed?

Anyone else having trouble calibrating there PS move while trying to play Epic Mickey 2?

I calibrated the move in the XMB like it wanted (That was a joke of a test, took me so many attempts just to get a success and not an error) and yet I continue to get a calibration failed message when I try and play Epic Mickey 2s demo. Am I the only one, or is something on my end faulty?

Can play Killzone 3 with the move fine, though I dont think that uses the magnetic sensor (Honestly never calibrated through the XMB before )

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Anyone else having trouble calibrating there PS move while trying to play Epic Mickey 2?

I calibrated the move in the XMB like it wanted (That was a joke of a test, took me so many attempts just to get a success and not an error) and yet I continue to get a calibration failed message when I try and play Epic Mickey 2s demo. Am I the only one, or is something on my end faulty?

Can play Killzone 3 with the move fine, though I dont think that uses the magnetic sensor (Honestly never calibrated through the XMB before )
    just start the game using the move controller

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    the demo blows... im severely disappointed (not that i had high expectations ever to begin with) its on the PS3/360 now... why the hell does it feel like im still playing the Wii version. its controls are sluggish (really really sluggish) and the camera... STILL sucks, and graphically disappointing.
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    I finally got to play the demo, I had to move the PS eye up and point the PS move dead center of the eye so I had to stand up while playing. It was pretty awkward to play and after playing I cant believe I wasted so much of my time trying to calibrate the damn move controller to play it. I was expecting to enjoy it, but that was hardly the case.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I finally got to play the demo, I had to move the PS eye up and point the PS move dead center of the eye so I had to stand up while playing. It was pretty awkward to play and after playing I cant believe I wasted so much of my time trying to calibrate the damn move controller to play it. I was expecting to enjoy it, but that was hardly the case.
    I played seated but yeah not really that good of a demo.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    The game isn't that bad, but it isn't too much better than the demo.

Thread Information