Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    In away it's still her fault, but we can pass blame all we want... the fact remains the child went through hell and so did the mum, now the zoo has to explain what's next
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    That mom is mental $#@!ed for the rest of her life. Wouldn't be surprised if she gets a divroce. Just hope some lawyers don't try to blame the zoo and sue them.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    it's both that are at fault but more so the mother of that child. However, we honestly don't need to say it's the mother at fault, I am quite sure she is in a miserable state right now, if not, probably a severe case of shock. no reason to be rude or completely negative towards the mother in this matter. Stuff like this happens, it doesn't mean she was a bad parent or whatever else, it's just $#@! that happens.

The zoo though could have put in a fence catch. all of the Zoo's here in Minnesota have had them for years. they put them their in case stuff like this happen, so if someone fell, the fence sticking out at an angle would catch them. That zoo should have put these up, without them it was only a matter of time.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    it's both that are at fault but more so the mother of that child. However, we honestly don't need to say it's the mother at fault, I am quite sure she is in a miserable state right now, if not, probably a severe case of shock. no reason to be rude or completely negative towards the mother in this matter. Stuff like this happens, it doesn't mean she was a bad parent or whatever else, it's just $#@! that happens.

The zoo though could have put in a fence catch. all of the Zoo's here in Minnesota have had them for years. they put them their in case stuff like this happen, so if someone fell, the fence sticking out at an angle would catch them. That zoo should have put these up, without them it was only a matter of time.
    Good idea but come on man do we have to idiot proof everything now a days because people lack common sense? *looks at can of peanut butter that says contains peanuts* nvm guess we do.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Both are to blame true... but then you could blame the dogs on what they naturally do and defend and being curious about who has entered their turf...

But the mother has to look in the mirror everyday known what she did
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    all she had to do is jump in kick dogs grab kid get out but she is to much of coward
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Its nit that simple mate. Animal cruelty and all that

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    So you dont care if one person dies or two?
    It's her fault that the kid is down there anyways. The least you can is try and help. FFS you caused the probem in the first place. As dave said a adult could've stood up against them.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It's her fault, it's the zoo's fault and its the kid's fault....

The blame game started the minute she put her kid on the wall/fence...

Master Guru
    stood up against those dogs, are you all high?

I can already see the $#@! talkers on this topic, don't try to think your all tough, those african dogs were in a big group, they are majorly aggressive and they would tear both of you two up. bunch of macho men in this forum. lolz yea right.

Master Guru

I can already see the $#@! talkers on this topic, don't try to think your all tough, those african dogs were in a big group, they are majorly aggressive and they would tear both of you two up. bunch of macho men in this forum. lolz yea right.
    All here we go the naysayers are in. I know for sure i would have protected my kid against them and i don't need one to verify that. Even if it meant death for both us.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    It's her fault, it's the zoo's fault and its the kid's fault....

The blame game started the minute she put her kid on the wall/fence...
    the toddlers fault? ugh o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    All here we go the naysayers. I know for sure i would have protected my kid against them and i don't need one to verify that. Even if it meant death for both us.

those dogs would have tore you up. I know for 100% fact those dogs would have $#@!ed you up. doesn't matter what or who is a fault now. point is, is the zoo can definitely take more safetly measures and they should with such aggressive animals for pete sakes.

lets not forget the gorilla accident where a toddler feel in the gorilla pit with all the gorillas. should the parent have jumped down their also?
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 11-09-2012 at 20:09.

Forum Elder

Have any kids? If u did u would probably be willing ti die for them.

All im saying is I would jump in and start acting all crazy and screaming and throwing $#@!. It might have bought the minute or two needed for the zookeeper to get in and call them off or whatever. Read the whole article $#@! talker.
    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Have any kids? If u did u would probably be willing ti die for them.

All im saying is I would jump in and start acting all crazy and screaming and throwing $#@!. It might have bought the minute or two needed for the zookeeper to get in and call them off or whatever. Read the whole article $#@! talker.
    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

yea, I even listened to it on TV as well. there is also a video on the first page where a guy basically says in different words that the kid was screwed.

Also, I am a parent. but honestly, your going to spew macho men stuff in here without any respect for the mother of that child because evidently your the perfect parent right? your so perfect at parenting that everyone should stop and watch you and take notes from you? meh

you would have done this or that, yet your not in that situation. "what I would have done" bull$#@!.

Master Guru
    the toddlers fault? ugh o.O

those dogs would have tore you up. I know for 100% fact those dogs would have $#@!ed you up. doesn't matter what or who is a fault now. point is, is the zoo can definitely take more safetly measures and they should with such aggressive animals for pete sakes.

lets not forget the gorilla accident where a toddler feel in the gorilla pit with all the gorillas. should the parent have jumped down their also?
    I understand where you are coming from, but you have to understand that people should at least try to help their kids.Could you honestly sit by and what you kid get slaughtered? I don't know what would've happened to me but i would have tried my best to help my kid. Also, i'm not familiar with the gorilla story but the same goes for that. Now i know for sure a Gorillia would easily rip you apart buy it's still my kid regardless.

EDIT: I know she isn't perfect but this is a BIG, BIG MISTAKE.

Master Guru
    also, 11 dogs man. if you missed the video before here....

Master Guru
    also, 11 dogs man. if you missed the video before here....

Well, apparently there was one dog that was being really aggressive. I know you don't believe so but i would've went after the kid.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Well,

NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU

that fits in well here

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    After seeing the mother in the video i instantely realized that she is a stupid person.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    WELL I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT SOME CHILI AND MAYO AND HAD A CHILD SANDWICH WITH THE DOGS. YUMMY YUMMY

Super Moderator

PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    I would love to see Dave take on 11 wild dogs. He might last about 15-30s. It would be no different than taking on a pack of wolves. You would not win..

22. Likes Cybertox , Bigdoggy likes this post
    Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Well, apparently there was one dog that was being really aggressive. I know you don't believe so but i would've went after the kid.
    one dog that was the MOST aggressive he still got mauled by all the dogs, the most aggressive had to killed but that didn't mean that he was the only one that attacked. this is real life dude, in a real situation, this isn't a "well if I was their" type of crap" because the fact is, no matter what you say, you still weren't in that situation.

Master Guru
    one dog that was the MOST aggressive he still got mauled by all the dogs, the most aggressive had to killed but that didn't mean that he was the only one that attacked. this is real life dude, in a real situation, this isn't a "well if I was their" type of crap" because the fact is, no matter what you say, you still weren't in that situation.
    I know there is a point in debating it because it's done. I know the feeling of losing a kid is bad enough punishment for her to by the way. I know i'm going to echo myself but i would have did something. I know it would be pointless, because there was eleven dogs, but there's no way in hell i would see a kid getting mauled and stand idle.“Cowards die many times before their deaths;The valiant never taste of death but once.” If i didn't jump in, like the woman, i would've died a little bit inside and that's way worse than physical pain.(to a degree)
    Last edited by Silvy; 11-10-2012 at 01:33.

In my opinion Zoo is totally a dangerous place
    Favorite gadgets that I own so far:

PS3, PSP, Wii, Air Rifle, Green Laser Pointer, Cannon DC

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Look, when it comes do to it

Who cares actually, because it's done and dusted now and awful as it is. It's done

Thread Information