Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Remember those who see this, will copy you and they might not be so lucky

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I'll try and find some pictures of a guy I arrested in 2001 for DUI, after his two months in the hospital.. four years later, on a Sunday, I stopped a car that was swerving on a four lane highway, but he was on the wrong side!!! He couldn't even get out of the car he was so 'effed up. As soon as we pulled him, I could see the scare from 2001 was still very prominent on his head, and recognized him pretty easily. smh

If I can find the pics, I'll upload them, after blurring his face out it of course. I know for sure I still have the DUI test VHS tapes.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    imINXile
    It takes some balls for a man to openly admit to his life's mistakes...and takes a good man to continue to prove to himself and others that he's learned from them.

Thanks for sharing your story bro.

4. Likes DeviousOne likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by imINxile View Post
    It takes some balls for a man to openly admit to his life's mistakes...and takes a good man to continue to prove to himself and others that he's learned from them.

Thanks for sharing your story bro.
    Thanks bro!

Im hoping it can just save one life ive shared this story with alot of people. Hell im not perfect and i have my stupid moments like anyone else but ive learned and moved on from it. Dont want non of my PSU bro's to have to experience what i did because i was a dumb selfish asshole.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

6. Likes imINxile likes this post
    Supreme Veteran

Just remember anything in this world could drive you to drink. Just take each day one breath at a time

Forum Sage

**** anyone who drinks and drives, seriously.

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by smiggy View Post
    **** anyone who drinks and drives, seriously.
    Well, she has to look decent for sure. For me to do anyone, I'd have to be extremely drunk too.

Sent from my i5 using Tapatalk

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Surely the police were able to find you based on your number plate details and just went to your house and tested you ?

I'm not saying I wished you got done for it, or that you haven't learnt a lesson but its ****ing serious and you could have killed somebody. You should have had to deal with the consequences

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a ****, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbo1 View Post
    Surely the police were able to find you based on your number plate details and just went to your house and tested you ?

I'm not saying I wished you got done for it, or that you haven't learnt a lesson but its ****ing serious and you could have killed somebody. You should have had to deal with the consequences

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    In Fl they have the test you on the spot or at the hospital and they weren't able to find me at the hospital obviously. They couldve came to my house but they have no warrant to come into my house to test me. So I lucked out in every way possible, I didnt kill anyone, I didnt kill myself, and i didnt get a DUI....lesson learned stupid ass mistake

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    In Fl they have the test you on the spot or at the hospital and they weren't able to find me at the hospital obviously. They couldve came to my house but they have no warrant to come into my house to test me. So I lucked out in every way possible, I didnt kill anyone, I didnt kill myself, and i didnt get a DUI....lesson learned stupid ass mistake
    Getting away with it is learning your lesson? Not even close.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by smiggy View Post
    Getting away with it is learning your lesson? Not even close.
    I never said getting away with anything was a lesson. I suggest you read the whole thread and the intention of it.

In no way did i emphasize getting away with it was the lesson.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information