Move Problem URGENT

Dear All,

I'm having a serious problem with my move motion controllers after I updated my Playstation to the latest release which is 4.3.

Whenever connecting one motion controller to the PS3 it is showing that two slots are taken "2" and "4" (although no other controllers are connected), and the move controller is taking slot number 6. When I try to change the position of it to slot "2", and connect the other move controller they don't read each others.
    Meaning Move controller 1 does not show that there is another slot taken by move controller 2 and vice versa.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Please let me know if you need more explanation.

Dedicated Member
    The Move when paired with a ps3, takes controller no. 7 as default, the second Move would take controller no. 6 and so on. How are you checking for what slots are already taken, it is my understanding that the ps3 does not indicate controller slots in use (unless in a game) and only when you press the PS button do you see the controller no.
    More info would be great, I've been using Move on 4.3 and if anything it's a smoother experience.

Thread Information