BO2 lag compensation?

Is this still an issue? By far this has been one of the biggest flaws in call of duty since mw2 and it only seems to get worse with each addition.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    How would anyone here know? It isn't out yet

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    There always going to be lag, Its not COD without lag
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Alot of games have some form of lag compensation. Quakes CS, CS:GO TF2, if they didnt you would have to predict where enemies are instead of aim directly at the player.
    Just that the COD series has taken it and used it to try to even out the host advantage with disasterous results.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    COD servers are $#@! most of time the server dont even pick the best host its about time they bloodly sorted the servers out

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Ultimate Veteran
    We will know Tuesday , my ps3 is connected to the router with a cat 5. I dont get lag with black ops.

Apprentice
    I have the game, and I can say lagg is still ther... but it is alot smoother
    Step Your Game Up!

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    COD servers are $#@! most of time the server dont even pick the best host its about time they bloodly sorted the servers out
    COD servers since MW2 have been our PS3/Xbox on using our home connection thats why the servers suck more so when little Jimmy (I think thats his name) tries to host a 16 player match on his 100KB/sec upload wonders why it lags and complains about it.

Don't want lag we need servers hosted in data centres (reduces pings and no host advantage) or better still play over LAN.
    I hear that BLOPS 2 uses dedcated servers for PC but heard nothing for consoles about this.
    Last edited by keefy; 11-12-2012 at 16:37.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    COD servers since MW2 have been our PS3/Xbox on using our home connection thats why the servers suck more so when little Jimmy (I think thats his name) tries to host a 16 player match on his 100KB/sec upload wonders why it lags and complains about it.

Don't want lag we need servers hosted in data centres (reduces pings and no host advantage) or better still play over LAN.
    I hear that BLOPS 2 uses dedcated servers for PC but heard nothing for consoles about this.
    I only lag when the servers picks a guy with not so good internet, i really hate it when people start getting mad with the host because its not the person fault its the servers fault for picking him

Its not lag I'm worried about. Its when the terrible connection takes half a clip to kill while it only takes him one to two bullets to kill. They use this even out the good connection advantage.

Thread Information