Threaded View

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    To all Frauds this may concern,

I will strike down all of you with a Great fury and ferocious anger. Your tactics of crying when you're dying by weapons in-game will no longer be tolerated. Your continued insistence on being a cripple to the gaming community will be punished by death according to the law of Greatness. You like your deathstreaks? Keep them! You like your AIM-Assistance? KEEP THEM! You like your patches full of nerfed items instead of actually practicing to get better? KEEEEEEEEEEEEP THEEEEEEEEEEM!

My Raging Judge will be the Alpha and Omega. My Kill/Death ratio against the Pathetic and Weak will be Absolute. The time for talk and half measure is over! The incoming Armageddon will be out in full force with my 10 sensitivity controller. Hide your wife! Hide your pesky kids from the mic! HIDE YOUR SOUL! As I will be coming for it on 11/13/12

With many regards...

Elite Greatnes (See me on Xbox!)

I feel a lot better! Your friendly neighborhood Elitest! $Greatness$ !
    Are you alright Greatness i think your losing your mind
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 11-12-2012 at 21:26.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Thread Information