http://www.qj.net/ps3/news/how-to-ge...ck-ops-ii.htmlTreyarch’s list of no-nos for Call of Duty: Black Ops II was posted on the Call of Duty forums. The post noted that temporary bans can last between 48 hours to 2 weeks, and that permanent bans are, uh, PERMANENT. Here’s the basic gist of the list of things that can get you banned:
- Modding/Hacking – running a modified version of game code or using a modified game profile
- Pirated Content – acquiring Black Ops II illegally
- Unsupported Peripheral Devices and Applications – using unsupported external hardware device or application with the game, such as lag switches, modded controllers, and IP flooders.
- Boosting – colluding with others to exploit the game to gain XP, unlock items, and more.
- Glitching – abusing an exploit in game code
- Offensive Behavior – using offensive language or derogatory language
- Offensive Emblems – creating an emblem with sexual images, foul language, racially offensive material, etc.
- Offensive Live Streams or Unauthorized Live Stream Content – having offensive language or nudity in your live stream, unlicensed logos, music, movies, etc.
Steer clear of these offenses and you should be okay.
Latest PSU headlines:
Results 1 to 9 of 9
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- PSN ID
- Rep Power
- 6,963 (4,000 Banked)
How to Get Banned in Black Ops II
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)