AC Liberation a few questions

I'm thinking of renting, but playing AC 3 is kinda putting me off the idea. I can't say I'm enjoying myself much with 3. I have completed all single player AC games 100% but hell nah will I be doing this one, so many frustrating things happen in that game.

Does Liberation have the old combat back? Are the missions generally shorter than 3? Are the optional objectives less annoying than in 3? Is the game overall less time consuming and less infuriating to get 100% single player compared to AC3?

Appreciate any help

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The missions are shorter in Liberation. The combat is pretty good as well, you can even use the touch screen to select certain enemies to kill, which is similar to Red Dead Redemption. Liberation is certainly shorter than AC3 and is easier to platinum.

Liberation is more of a straight forward Assassin's Creed game. There are posters you have to rip down, and synchronization spots to find.
    Last edited by Lethal; 11-12-2012 at 15:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    The missions are shorter in Liberation. The combat is pretty good as well, you can even use the touch screen to select certain enemies to kill, which is similar to Red Dead Redemption. Liberation is certainly shorter than AC3 and is easier to platinum.

Liberation is more of a straight forward Assassin's Creed game. There are posters you have to rip down, and synchronization spots to find.
    Thanks for the reply, not bothered about the platinum but I assume this also means 100% it is more fun than 3?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by b0rn-2-ride View Post
    Thanks for the reply, not bothered about the platinum but I assume this also means 100% it is more fun than 3?
    I have not played AC3 yet. I have it preordered for the Wii U though.

Thread Information