Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

PSN ID
    zombfreak666

looking for a corp? KEQ has you covered

http://keqonline.com

Corporation Promotional Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrMkXngQ1fs

KEQ is a multi-national gaming community spanning such games as DCUO, MOH, MAG, GRFS, PS2, BLOPS2, BF3.

Founded on the Socom Series, KEQ has a 10 year history of clan battles and organized team play.

Over 20 clans have merged into KEQ creating a strong foundation of leadership and a very large officer corps.

We have an EVE corporation currently engaged in Factional Warfare and an industrial corporation for pilots not interested in PvP who just want to grind ISK in New Eden.

Full lines of communication set up with a forum NOT based on Enjin, Twitter, Teamspeak, Jabber, Skype and YouTube.

General corporation rules:

-Push forward and be aggressive

-No racism, be cool to the women

-No glitching, exploiting or cheating

-MIC IS REQUIRED

-Applications must include PSN when applying in game or on the forum and the PSN that you play other games with KEQ as. If you are Bob69 on BF3 but use the PSN of TommyTrick45 on Dust......We need to know that.

-No alt characters in other corps (very big issue and it is an alliance level rule) If you are KEQ on Dust or EVE.....you are KEQ on Dust and EVE. There are no factions on Dust and if you want to play with friends in other corporations then that is fine, group up and play, but do so with KEQ tags.

Accepting applications from all roles (AV, LOGI, PILOTS etc...)

================================================== ==============

Expect Us...

Kill 'Em Quick corporation will be active in all security sectors from PvE to Null Sec.

Therefore, we are able to accept players of all skill levels and groups of players interested in playing together regularly and yet still enjoy the benefits of membership in a large well established corporation and alliance.

Options...with KEQ you will have them.

From intense high level game play that Null Sec and District/Planet Sovereignty provides to the laid back casual atmosphere of Co-Op PvE missions in High-Sec, KEQ has a place for you.

Join a corporation and a gaming community that can provide what few others can, a long rich history and a stable environment that you can depend on.

================================================== ===============

Proud Founding Member Of Rise of Legion
    Alliance Promotional Video

Which is an alliance housing both Dust Mercs and EVE pilots focused on Dust 514's influence on EVE Online and the New Eden Universe.

RofL is an independant alliance not influenced or controlled by any EVE entity.

Our focus is on being competitive and relevant while providing a fun atmosphere.

Join today and be a part of our ascent into the realm of New Eden.

Come chat it up or fill out an app http://forums.keqonline.com/member.p...r&referrer=784
    Last edited by theschizogenious; 11-14-2012 at 17:35.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I am planning on starting an official PSU Corporation because I don't want the community assimilated into an alliance without an identity. I can't stop anyone here from joining you outright, nor would I . However, ideally, if we were to join up with your alliance, it would be as PSU Corporation (or whatever we will be named). Is your group accepting corporations?

What you have going is fantastic. I'm very impressed.

3. Likes Fijiandoce likes this post

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    while i am not authorized as an alliance diplomatic officer it is fairly easy to come into contact with one

Kill 'em Quick is just one of the numerous corporations and a proud co-founder of the alliance Rise of Legion [ROFL] if you wished to join you would need to go to http://riseoflegion.com and leave a message in our public forums so that the proper person could contact you.

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    we have a group set up on here if anyone is interested in joining all are welcome

group name is kill 'em quick
    Last edited by theschizogenious; 11-16-2012 at 14:40.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    To my fellow PSU community: If you choose to join KEQ, I won't hold it against you. It is a well organised and established corporation with years of clan experience. PSU will be more like the Inglorious Basterds of the DUST world .

7. Likes Fijiandoce likes this post

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    if rayne thinks his inglorius band of badasses can derail th mighty warmachine that is KEQ he will need some SERIOUS eve backing and a whole lotta soldiers :P

we have over 100 members in our dust corp alone and growing everyday

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Oh no, I will only derail any of my PSU $#@!es that fight for anyone other than PSU.

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    KEQ is still recruiting if you wish to join you need to send in an app to our in game corp KILL 'EM QUICK and make sure to fill out an app at our non steam clan site keqonline.com all you need to join is a mic and like teamwork we accept people of all skills and roles and have players on at all timezones. we also have a few beta keys left

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    kill 'em quick is still recruiting visit us athttp://keqonline.com/ or you can apply to our group here at the psu forums or in game under the name kill 'em quick make sure that the ceo is stylie77 when applying in game otherwise we cant accept you.

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    Kill 'em Quick is still recruiting you can go to keqonline.com to register or search for us in game under kill 'em quick ceo is Stylie77
    if you have any questions feel free to post here and ask them

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    we are still recruiting we accept members of all nationalities and have members in all continents and time zones plus sections of the clan are reserved for members who speak spanish portugese or finnish to name just a few.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    i had a game with your clan earlier today. your teamwork is quite impressive it has to be said. a little predictable, but the formation is solid
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    i had a game with your clan earlier today. your teamwork is quite impressive it has to be said. a little predictable, but the formation is solid
    with this smaller grouping its hard to use any tactics besides the basics and it doesnt matter how predictable a move is unless you can counter the move.
    when and if larger gouping comes around there will be alot more variations and the ability for commanders to use baits and lures.

i already have a few strats that i have been coming up with but since the battlefields will never be exactly alike the ability of the com will reside in his information of the layout and terrain of the map.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I can't wait to see what the Commander role is like...The idea of piloting the MCC and playing the game as an RTS is crazy.

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    I can't wait to see what the Commander role is like...The idea of piloting the MCC and playing the game as an RTS is crazy.
    i was an RTS player for a decade before i played my first shooter. nothing quite as satisfying as being a better com than the other team

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by theschizogenious View Post
    with this smaller grouping its hard to use any tactics besides the basics and it doesnt matter how predictable a move is unless you can counter the move.
    when and if larger gouping comes around there will be alot more variations and the ability for commanders to use baits and lures.

i already have a few strats that i have been coming up with but since the battlefields will never be exactly alike the ability of the com will reside in his information of the layout and terrain of the map.
    i didn't mean any disrespect by saying it was predictable
    i had assumed ground level tactics are left up to the individual squad leaders. but some guy did get a jump on the squad by attacking from above after the first two had passed by him.

but as i say, your teamwork is formidable

no doubt PSU's teamwork will be of greater quality though
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

19. Likes DuBoi187 likes this post
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I am painfully analytical, systematic and am good at forming strategies. In time I will help guide PSU to badassness.

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    aye in time maybe but in how much time is the better question because the rest of new eden arent going to wait for you to come up with a good strategy. and dust is not a game where you will be able to form a strategy that will always work because those battlefields will never be the same. the strategies you make could give you a few days to come up with them as you get everything into position but whats to stop the would be defenders from taking the initiative and striking first. poof there goes your plan because now your no longer in range of the district it would have been applicable too and now you need to make a new one.

if you were a commander in mag then you learnd to either think on your feet or to give your leadership up at one point i had to micromanage four different squads attacking four different points at the same time as i had to uphold my responsibilities as a member of my squad.

dusts learning curve for commanders will probably be twice as hard as any of the other learning curves because we will be going up against eve corps who have been waging a war on this scale for a decade they have had ten years to perfect their strategies in eve side battle and know all the ins and outs of completely crushing their opponents.

im not trying to be mean im giving advice and stating facts and the biggest fact is that there have been no big conflicts in eve that have been won just because one side was stronger militaristicly. the deciding factor in eve and ultimatley in dust will be the psychological warfare you arent out to just beat your opponent you want to crush them you want to completley destroy their desire to ever face you again you want their members to give up and join you because they believe that their is no other succesful alternative. your goal shouldnt be to just conquer the next planet it should be to make sure that that planet will never ever even have the chance of being attacked by anybody ever again because they will be too afraid of who you are and the repercussions that will happen to them.

if its a merc corp who holds no null sec land then you should make it your goal to join the opposing side versus them in any contract that you can and utterly crush them. your victory should not rely in the number of battles that you have won but the number of medals you have that are adorned with the names of th corporations that you have crushed underneath as you began your descent to becoming the dust corp not a dust corp but the dust corp the only one that any thinks they should bother knowing.

your merit as a commander will be based on the loyalty of your soldiers and the loyalty and respect that you and your allies hold for one another. you will know your skill when you look at the list of people that have you listed as enemy and remember each one and smile because the memory you hold is the memory of you taking everything that they worked so hard to achieve.

if you cannot do this then you are not that commander you are just a member of a name on that list.

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    kill em quick is still recruiting we are in low sec and fight corp contracts whenever we get the chance we do not pick favorites when selecting who will go in it is a first come first serve basis so that everyone gains experience.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by theschizogenious View Post
    aye in time maybe but in how much time is the better question because the rest of new eden arent going to wait for you to come up with a good strategy. and dust is not a game where you will be able to form a strategy that will always work because those battlefields will never be the same. the strategies you make could give you a few days to come up with them as you get everything into position but whats to stop the would be defenders from taking the initiative and striking first. poof there goes your plan because now your no longer in range of the district it would have been applicable too and now you need to make a new one.

if you were a commander in mag then you learnd to either think on your feet or to give your leadership up at one point i had to micromanage four different squads attacking four different points at the same time as i had to uphold my responsibilities as a member of my squad.

dusts learning curve for commanders will probably be twice as hard as any of the other learning curves because we will be going up against eve corps who have been waging a war on this scale for a decade they have had ten years to perfect their strategies in eve side battle and know all the ins and outs of completely crushing their opponents.

im not trying to be mean im giving advice and stating facts and the biggest fact is that there have been no big conflicts in eve that have been won just because one side was stronger militaristicly. the deciding factor in eve and ultimatley in dust will be the psychological warfare you arent out to just beat your opponent you want to crush them you want to completley destroy their desire to ever face you again you want their members to give up and join you because they believe that their is no other succesful alternative. your goal shouldnt be to just conquer the next planet it should be to make sure that that planet will never ever even have the chance of being attacked by anybody ever again because they will be too afraid of who you are and the repercussions that will happen to them.

if its a merc corp who holds no null sec land then you should make it your goal to join the opposing side versus them in any contract that you can and utterly crush them. your victory should not rely in the number of battles that you have won but the number of medals you have that are adorned with the names of th corporations that you have crushed underneath as you began your descent to becoming the dust corp not a dust corp but the dust corp the only one that any thinks they should bother knowing.

your merit as a commander will be based on the loyalty of your soldiers and the loyalty and respect that you and your allies hold for one another. you will know your skill when you look at the list of people that have you listed as enemy and remember each one and smile because the memory you hold is the memory of you taking everything that they worked so hard to achieve.

if you cannot do this then you are not that commander you are just a member of a name on that list.
    I have a unique way of thinking, highly adaptive, and analytical/systematic as I said, but the truth is I don't think that strategy in DUST 514 won't even be that hard. The enemy throws rock at us, we get paper, when they try to cut us with scissors, we deploy rocks. After that it's about co-ordination with a splash of military strategy. PSU will find its place in New Eden and we will have fun doing it.

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    kill em quick is still recruiting

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    still recruitng

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    come join us and be one of our first three hundred!! but hurry there arent many slots left till we pass the mark

Apprentice

Or join psu. We rock.woot woot woot.
    i love couch co op

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by bill the noon View Post
    Or join psu. We rock.woot woot woot.
    Oh yeah! $#@!'s about to get real at PSU.

Thread Information