Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    But if that person enjoys sitting in the corner, why should he not be able to play his style as much as you get to play your's?
    They have every right to sit in the corner. It's just sucks that someone is trying really hard to gt the most kills and some guy sitting in the corner takes it all away. It's a messed up thing to do imo

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    They can sit all they want... without being hidden. lol

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    They should compromise and not have it work for the advanced uav instead.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    They can sit all they want... without being hidden. lol
    Well, there going put on the attachment and move until they see us.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    I don't camp, but probably should lol. I suck badly at this game to be honest.

Only 17+ can buy it... that's the rule. There isn't anything that is dedicated to how old to be able to play the game. I need more auto aim lol.
    Nooooooooooooooo fear dont only $#@! ass cowards camp the saying i live by is ( you got to learn to take a beating before you can give a beating ) i learned that at school, so keep trying mate
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    Nooooooooooooooo fear dont only pussy ass cowards camp the saying i live by is ( you got to learn to take a beating before you can give a beating ) i learned that at school, so keep trying mate
    F34R + BLOPS2 = PAC

I'm pretty bad at it, especially now lol. I wasn't that good before my accident, now I'm like a three year old playing. ROFL. /crying in real life.

Forum Sage
    I just don't get the hate campers get. If you get killed by a camper more than twice your an idiot for going back to them

BBK. Tapatalking

8. Likes MartyRules, Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Note to self never play with F34R if on same squad
    I agree boy kill me once shame on you kill me twice shame on me

My playstyle isn't gunblazing anyways its more like flank and pick off.

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    I just don't get the hate campers get. If you get killed by a camper more than twice your an idiot for going back to them

BBK. Tapatalking
    Oh, I agree... I just don't see why people that camp will complain about not being able to camp off radar. I'm not saying anyone here... just in general. That being said.. I've gone back to this one guy like four, five times... lol. What comes after idiot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Note to self never play with F34R if on same squad
    I agree boy kill me once shame on you kill me twice shame on me

My playstyle isn't gunblazing anyways its more like flank and pick off.
    I am uploading two videos I just had playing Domination. We won both games, but I wasn't doing that great. You'll see. I'll put them in another thread or something. This is a yearly thing, where I put videos up and get advice lol.

11. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Oh well I can't wait to see lol

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    10% done uploading. Both matches are 11mins long each and just over 800MB per match, so it takes a little while for my poor connection to upload faster.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    That could be another reason why your doing horrid lol.
    Ok though.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    No, the connection definitely isn't the problem lol. I wish I could blame it on that rofl.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Loyal-to-LFC & DaveNI1979
    Items PS3 SlimLiverpool
    Anything that combats the vast amount of spots people can stand behind and head glitch in every map is a good thing. Cannot wait till I get ghost. Along with lightweight and dead silence, it will be beastly!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveNI1979 View Post
    Anything that combats the vast amount of spots people can stand behind and head glitch in every map is a good thing. Cannot wait till I get ghost. Along with lightweight and dead silence, it will be beastly!
    I'll need those, plus three more at the same time please! lol Your build anticipation seems great.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    The wait is killing me I wanna play this game so badly lol.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Loyal-to-LFC & DaveNI1979
    Items PS3 SlimLiverpool
    I'll need those, plus three more at the same time please! lol Your build anticipation seems great.
    Been doin good running around without ghost but just imagine I wont get shot in the back so many times with it on. Like the way with the pick 10 system you can ditch grenades and tactical stuff for an extra perk, or even take off a perk 2 and use 2 perk 3s. I will do that and add dexerity as an extra perk 3. Also only use one gun, with 3 attachments, laser sight so its good at killing from the hip, suppressor and extended mags, that puts the mp7 up to 54 bullets, and around 170 bullets to put in when you run out.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Way to ruin a play style I've used since the first MW. I always go for an undetectable class as I enjoy flanking.

BBK. Tapatalking
    From what I understand the perk still works when moving. It mostly affects the campers which to be honest is a bit backwards.
    Last edited by keefy; 11-16-2012 at 15:47.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveNI1979 View Post
    Been doin good running around without ghost but just imagine I wont get shot in the back so many times with it on. Like the way with the pick 10 system you can ditch grenades and tactical stuff for an extra perk, or even take off a perk 2 and use 2 perk 3s. I will do that and add dexerity as an extra perk 3. Also only use one gun, with 3 attachments, laser sight so its good at killing from the hip, suppressor and extended mags, that puts the mp7 up to 54 bullets, and around 170 bullets to put in when you run out.
    Oh, thanks for the info! I'ma have to be checking it all out good this weekend! Thanks.

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    I don't like ghost as much as the next guy but what they did here is just total bull$#@!. No one is going to use that perk now, looks like those butthurt folk are going to have to find something else to complain about now.

I think they already have actually.. everyone seems to be $#@!ing about UAV spam.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    The wait is killing me I wanna play this game so badly lol.
    Kuro its sooooooo good i would say its the best COD ever i cant stop playing it, i be playing online soon im half way on campaign mode playing it on veteran is hard but i can do i must cuz if i play online now i won't ever complete campaign

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    Kuro its sooooooo good i would say its the best COD ever i cant stop playing it, i be playing online soon im half way on campaign mode playing it on veteran is hard but i can do i must cuz if i play online now i won't ever complete campaign
    Quit rubbing it in Shazz. I'm already hurt enough

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quit rubbing it in Shazz. I'm already hurt enough
    Kuro its sooooooooo awesome the create a class is mental i love the big range of attachments o god the select fire, laser sight, adjustable stock and more playing it is 10000000X better then sex, Kuro its so good.

Turning the FAL into fully automatic is awesome with select fire hellyeah GetSum

Im playing it right now i got my sex face on hehe

Lol i think i rubbed it in good
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 11-16-2012 at 22:26.

26. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Lmao I hate you! :P

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Lmao I hate you! :P
    Just kidding

Thread Information