Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Only just realised you get ghost at level 55. So you work your way to 55 an the perk you unlock gives no real benefit, even more so for those who'll prestige.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I know mate.
    Are there prestiege tokens in this game that'll help you unlock it early in this game next round?

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Yeah when you prestige you get to take 1 thing with you, and keep it for ever.

4. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Oh ok Thanks for the info emmerich!

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I need 20 tokens please... accept paypal?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Haz everyone tryed out the Skorpion EVO SMG with the rapid fire attachment it fires all 32 bullets with in 2 seconds, its the fastest gun
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 11-16-2012 at 22:49.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    Haz everyone tryed out the Skorpion EVO SMG with the rapid fire attachment it fires all 32 bullets with in 2 seconds it the fasters gun
    I'll be trying to find the fastest way possible to not die.. killing someone is a good start lol. Hopefully, I'll put some more videos up tonight or tomorrow.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'll be trying to find the fastest way possible to not die.. killing someone is a good start lol. Hopefully, I'll put some more videos up tonight or tomorrow.
    Yo fear try this, run and hold down O you do a fast prone then shoot

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Heck, I'll try anything lol. Will do Shaz... thanks.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Dolphin dive? lol Good way to die

Veteran
    Didn't know you could carry 1 thing over when prestiging. I remember the tokens in mw3 but I never prestiged, used them for double xp most of the time.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Heck, I'll try anything lol. Will do Shaz... thanks.
    Try this to do the fast prone but just before you hit the floor quickly turn it look like you slide on ur side like in action movies it funny i do it even when there no one around the coner and it works better if you put your look sensitivity higher

14. Likes F34R likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Ha, I'll Jackie Chan 'em all!!!! Lol, if I don't ever make a kill again, but continuously slide prone around corners, the game would be worth it lol.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Ha, I'll Jackie Chan 'em all!!!! Lol, if I don't ever make a kill again, but continuously slide prone around corners, the game would be worth it lol.
    Jackie chan i like it god it be awesome if we could do the fast prone turn in slow mo matrix eat your heart out

17. Likes F34R likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Jackie chan i like it god it be awesome if we could do the fast prone turn in slow mo matrix eat your heart out
    Lol!!! I'd pay for that DLC!! ROFL

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Yo fear whats ur favourite gun

Mines the M8A1 assault rifle

Veteran
    Haz everyone tryed out the Skorpion EVO SMG with the rapid fire attachment it fires all 32 bullets with in 2 seconds, its the fastest gun
    Just tried this and it was f'n awesome absolute killer up close but definitely need the scav perk

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Just tried this and it was f'n awesome absolute killer up close but definitely need the scav perk
    What i dont get is they not put the fire rate sign so we have to try the gun out to see how fast the gun shoots

Soldier 95B
    So my question is, how do you NOT show up on radar in this game? What is the point of a UAV if everyone is always showing up as a red dot? Or are they not?

I am so confused.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    So my question is, how do you NOT show up on radar in this game? What is the point of a UAV if everyone is always showing up as a red dot? Or are they not?

I am so confused.
    There is a perk that makes you blind to UAV. Suppressors on weapons do not make you appear(I think).
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    It doesn't bother me at all.

I move around when I want to remain in an area and off the radar, now that I have dead silence again I do not care.
    Gaming on all platforms right now.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER

I am so confused.
    Uav helps finding people that aren't shooting basically. People don't just show up as a red dot on the map.

Sent from my i5 using Tapatalk

Soldier 95B
    So, I am just sitting there, not moving, not shooting, I won't show up on radar. Unless of course they have something up in the air or whatever to detect me (unless I have some perks on).

So technically I can still camp without being seen as a red dot on the enemy radar?

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    So, I am just sitting there, not moving, not shooting, I won't show up on radar. Unless of course they have something up in the air or whatever to detect me (unless I have some perks on).

So technically I can still camp without being seen as a red dot on the enemy radar?
    right and with a suppressor because the min your fire you show up with out one.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    right and with a suppressor because the min your fire you show up with out one.
    Well the nerfing of the Ghost Perk (which I don't have yet since it is level 55) still pisses me off. However, now that I know you can still not show up on radar, I am a happy camper pun intended.

I have a hard time even adding a surpressor because you lose distance and bullet penetration strength.

Thread Information