Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    A silencer is great if you run around and flank with Ghost as one of your perks. by the time they know you're there they are often dead before they can react.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    GlassGun
    Items American DadDaft PunkScarlett JohanssonNaughty DogPS3 SlimLucy PinderFinal Fantasy VIIDark SoulsPS3 Fat
    Basically to flank quietly under UAV you need to have dead silence and ghost. You give up two slots just to be able to flank quietly. I would have expected to be able to move and crouch (to reduce footstep noise). That's a bit rubbish.

Current Signature Too Tall for Size Limits

60 Gig Sony Playstation 3 |Sony Bravia 52" LCD | 5.1 SS

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    I hate Black Ops 2 online god its soooooooooooo laggy and it takes more bullet to get just 1 kill
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Soldier 95B
    I have not had any lag issues at all. I am level 51. I have experienced host migration though.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I have not had any lag issues at all. I am level 51. I have experienced host migration though.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Well count yourself lucky. I run behind a building and still die when I'm getting shot.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    Well count yourself lucky. I run behind a building and still die when I'm getting shot.
    Yeah, I've seen this happen too many times lol.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    I am only annoyed by this when they stop shooting when I run behind the wall and still die. I can understand it more when they shoot through the wall to kill me.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    That happens to me too. But in their killcam it shows that I never make it behind the wall.

My fix was to stop trying to get cover, so I just die running towards them. Sometimes holding just a knife.

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

9. Likes F34R likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    That happens to me too. But in their killcam it shows that I never make it behind the wall.

My fix was to stop trying to get cover, so I just die running towards them. Sometimes holding just a knife.

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk
    ROFLMFA!! What chant do you give off at home while you're running into the fray!??? lol

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    ROFLMFA!! What chant do you give off at home while you're running into the fray!??? lol
    FOR SPARTA!!!!!

12. Likes F34R likes this post
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    I am only annoyed by this when they stop shooting when I run behind the wall and still die. I can understand it more when they shoot through the wall to kill me.
    Five words my good friend.

Lag Compensation and Aim-Assist

These are the reasons for your trouble. I also love the fact that more than half of the guns in Casual Ops 2 have zero recoil, but I'm forced to play the game how Gheyarch and Casuals want me to play. Running around with my head cutoff because Ghost doesn't do what it was always intended to do. KEEP ME HIDDEN! But I'm such a beast that it doesn't matter. So... KEEP THEM!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Just your usual "Aaarggh" and trying not to bite the controller to bits.

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Just your usual "Aaarggh" and trying not to bite the controller to bits.

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk
    I can throw a controller into a brick wall, nothing wrong with it. I start chewing on that mofo, it's trash! LOL "DON'T BITE ME!!" /says the controller

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Ghost is $#@! I don't even care for it anymore I mean the fact you get it at the last level before prestiging is wack it even takes forever to get scavenger! Definitely going to use a prestiege token on scavenger since I already used it for the an-94.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    I can throw a controller into a brick wall, nothing wrong with it. I start chewing on that mofo, it's trash! LOL "DON'T BITE ME!!" /says the controller
    There is a little CoD mark from the controller on the coffee table. I've been hiding it from the missus for a while now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Ghost is $#@! I don't even care for it anymore I mean the fact you get it at the last level before prestiging is wack it even takes forever to get scavenger! Definitely going to use a prestiege token on scavenger since I already used it for the an-94.
    As I'm closing in to the second prestige I'm also wondering what I'm gonna unlock.

I used my 1st unlock on the an-94 which I regret. I play best with the SCAR. I guess I'm gonna try the Ghost perk a bit more thoroughly this time and decide between the SCAR and Ghost.
    Last edited by MjW; 11-29-2012 at 08:51.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    There is a little CoD mark from the controller on the coffee table. I've been hiding it from the missus for a while now. lol

As I'm closing in to the second prestige I'm also wondering what I'm gonna unlock.

I used my 1st unlock on the an-94 which I regret. I play best with the SCAR. I guess I'm gonna try the Ghost perk a bit more thoroughly this time and decide between the SCAR and Ghost.
    I used it on the an-94 by accident because I was trying to figure out how to use the token lol but its actually ok I do great with it. Might mess around with ghost again. If I don't really feel it I'm opting for scavy.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Guru
    I have unlocked 3 things with prestige tokens in this order.

Ghost
    Scavenger
    Tactical Insertion

I chose Ghost because even though it is changed and only works when moving. I move a lot and have been able to take out multiple unaware enemies cause they have had a UAV up and have completely ignored me due to them UAV chasing. It does work and I do play better with Ghost.

Scavenger for obvious reasons.

Tactical Insertion because sometimes I like to play Hardpoint and if you don't place a Tac Insert you can be running for miles on some maps. It's also useful in some cases for Domination too and I play that a ton.

My next unlock is still undecided when I reach Prestige 4 in the next few days.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    I have unlocked 3 things with prestige tokens in this order.

Ghost
    Scavenger
    Tactical Insertion

I chose Ghost because even though it is changed and only works when moving. I move a lot and have been able to take out multiple unaware enemies cause they have had a UAV up and have completely ignored me due to them UAV chasing. It does work and I do play better with Ghost.

Scavenger for obvious reasons.

Tactical Insertion because sometimes I like to play Hardpoint and if you don't place a Tac Insert you can be running for miles on some maps. It's also useful in some cases for Domination too and I play that a ton.

My next unlock is still undecided when I reach Prestige 4 in the next few days.
    Makes me feel pathetic for only being 1st prestige.

I probably should unlock ghost, but I'm so tempted to just unlock another gun. lol

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER

I probably should unlock ghost, but I'm so tempted to just unlock another gun. lol
    Feel better bro. I'm not even half way to first prest.. lol

Elite Guru

Ghost has been my best unlock so far. I know people think its useless now but I personally think it is great.

Also I most likely will slow down on the prestige lol. I tend to prestige a LOT really quickly when the game just comes out and then as time goes on I find myself playing other games and not putting so much time in to Call of Duty but if I can keep interested I aim to be Prestige Master by New Year.

Unbound Mercenary
    Feel better bro. I'm not even half way to first prest.. lol
    lol, yeah but you've only played a few hours according to your combat record.
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    Ghost has been my best unlock so far. I know people think its useless now but I personally think it is great.

Also I most likely will slow down on the prestige lol. I tend to prestige a LOT really quickly when the game just comes out and then as time goes on I find myself playing other games and not putting so much time in to Call of Duty but if I can keep interested I aim to be Prestige Master by New Year.
    Damn, by new year? You better get cracking. I hope to be at least third prestige by then.

Probably gonna unlock ghost this time around. I camp, but they'd see me either way, then when I flank, I am invisible.

Elite Guru
    I say New Year but it'll most likely not be til March if I'm lucky. If I keep going at the rate I have currently been going then New Year would be easy to achieve lol.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    lol, yeah but you've only played a few hours according to your combat record.

Damn, by new year? You better get cracking. I hope to be at least third prestige by then.

Probably gonna unlock ghost this time around. I camp, but they'd see me either way, then when I flank, I am invisible.
    True. I wonder if I played all weekend, if I could get to the First Prest.

Unbound Mercenary
    True. I wonder if I played all weekend, if I could get to the First Prest.
    I'll be on some this weekend, I shall see you there.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I'll be on some this weekend, I shall see you there.
    I don't have any other plans, so we will fight to the end (like we have been doing lol)

Thread Information