Selected Members Council
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Call of Duty 2013 (Modern Warfare 4) details leaked

Activision has been recording voiceovers for the next Call of Duty game in Los Angeles, a source tells Siliconera. "Call of Duty 2013" takes place in the Modern Warfare arc and the main character in the game is "a battle hardened veteran in his mid-thirties with a nihilistic point of view."

Here are some of the lines "Ben Burke" (which we’re told is a codename) has to recite in Call of Duty 2013.

"Reminds you of Phuket, doesn’t it? Only this time the dust gives you cancer… OK, park yourself and get ready. When this thing kicks off, put a hole in anything that moves."

"This is Sentinel Zero One, successful crypto change on C2 net break, requesting immediate update of blue force picture and status of artillery, over. I have you broken and unreadable, I say again, requesting updates to friendly positions and status of arty support. Do you read, over?"

"We’ve got KVA on the move! They’re going to strongpoint the main gate, ETA two mikes! We’re providing support for our heavy rollers! Ready up and let’s move!"

"Goliath, this is Sentinel Zero One! We have enemy armor at the gate, hundred meters north of our position! Requesting close-air grid mark three-one-six!"

Another scene that was recorded took place in Somalia with John "Soap" MacTavish, which as we understand is a flashback.

The details come from the same source that leaked portions of Sleeping Dogs, or as it was known back then, True Crime: Hong Kong, script before Square Enix acquired the title.
    via Siliconera.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 11-14-2012 at 23:30.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    No interest in Infinity Ward's version of COD anymore, Treyarch's where it's at.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

3. Likes Black Beast likes this post
    Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    No interest in Infinity Ward's version of COD anymore, Treyarch's where it's at.
    After enjoying Black Ops, being disappointed with MW3, and now actually really loving BOII.. I'm going to have to agree.

The end of MW3 felt like the END of that little storyline. I mean of course IW is working on a new COD for next year, but I mean, try something NEW not just MW4... it will get a lot more respect and praise that way...

Selected Members Council
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    After enjoying Black Ops, being disappointed with MW3, and now actually really loving BOII.. I'm going to have to agree.

The end of MW3 felt like the END of that little storyline. I mean of course IW is working on a new COD for next year, but I mean, try something NEW not just MW4... it will get a lot more respect and praise that way...
    Well, you know Activision - they'll bleed Modern Warfare and Black Ops dry before trying something new.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

6. Likes DarkVincent07 likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Meh..I hate the MW series don't really care but I know my friends and family are going to dog on me if I don't get the newest "COD"
    sigh..
    Last edited by Kuro; 11-15-2012 at 00:28.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    I only like the Modern Warfare games
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 01-22-2013 at 01:32.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Pre-ordered. lol

10. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Infinity Ward's day has pased. they should really be working on next gen call of duty games

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Infinity Ward's day has pased. they should really be working on next gen call of duty games
    Activison will never let them do that. They want a cod every years and the two teams taking turns. Imo the launch cod for next gen should be made by tyrearch.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Activison will never let them do that. They want a cod every years and the two teams taking turns. Imo the launch cod for next gen should be made by tyrearch.
    That would hinder the development. Right now, it's basically a two year time frame. If Trey had to do it each year, they'd be cutting that dev time in half. No bueno!

PSN ID
    imustbreaku615
    This better be good compared to that crap they pulled from MW2 to MW3.

El Presidente
    CoD really doesn't thrill me anymore. I wasn't paying attention to the story in 3, I had no idea what was going on most of the time!

We gotta kill this guy? Why? Meh who cares. Where am I going? I dunno and I don't care lol. That sums up 3 for me.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Thread Information