Latest PSU headlines:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I don't remember Ghostie ever being a problem back in the day. I thought he was one of the best new members in a while when he joined up. But I wasn't near as involved as I am now. I can't get off this $#@! now!

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I don't remember Ghostie ever being a problem back in the day. I thought he was one of the best new members in a while when he joined up. But I wasn't near as involved as I am now. I can't get off this $#@! now!
    Yeah man he was bad - at one point, every time someone would post; he'd sneak attack them with a crowbar to the back of the knees.

It got to the point where we all had to wear padding while browsing the forums.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

3. Likes Updator , Silvy likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Ghostie sounds like a criminal that changed his life and made something of himself lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Ghostie was a rabid fanboy who had PS1,2,3, PSP and Vita worldwide sales in his sig at some stage
    Last edited by DarkVincent07; 03-06-2013 at 01:30.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Ghostie was a rabbit
    Is this true Ghost?

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Is this true Ghost?
    HAHA. Forgive me I am in class >< must be stealth and fast in my posting :P

Friendship is Carrots
    I think I have a terrible memory. I only really noticed Ghost last year. Though I mostly pay attention to sigs and avatars, not names.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    I think I have a terrible memory. I only really noticed Ghost last year. Though I mostly pay attention to sigs and avatars, not names.
    I did this for the longest time. I didn't want to change my Avy because I thought people would be wondering who the hell I was. I still don't think that many people really know me that much on here. Idk, I just always had this feeling. I wanted to turn that around and become a true part of the family. I wanted to be one of those actual seasoned vets and not just be an outsider looking in. I joined in 06 but I really didn't do much on here until about 07 or 08. Still not sure if people really know me on here.

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    I did this for the longest time. I didn't want to change my Avy because I thought people would be wondering who the hell I was. I still don't think that many people really know me that much on here. Idk, I just always had this feeling. I wanted to turn that around and become a true part of the family. I wanted to be one of those actual seasoned vets and not just be an outsider looking in. I joined in 06 but I really didn't do much on here until about 07 or 08. Still not sure if people really know me on here.
    I still remember you and that's all you need, PS3!

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Soldier 95B
    I am Switch and Cavanaugh and Bogie 19th and The Hedon and possibly more. Not proud to admit I was trolling the system...but I did. All I can do is move forward and put the past behind me. I am 40..I need to act like it.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

12. Likes Silvy likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I am Switch and Cavanaugh and Bogie 19th and The Hedon and possibly more. Not proud to admit I was trolling the system...but I did. All I can do is move forward and put the past behind me. I am 40..I need to act like it.

I don't think your problem is trolling - I think it is split personalities.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19

I remember Switch. Lol that was you. I just remember seeing the name.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim

Takes a real man to admit that and move on kudo's to you sir its a pleasure to work along side of you!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

16. Likes DarkVincent07 likes this post
    Friendship is Carrots
    I remember joining the forums long ago to troll everyone here, and I was damn good at it too. But eventually a staff member starting following me around and decided to permaban me. I came back a bit later under an alt and no one noticed. I decided to actually be a good member. A couple of years later I admitted it to Comatosed, and he talked to the staff and they said they were fine with it.

Then some time later, when I was a subscriber (thanks, Vintage), my account was randomly deleted during a site update. Coma made me a new one, but there was a glitch in the system which made my sub status last forever. Yay.

Oh, you're just looking to be flattered. If it helps, you're one of the more likeable members here. You don't carry a bad attitude like some people, and your posts usually add something to the thread. As for myself, I try to make my posts as intelligent and friendly as possible, but I get the impression I'm fairly overlooked regardless. It happens. The funnier members usually get the love and attention.
    Last edited by Nerevar; 03-06-2013 at 03:12.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    I remember joining the forums long ago to troll everyone here, and I was damn good at it too. But eventually a staff member starting following me around and decided to permaban me. I came back a bit later under an alt and no one noticed. I decided to actually be a good member. A couple of years later I admitted it to Comatosed, and he talked to the staff and they said they were fine with it.

Then some time later, when I was a subscriber (thanks, Vintage), my account was randomly deleted during a site update. Coma made me a new one, but there was a glitch in the system which made my sub status last forever. Yay.

Oh, you're just looking to be flattered. If it helps, you're one of the more likeable members here. You don't carry a bad attitude like some people, and your posts usually add something to the thread. As for myself, I try to make my posts as intelligent and friendly as possible, but I get the impression I'm fairly overlooked regardless. It happens. The funnier members usually get the love and attention.
    I agree psfreak is one of the best members on the site.

Thank you itachi

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I think my exploits were more noticeable to those who were enthusiastic about the PlayStation's competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Ghostie sounds like a criminal that changed his life and made something of himself lol
    Haha Maybe I was slightly villainised?

When I look back at some of the things I was infracted for, I'd say 2-3/5 were warranted. I've seen worse go unfracted before but this is just how the it works sometimes. It's not always a perfect system but we make the call we think is right at the time. I'm still here and am notgoing anywhere now, that's what counts.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Ghostie was a rabid fanboy who had PS1,2,3, PSP and Vita worldwide sales in his sig at some stage
    Haha I remember that! It was in response to a certain other poster's sig. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Is this true Ghost?
    Only half true.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Can't say I remember Ghost Rayne being as described here, but I tend to go on 6 month breaks so meh. Lots of man love in here but PSU is far from perfect in my opinion especially the moderation side of things.

It's always been super serious politics, human nature I spose but a couple other non game forums I'm on aren't like this. One thing I'll say is that you can give anyone a title and some authority to swing around and they'll play nice. Doesn't mean the leopard has changed its spots

21. Likes Admartian , mistercrow, Silvy likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I enjoy reading your material. To be honest I learn quite a vocabulary thanks to you.

I can't believe how people acted during their first time here. Seeing them now, you wouldn't believe their past actions. I know that, -Kwesnoth- was also one of those members that staff had issues with but he's become an important asset in the Graphics community.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Wow, some interesting stuff that really takes me back in time here. Back when I mainly was a lurker, only posted every so often if I wasn't gone from the forums.

And freak, I've always recognized your name, and I picture you as the Big Lebowski, cannot unsee that. It just goes to show members that act out badly don't stay that way. Gotta give it to PSU for second chances.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19

Thanks man. I just remember someone nominated me for something it was the only nomination i received. I remember they said something like cool member thatis kind of in the backroom. Not an actual quote and it wasn't meant to be a bad thing but it stuck in my mind that not many knew me even though i had been on here for a while.

@skud- Most people remembered my Avys. I need to find another cool one. I rocked the butcher from Gangs of New York, Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber and Jeff Lebowski. I'll find something good. The dolphin just doesn't really fit for me.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 03-06-2013 at 07:15.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    i actually read your posts in earnest

i usually have the same point of veiw but im too lazy to convey it on the forums
    however, its a rule of mine to speak as plainly as possible...which has resulted in some unfavourable misunderstandings >_>
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow

If I would have done that I'd be permabanned faster than you can say dupe account. lol

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    I think my exploits were more noticeable to those who were enthusiastic about the PlayStation's competitor.

Haha Maybe I was slightly villainised?

When I look back at some of the things I was infracted for, I'd say 2-3/5 were warranted. I've seen worse go unfracted before but this is just how the it works sometimes. It's not always a perfect system but we make the call we think is right at the time. I'm still here and am notgoing anywhere now, that's what counts.

Haha I remember that! It was in response to a certain other poster's sig. lol

Only half true.
    I got alot of bs bans myself. I remember getting a 3 month ban just for saying lol to somebody's post.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I got alot of bs bans myself. I remember getting a 3 month ban just for saying lol to somebody's post.
    Instead of the usual 'i agree' or 'this'

Rapture, i think you are funny, in an intelligent way. Ala Stephen Fry

And at ghost being banned.... how dare a playstation fan stand up for his $#@! on a playstation site!!?? BANHIM.GIF

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by T0PGUN View Post
    Instead of the usual 'i agree' or 'this'

Rapture, i think you are funny, in an intelligent way. Ala Stephen Fry

And at ghost being banned.... how dare a playstation fan stand up for his $#@! on a playstation site!!?? BANHIM.GIF
    My roots now run too deep and my fingers are in all sorts of yummy pies and pie holes. I'm not going anywhere.

Thread Information