Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Maybe you should crank up your sensitivity a bit F34R. lol

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Superior Member

.5 is my kdr ratio

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    the max sensitivity sucks. It is to slow. I see now with everything of why COD gets called the casual FPS. They should have just had it like BF3 where you get put in groups around your playing lvl, not put in throttles like a slow max sensitivity(slower compared to other fps and their max), auto aim, and more lag you have more you win(yeah speculating but that's what I see).
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    the max sensitivity sucks. It is to slow. I see now with everything of why COD gets called the casual FPS. They should have just had it like BF3 where you get put in groups around your playing lvl, not put in throttles like a slow max sensitivity(slower compared to other fps and their max), auto aim, and more lag you have more you win(yeah speculating but that's what I see).
    I quite like the 14(Insane). Anyways sensitivity doesn't do that. It's just a playing style. Just to turn around a faster to kill soneone Only SPM(Score Per Minute) Does the matchmaking. Which I think is crap anyways.
    Last edited by Kuro; 12-14-2012 at 12:57.

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I've been going from 5 to 9 on the sensitivity.

I just went 1-8. I literally can't adjust fast enough. My reaction time is ridiculous so when I'm actually moving and turning on that larger screen, I have to refocus on what is actually in front of me.

I'm about to go on the 22" screen in my cap room and see if there is a different.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I've been going from 5 to 9 on the sensitivity.

I just went 1-8. I literally can't adjust fast enough. My reaction time is ridiculous so when I'm actually moving and turning on that larger screen, I have to refocus on what is actually in front of me.

I'm about to go on the 22" screen in my cap room and see if there is a different.
    Oh I see play around in the middle like 6 or 7. Well hopefully you do a bit better.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    My head just isn't right today I guess. I went 19/22. At least half of those deaths I shouldn't have had.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    My head just isn't right today I guess. I went 19/22. At least half of those deaths I shouldn't have had.
    Gotta love lag
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    It wasn't necessarily all the lag, but that was extremely present. I mean, I unloaded half a mag on a guy, and I died. Watching the kill cam, I never even pulled the trigger one time. smh

Miqo'te Bard
    It wasn't necessarily all the lag, but that was extremely present. I mean, I unloaded half a mag on a guy, and I died. Watching the kill cam, I never even pulled the trigger one time. smh
    There has to be something last patch that broke. I have never seen so much my screen not matching kill cam as I have the past few days.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I just went 4-22. Every single kill cam didn't show me shooting at all. wtf.

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    I dunno what it is but today I have been beasting on Domination. That game mode frustrates me at the best of times with people not playing the objective and snipers just being assholes and looking for trickshots. Today though I'm enjoying it and getting a ton of XP in the process. When does double XP hit? I wanna try get to Prestige 6 level 40 by the end of today. I'm level 19 right now, started the day at level 12.

My KDR is slowly creeping up. It is 1.21 but it tends to keep dropping to 1.20 then I need to work it back again. Maybe I can try shoot for 1.25 or something. I know that I'm actually a better player than my KDR states. I should technically be able to bring it to a 1.50 by the time I'm done with Black Ops II but we'll see.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    i'm pretty much done with the online aspect of the game. Whatever the problem is, I can't fix it.

Miqo'te Bard
    i'm pretty much done with the online aspect of the game. Whatever the problem is, I can't fix it.
    Has to be something in code. Glad I wam not only one who has issue because now I know it is not me. I have shelved it for now and skyrim on pc has taken me over even tho I need I beat all the ac2-3 and single player cod before I get dead space 2 and the batman games haha

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Damn Kuro, 14 sensitivity? You pro .

I play on either 2 or 3.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Just had a look and I'm at 1.52
    Pleased with that.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Lol Nitey I'm not a pro. I'm just use to playing cod at the highest sensitivity since WaW lol.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    yeah my little cousins play with like 10+ sens as well. watching them play I get dizzy lol

Fair enough tho. I've always been low sens since my 'pc days'

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    I play with mine set to 7 seems to be a good feel for me. Also F43R, I know what you mean. It seems the lag is worse since the patch.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Lol I could never do low sensitivity it's like your trying to move but your stuck. I feel like I'm on riods in insane.

Elite Guru
    Just went up another point I'm now 1.22

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    I went down .3 points so I'm at 1.29 Pretty pissed about that because of lag comp.

Elite Guru
    I've had about 10-15 2.0 or higher KD games in a row. I think the lag comp is being nice to me tonight.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    I went down .3 points so I'm at 1.29 Pretty pissed about that because of lag comp.
    When this Starts happening i usually put it down for the night. I know I'm just going to get more frustration than enjoyment.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    When this Starts happening i usually put it down for the night. I know I'm just going to get more frustration than enjoyment.
    Lol I should've put it down its a good thing I downloaded some games. I been getting quite frustrated. Taking a break.

Thread Information