Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I will post some ideas later. Looking forward to this. Should be fun having our own little PSU dev team.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I will post some ideas later. Looking forward to this. Should be fun having our own little PSU dev team.
    I think so too. Once there's some more solid info I'll be able to pitch some ideas.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Yeah once we have more info on the boundaries it will be easier to pitch ideas.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    No problem friends... Just post them and i will add them to the front page
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Ultimate Veteran
    It's actually a little unusual for regular members to make threads in the Announcements forum. Especially when you're just throwing out ideas. Please post them in (this) Cuguy's thread for now.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 02-05-2013 at 04:09.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Do you love GTA? Check out my general discussion thread here!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    ok blacksite no problem... Thought a thread for the project would have made sense and not getting everything mixed up for idea's towards the RPG that is going to be put on the forum
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I can imagine how much trouble the forum will experience during the implementation of the rpg game...
    Wouldnt it be better fix the main technical issues before adding such features?

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    I can imagine how much trouble the forum will experience during the implementation of the rpg game...

I will explain this in a very simple way.

I, the CM, am here to make the community more engaged, or offer up interesting fun things for people to do. On the other side of it, I am there to drive the people to get tech issues fixed.

In this case, PSU did not spend the money on this plug in because they are focusing resources on tech issues. We, the members, got the funds together to implement this. It is installed already on the dev site and functions fine. It doesn't integrate with the main forum, and will cause no issues.

Simple. You don't like it, fine. Don't play it.
    LMAO

9. Likes PS4freak , Lethal likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Ok, I am fine with the feature being optional but absolutely not fine with the websites current condition as it is at its worst. Yesterday and Today I wasnt able to login for at least like 3 straight hours I can also post pics of the wide variety of errors i was getting.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    I will explain this in a very simple way.

I, the CM, am here to make the community more engaged, or offer up interesting fun things for people to do. On the other side of it, I am there to drive the people to get tech issues fixed.

In this case, PSU did not spend the money on this plug in because they are focusing resources on tech issues. We, the members, got the funds together to implement this. It is installed already on the dev site and functions fine. It doesn't integrate with the main forum, and will cause no issues.

Simple. You don't like it, fine. Don't play it.
    could not make it any clearer mate lmao, Were will it be placed on the forum

can not wait to get into this game.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Ok, I am fine with the feature being optional but absolutely not fine with the websites current condition as it is at its worst. Yesterday and Today I wasnt able to login for at least like 3 straight hours I can also post pics of the wide variety of errors i was getting.
    You are not happy with the current state of the site?! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we were oblivious to your discontent regarding the forums.

13. Likes Lethal likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    You are not happy with the current state of the site?! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we were oblivious to your discontent regarding the forums.
    Then start doing something instead of posting bull$#@! in here. 4 months have passed and nothing was fixed or improved.
    Last edited by Cybertox; 02-05-2013 at 16:03.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Then start doing something instead of posting bull$#@! in here. 4 months have passed and nothing was fixed or improved.
    The forum tree is back and working great!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    The forum tree is back and working great!
    That is true, but I need technical improvements not forum structural features.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Maybe you start comprehending that the staff are voluntary aids to the site and have no power to speed up anything that requires money instead of posting YOUR bull$#@! in here, and in shoutbox, and all the other places you have gone all "broken record" about your displeasure. Your moaning won't help. It just gets tiresome and makes you come off as a moaning mini when everyone else is just sucking it up and handling it. Most people understand the reality of our situation. If there had been an award for PSU's complainer of the year,you would have been the sole nominee.

Again, PSU thanks you for your input and your feedback regarding the site has been duly noted and filed into the appropriate archive.

19. Likes claud3, Itachi likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Excellent way of requesting something.
    For the record, no one forces you to come here if you find the problems THAT annoying.

I would vote for something to be done about the negativity of certain users rather than some minuscule technical porblems

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Maybe you start comprehending that the staff are voluntary aids to the site and have no power to speed up anything that requires money instead of posting YOUR bull$#@! in here, and in shoutbox, and all the other places you have gone all "broken record" about your displeasure. Your moaning won't help. It just gets tiresome and makes you come off as a moaning mini when everyone else is just sucking it up and handling it. Most people understand the reality of our situation. If there had been an award for PSU's complainer of the year,you would have been the sole nominee.

Again, PSU thanks you for your input and your feedback regarding the site has been duly noted and filed into the appropriate archive.
    Here Here good sir. Will you pass me a cigar because i feel a brandy coming my way and a lady hooker ready for me....

May i say sir you handled that rather well, care to have a cigar

Last edited by claud3; 02-05-2013 at 17:11.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Excellent way of requesting something.
    For the record, no one forces you to come here if you find the problems THAT annoying.

I would vote for something to be done about the negativity of certain users rather than some minuscule technical problems
    Are you kidding me? Experiencing the error 6 times a day and freezes after posting are major issues and should get dealt with immediately (in proper sites such issues get fixed quickly or not even occur).

Being negative isnt against the rules and the thing doesnt even earns a bother. If you want strict rules then the first one who must be banned is claud who spams crazy $#@! and never gets any remarks.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I had the errors that prevented logging on last month and had the whole malware issue but most of the errors are from some maintenance going on, the only BIG problem was the chrome malware thing that was solved in a day

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Are you kidding me? Experiencing the error 6 times a day and freezes after posting are major issues and should get dealt with immediately (in proper sites such issues get fixed quickly or not even occur).

Being negative isnt against the rules and the thing doesnt even earns a bother. If you want strict rules then the first one who must be banned is claud who spams crazy $#@! and never gets any remarks.
    I may go to far sometime, but i regret it sometimes....But every one known's i am not all there and i am only being dark and twisted in a dark humor type way

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games

I actually think it's good for the forums to have users like you who bring up these kinds of things, at this point you know why $#@! isn't fixed, you're just being overly cynical. I mean get some enjoyment out of life, it really isn't healthy to be negative about everything. Just saying from the posts I see from you.

I for one think it's great this thing is getting implemented at the forums, and I wanna help it. It give us as a community something to mess around with, so I'm excited to see where this thing goes.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    I actually think it's good for the forums to have users like you who bring up these kinds of things, at this point you know why $#@! isn't fixed, you're just being overly cynical. I mean get some enjoyment out of life, it really isn't healthy to be negative about everything. Just saying from the posts I see from you.

I for one think it's great this thing is getting implemented at the forums, and I wanna help it. It give us as a community something to mess around with, so I'm excited to see where this thing goes.
    I have nothing against the implementation of the rpg game, I think its a nice feature and see that many users may enjoy it but at first some other, more important things must get fixed.

We can even take an video game for example, we can add to it new features like missions or unlockable rewards but doing that while the game occasionally crashes and shows up errors is something not very smart to do.
    Last edited by Cybertox; 02-05-2013 at 19:15.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I have nothing against the implementation of the rpg game, I think its a nice feature and see that many users may enjoy it but at first some other, more important things must get fixed.

We can even take an video game for example, we can add to it new features like missions or unlockable rewards but doing that while the game occasionally crashes and shows up errors is something not very smart to do.
    Using your analogy...Skyrim is the site, with glitches and technical issues...the added new features..missions and unlockables are player made mods. Something powered by the community for the community to enjoy. A member of our community is responsible for the site getting this RPG, just like modders are responsible for things like this:

YEAAHH!!

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Using your analogy...Skyrim is the site, with glitches and technical issues...the added new features..missions and unlockables are player made mods. Something powered by the community for the community to enjoy. A member of our community is responsible for the site getting this RPG, just like modders are responsible for things like this:

YEAAHH!!
    But PSU is not Skyrim and it cant afford such tolerance. PSU is not rich features wise and because of that it cant afford poor technical performance and adding new features wont make PSU features rich but will make its technical performance even worst.

Thread Information