Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    But PSU is not Skyrim and it cant afford such tolerance. PSU is not rich features wise and because of that it cant afford poor technical performance and adding new features wont make PSU features rich but will make its technical performance even worst.
    Blah, I can't afford your moaning...wallow away mon ami.

Ultimate Veteran
    But PSU is not Skyrim and it cant afford such tolerance. PSU is not rich features wise and because of that it cant afford poor technical performance and adding new features wont make PSU features rich but will make its technical performance even worst.
    If you are threatening to leave, then just do it. Leave. Cuguy explained the situation as best as he could but it seems to me that you've chosen to ignore what he said.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    I have nothing against the implementation of the rpg game, I think its a nice feature and see that many users may enjoy it but at first some other, more important things must get fixed.

We can even take an video game for example, we can add to it new features like missions or unlockable rewards but doing that while the game occasionally crashes and shows up errors is something not very smart to do.
    Fair enough. I guess I'll just say while it's frustrating some of the technical errors that occur, the RPG is a separate issue. If it wasn't being implemented there still would be the same issues that you see now. The RPG will basically be a community project anyways, which I think actually makes it more enticing.

About a year or two ago I was dealing with some personal issues and a friend shared this quote with me:

I only say it because I think you're right about a lot of the technical issues, but this thread really isn't the place for it. And I think it hurts to mention it in a bunch of places in secession, because it will only annoy others.

Not to mention make it harder for people to be on your side. However, I think content is very important for the site. I think it's great that you do things like sigs or other graphics or your gallery. I think it's great we have a CR section, too.

We could continue to $#@! about this not being fixed or like Skyrim, but after I left this place numerous times over the years, I think the content this place has compared to years ago is so much better. I guess appreciate what we have, not what isn't there.

I'm not saying stop trying to see things get fixed, but at this point we know those things are very hard to come by.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Fair enough. I guess I'll just say while it's frustrating some of the technical errors that occur, the RPG is a separate issue. If it wasn't being implemented there still would be the same issues that you see now. The RPG will basically be a community project anyways, which I think actually makes it more enticing.

About a year or two ago I was dealing with some personal issues and a friend shared this quote with me:

I only say it because I think you're right about a lot of the technical issues, but this thread really isn't the place for it. And I think it hurts to mention it in a bunch of places in secession, because it will only annoy others.

Not to mention make it harder for people to be on your side. However, I think content is very important for the site. I think it's great that you do things like sigs or other graphics or your gallery. I think it's great we have a CR section, too.

We could continue to $#@! about this not being fixed or like Skyrim, but after I left this place numerous times over the years, I think the content this place has compared to years ago is so much better. I guess appreciate what we have, not what isn't there.

I'm not saying stop trying to see things get fixed, but at this point we know those things are very hard to come by.
    I guess you are right. Will see how all of this will come out, hopefully everything will run smoothly. I am not against the project as I mentioned numerous time before but I just thought that there were other things which should have been fixed before the processing of this project. Well seems like I just have to wait and see what will happen next, my expectations are at their lowest though.

Also I have to say that F34R was completely right about the things he told me about this place. I also understand why he isnt here anymore.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by T0PGUN View Post
    /thread

7. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    /thread
    We need this thread to discuss the game. I revise that to /discussion.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

9. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Today I wasnt able to login for at least like 3 straight hours I can also post pics of the wide variety of errors i was getting.
    Wow man 3 straight hours? You couldnt find something else to do during that time?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

11. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Wow man 3 straight hours? You couldnt find something else to do during that time?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Do you really think that I was refreshing the psu website adress for 3 hours straight without a pause? I tried now and then and in a time frame of 3 hours I wasnt able to load the site properly. I did a lot of stuff in between. Do I really have to explain the obvious to you?

Im sorry for interrupting the project discussion, please go on. I wont post anything concerned with technical issues in this thread anymore.
    Last edited by Cybertox; 02-06-2013 at 09:32.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    We need this thread to discuss the game. I revise that to /discussion.
    LOL, yes lets get back to the RPG and not anything else

So with the RPG being placed i assume at the top of the forum and next to the links there... One thing i would like to know
    Loading times for the game and will it be updated over time
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran
    Items Rolling StonesGTA IVDeadmau5NirvanaSackboyThe BeatlesJoker (limited ICON)Call of Duty: Black OPSGran Turismo 5GTA NikoNaughty DogModern Warfare 3
    i agree with cybertox

fix whats broken first then get new stuff

my car broke down yesterday, needs engine tune up,oil change etc, but i'll just fit shiny new wheels on it and drive around as normal

thats what going on here

15. Likes Cybertox likes this post
    overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    yeah, but only the wheels will get you $#@!!

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by T0PGUN View Post
    yeah, but only the wheels will get you $#@!!
    T0P's $#@! to be exact...Go on pal, give some out...it might settle a few of our members a little to have someone other than Ms Palmer and her five daughters.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    well never forget, the man from OZ always knows how to pick right bunch of weirdo's
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottscorpion View Post
    i agree with cybertox

fix whats broken first then get new stuff

my car broke down yesterday, needs engine tune up,oil change etc, but i'll just fit shiny new wheels on it and drive around as normal

thats what going on here

No, what's going on here is rather than lull around and wait for ALL tech issues to be resolved, I am still actively trying to get new stuff added. If we didn't continuously strive to add new things, the place would get stale and people would STILL $#@! and moan about how things never evolve. Ass staff, we lose either way, so why should we stop doing other things? Site tech issues are the management/site programmers issues, which does NOT just mean the forums. A lot of people here think that PSU = forums only because that is their world. It doesn't. They have the homepage and all content there to manage as well. It is a large site, a large amount of maintaining goes on. Do the repairs and such happen as fast as I would like? Nope.. but I am not one to come in and constantly bemoan the situation.

I hate to sound like this, but I am so SO tired of the same droll coming from the same individuals. Do you really think that we do not know what the site issues are? Do you really think that they aren't being addressed in a manner that is working around their time frame? While they scurry about and try to get stuff done, I am going to keep working on my end. The forumRPG has nothing to do with site issues, it won't hurt it, won't cause a crash, none of that. What it MIGHT do is cause some people to start having a little more fun on the forums and THAT is what the forums are for. Too many serious people here that ALL they do is nitpick the place to death. If people focused as much on making forums lively and engaging as they do about whining, then we'd be better off as a discussion forum.

The feedback tab that most of you disable, is there for a reason. Submit your feedback about forum features there and it goes AUTOMATICALLY into the queue for the site programmers to address. We don't delete them, or ignore it. We all get an email that the feedback has been submitted, from who, and about what. Odd that we have so MANY site issues, but no emails come through? FYI, the site programmer doesn't get much time to forum lurk, so posting feedback threads doesn't really accomplish what you want to accomplish. Someone still has to enter that info into a feedback. Since there are times when mods/admin are not on the site, it would go much faster if everyone took responsibility to use that FEEDBACK tab and ensure that they problem they are seeing is documented.

For those who are furiously hitting CTRL-C to paste this in a hate email to the site admin, have fun, their email addy's on the staff bio pages. I just wanted to get this off my chest.
    LMAO

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC

21. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    No, what's going on here is rather than lull around and wait for ALL tech issues to be resolved, I am still actively trying to get new stuff added. If we didn't continuously strive to add new things, the place would get stale and people would STILL $#@! and moan about how things never evolve. Ass staff, we lose either way, so why should we stop doing other things? Site tech issues are the management/site programmers issues, which does NOT just mean the forums. A lot of people here think that PSU = forums only because that is their world. It doesn't. They have the homepage and all content there to manage as well. It is a large site, a large amount of maintaining goes on. Do the repairs and such happen as fast as I would like? Nope.. but I am not one to come in and constantly bemoan the situation.

I hate to sound like this, but I am so SO tired of the same droll coming from the same individuals. Do you really think that we do not know what the site issues are? Do you really think that they aren't being addressed in a manner that is working around their time frame? While they scurry about and try to get stuff done, I am going to keep working on my end. The forumRPG has nothing to do with site issues, it won't hurt it, won't cause a crash, none of that. What it MIGHT do is cause some people to start having a little more fun on the forums and THAT is what the forums are for. Too many serious people here that ALL they do is nitpick the place to death. If people focused as much on making forums lively and engaging as they do about whining, then we'd be better off as a discussion forum.

The feedback tab that most of you disable, is there for a reason. Submit your feedback about forum features there and it goes AUTOMATICALLY into the queue for the site programmers to address. We don't delete them, or ignore it. We all get an email that the feedback has been submitted, from who, and about what. Odd that we have so MANY site issues, but no emails come through? FYI, the site programmer doesn't get much time to forum lurk, so posting feedback threads doesn't really accomplish what you want to accomplish. Someone still has to enter that info into a feedback. Since there are times when mods/admin are not on the site, it would go much faster if everyone took responsibility to use that FEEDBACK tab and ensure that they problem they are seeing is documented.

For those who are furiously hitting CTRL-C to paste this in a hate email to the site admin, have fun, their email addy's on the staff bio pages. I just wanted to get this off my chest.
    Then tell me please, why do you need us to send you feedback if you just said that you are aware of all the technical issues the site is experiencing. Also if you know the issues and work on them why are there absolutely no results? No improvements or fixes absolutely nothing. If the situation would be as you described in your post all the technical issues would be already resolved. If you really take into considerations all the issues and work on them why are there no results in what you do? You are tired of me complaining, I am tired of you telling that things are getting fixed while they arent. You posted the same thing 4 months ago saying that the team is working on resolving issues and that we need to be patient and not complain, well then tell me what did you and the team have achieved in the technical aspects of the whole website?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post

good not have said it better myself, we all understand and agree it is a complete pain to get the issue's on the front page and forum sorted and i respect all that you all have done

and i well any new features aka RPG and others to come...

Thread Information