Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War

Black Ops 2 League Play

So I was clearing up some trophies and came across some league play trophies, a mode I'd not tried.

Basically you have 5 initial games (moshpit style, any map/mode, it's all random) and depending on your performance across these games it determines which league you start off in.

Once your in a league the aim is to get promoted, it's basically like FIFA 13's seasons mode. You progress up your league (called the ladder) as you earn XP for kills, captures, bomb plants etc.

IMO this is now 1 of the best modes for objective based players as everyone is wanting to progress so the game actually gets played rather than people being bothered about getting the best kill streak reward available etc.

I'm currently ranked 38th in the gold league and it really gives you the motivation to keep having that '1 more game' to climb the ladder and try and get in the next division.

For anyone who isn't the best run and gunner, prefers to play objective based game modes and get the feel of satisfaction as you climb the ladder, I can't recommend this enough. Rather than having yourself and maybe 1 or 2 other team members in a public match trying to capture objectives, you have the entire team on your side.

I've not been part of a public match since, playing with a team and looking for promotion is where it's currently at for me.

For anyone who hasn't tried it, I'd seriously give it some consideration

Cheers

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That sounds pretty motivating! I'ma have to look at it. I'll need a lot of hours to get better to move up the ladder... lol.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    It's all good mate
    I finished a round 7-19 but with loads of captures and afew defends in hard point and was 2nd overall in the lobby. The amount of assists was huge too and more xp is rewarding for kills while in the area of defending or capturing etc.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    When i'll be climbing that ladder my words will be (Im reaching for my targets and im keeping to my targets but don't get in my way or you end up being the target ) wickid
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Thread Information