Superior Member

What should I buy?

I had a 3g/wifi 8gb psvita that was stolen , but i'm getting a new one. Now with the upcoming black Friday deals of (4gb Assassin's Creed Bundle or 4gb COD:BOD bundle for $199.99) What do you guys recommend I should get? Any of the 2 bundles with only 4gb(but only $199.99) or get another 3g/wifi with 8gbs but with no games and still $300?

Does anyone know what size memory the madden bundle comes with.

Lastly for anyone who has both AC:Liberation and COD:BOD... AC is getting decent but not great reviews, i'm not a fan of bad framerate anyone know if they can and plan on trying to fix that with an update? COD:BOD is really getting straight pooed on in the reviews, I want to know is the multiplayer really superbad to completely avoid the game? I enjoy shooting things(lol) and I'm liking playing multiplayer games on Vita(PSAllstars beta was fun). My main question is for those who have both which one are you having more fun with and which one is easier to overlook their problems?

Thanks in advanced, please give me honest criticism no AC,or COD fanboys please.

I just noticed PSU doesn't have the coffee mug smiley face anymore whyyyyyy
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-green28 View Post
    I had a 3g/wifi 8gb psvita that was stolen , but i'm getting a new one. Now with the upcoming black Friday deals of (4gb Assassin's Creed Bundle or 4gb COD:BOD bundle for $199.99) What do you guys recommend I should get? Any of the 2 bundles with only 4gb(but only $199.99) or get another 3g/wifi with 8gbs but with no games and still $300?

Does anyone know what size memory the madden bundle comes with.

Lastly for anyone who has both AC:Liberation and COD:BOD... AC is getting decent but not great reviews, i'm not a fan of bad framerate anyone know if they can and plan on trying to fix that with an update? COD:BOD is really getting straight pooed on in the reviews, I want to know is the multiplayer really superbad to completely avoid the game? I enjoy shooting things(lol) and I'm liking playing multiplayer games on Vita(PSAllstars beta was fun). My main question is for those who have both which one are you having more fun with and which one is easier to overlook their problems?

Thanks in advanced, please give me honest criticism no AC,or COD fanboys please.

I just noticed PSU doesn't have the coffee mug smiley face anymore whyyyyyy
    Well on my Opinion if you purchase an AC3 Liberation bundle the Vita card doesn't have a cover and a typical PSVITA skin

Then on COD declassified it was like this

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    If it's about the games, get the AC bundle. If it's about the aesthetic aspect, get the Blops bundle. The AC game is above mediocre in my book. The Blops game is below "the worst game" lol. The MP isn't that bad though, but it isn't console like either.

MP is worst in AC3 Liberation if you will compare it to the previous AC 2 Brotherhood or Revelation. I don't know its up to you. I'm not hype with both games lol

If you will ask me for a single player I like puzzle games it will train your brain lol ^^ then a coop RPG.

AC3 and COD are good in PC or PS3

Superior Member
    My problem is mostly the memory card, 4gbs is not enough, especially seeing I have PSP and PSN games for vita. The games are a second thought, I was also not overly hyped about neither. I wish they were selling a ps allstars bundle at this price it would be much easier. They know they overprice for their memory cards they should've put an 8gb in there. I guess I'm going to be thinking it over until I'm in line for black friday smh.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Get ps+ if you don't already. This tuesday the Vita plus stuff goes live

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Yeah PS plus might you choose games lol
    If you are having problem with memory card size for digital copies
    Try to download small games like Dokuro and Escape Plan those are small size games.
    Last edited by EdoTensei; 11-20-2012 at 10:37.

Thread Information