The essential PS Vita game has finally arrived. A snippet from my review:

Given the PlayStation brand's history as a rich platform for role-playing games and meaningful experiences, it's strange to think that, almost nine months post-release, the PlayStation Vita has yet to receive a traditional Japanese role-playing game. That all changes with Persona 4 Golden, and what a stellar debut for the genre it is. This magnetic journey through social relationships and self-acceptance hits all the high notes of its PlayStation 2 namesake while infusing a wealth of new content and remarkable production values. As a port, Golden positively gleams with polish, but as an RPG, it soars. Extraordinary characters, a gripping narrative, addictive gameplay, and haunting charm that lingers long after your battery runs dry... these are hallmarks of a masterpiece, and while no video game is perfect, Persona 4 Golden comes closer than any game on the PS Vita before it.
http://www.psu.com/a017617/Persona-4...-Review?page=1

I invite you to click the link above and read the rest of my review, then share your thoughts in this thread. How many of you are excited for this game?