Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Bastards.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    that's not new for call of duty removing maps
    At least there was a reason for that(offensive text on a painting) This was plain stupid. No reason whatsoever.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

El Presidente
    Well that's really lame. I didn't get a chance to play the map. I some how even though I did not preorder the game, the box came with a code inside the access Nuketown 2025.

I thought ONLY through preordering you could play the map? Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I thought this worked. So much for the people who preorder getting something special.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Definitely the worst results of a pre-order so far the generation for me.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    that's not new for call of duty removing maps
    Well recently that map in MW2 that was 'offensive' got pulled and then patched, so yeah. Not too much of a problem.

But to have a nuke town 24/7 map/mode that wasn't even up for 7 dy is $#@!ed

Via Tapatalk

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Well that's really lame. I didn't get a chance to play the map. I some how even though I did not preorder the game, the box came with a code inside the access Nuketown 2025.

I thought ONLY through preordering you could play the map? Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I thought this worked. So much for the people who preorder getting something special.
    That is how it was advertised by Gamestop, in fact they said it was exclusive to them. Well my girl got it at target and it had the map in it. So there was so much bull $#@! with this not even a pig can sort through it.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Definitely the worst results of a pre-order so far the generation for me.
    Was the first game I've ever pre-ordered. Clearly a fantastic choice in retrospect.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    I didn't even get to $#@!ing play it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Items PS3 Slim
    This sound familiar, though I wont go there (considering the backlash seems unanimous here). Instead I'll pose a question. Is this a joke, their idea of a practical joke?! I don't even have the game, but that's just WRONG

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    I personally wish the map was mixed in with the maps in Black ops 2. while this does suck, I am just going to sit back and eat some popcorn and watch this all go down. I can already tell Activision is going to be going to court numerous times because of this. lolz

10. Likes PS4freak likes this post

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    Well looks like they won't be getting my $50+ dollars on DLC this year.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    This has to be illegal in some way, I remember at the end of pretty much every BO2 commercial I saw they listed how if you preorder you got that map. To turn around a few days after release and pull it and make it out to be some special event cant be legal o.O

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Supreme Veteran
    I'm a minority but I personally do not care.

I never paid extra for Nuketown 2025 anyway and I can still play it if I want to really badly anyway, custom games with friends.

I pre-ordered the game to get it day 1, but I do see why others are upset.

I guess me never liking Nuketown because of all the camping was probably the reason.
    Gaming on all platforms right now.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by A7MAD View Post
    I'm a minority but I personally do not care.

I never paid extra for Nuketown 2025 anyway and I can still play it if I want to really badly anyway, custom games with friends.

I pre-ordered the game to get it day 1, but I do see why others are upset.

I guess me never liking Nuketown because of all the camping was probably the reason.
    Just the principle here A7MAD... they advert a pre-order bonus, and then take it away. I didn't pay extra, and I didn't really have to pre-order it to get it on day 1. Again, the principle of the bonus is what counts in my book. Anyone, or any company that gives you X for your Y, and then takes the X and Y.... doesn't deserve my respect or dollar, respectively.

15. Likes MjW likes this post
    Power Member
    Items User name style
    Oh you guys, dont you know your being so hard on poor old activision. Theys is destitute.....

This is infact Acitivisons headquarters security camera footage..

17. Likes podsaurus likes this post

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    Update: David Vonderhaar: "You killed the messenger, but I still fight for the users. RT to#bringbackNuketown2025 and we will add to a small maps moshpit."

This sucks! I played nuketown all weekend and had a great time. I was going to order the seasons pass but not anymore, if they can remove a pre-order map for no reason then they can do the same for future DLC maps.

Elite Member

Items PlayStationSteam
    Well this is bull$#@!. I didn't even get the zombie version of the map and now I can't play the competitive version of it even though it was a preorder "BONUS" for me?

$#@! you Activision.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    As F34R said it is the principle. I'm sure I wouldn't be so put off if they removed it, explained the reason and issued an apology. But they just tried to sneak it out and that always sends the wrong message.

Quote Originally Posted by Royals View Post
    Update: David Vonderhaar: "You killed the messenger, but I still fight for the users. RT to#bringbackNuketown2025 and we will add to a small maps moshpit."

That was quick. It's in its way back.

Black Ops 2 'Nuketown 2025' playlist removed, outcry gets it added to new bonus playlist

by Xav de Matos on Nov 20th 2012 1:02AM

Earlier today, Treyarch pulled the popular Nuketown 2025 24/7 playlist in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 citing the dedicated rotation of modes on the map was temporary.

"Double XP weekend is official over. That means Nuketown 2025 / 24-7 is as well. I know. Right? Don't kill the messenger," Game Design Director David Vonderhaar wrote on Twitter. But an outcry of fans for the pre-order and Collector's Edition map – a re-imagining of the original Black Ops arena – have made Treyarch think twice.

Moments ago an update was sent to Black Ops 2 adding a new playlist, dubbed "Bonus." The mode within the playlist, "Chaos Moshpit," notes that selecting this playlist will rotate "small maps with a variety of game modes," including Nuketown 2025.

"Chaos Moshpit" also includes the maps Carrier, Cargo, Express, Hijacked, Slums, and Standoff, Vonderhaar tweeted.

So, get your Nuketown on, folks!

Update: A tweet from Treyarch confirms the playlist should go out to all versions of Black Ops 2. The PC version is planned for tomorrow.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/20/bl...ts-it-added-t/
    Last edited by MjW; 11-20-2012 at 08:21.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Soldier 95B
    Glad they added it back. They were indeed providing false advertising had they kept the maps removed. Not to mention, when I put my Nuketown key in to download it, it was a 131mb download. So here I sit with Nuketown on my hard drive that I bought, but can't use unless I do a custom game with friends?

It's hard to believe there are people sitting around a conference table coming up with these ideas? I mean, really, think about this. If that round table consisted of actual gamers, half the digital $#@! that is happening today wouldn't happen. Granted, I know there is a job to get profits, and those people need to be listened to. But honestly, no TRUE gamer on the staff of Treyarch would dangle a carrot like this.
    Last edited by Soldier 95B; 11-20-2012 at 12:53.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    At least it's coming back. I wonder what they gained from pulling it in the first place?

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    At least it's coming back. I wonder what they gained from pulling it in the first place?
    People are saying you gain XP too fast, making you prestige too fast. People would just play that map to prestige. If they truly wanted to solve that issue, they could do like they did with the combat training. After level 10, they could make Nuketown half the XP points.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Glad they added it back. They were indeed providing false advertising had they kept the maps removed. Not to mention, when I put my Nuketown key in to download it, it was a 131mb download. So here I sit with Nuketown on my hard drive that I bought, but can't use unless I do a custom game with friends?

It's hard to believe there are people sitting around a conference table coming up with these ideas? I mean, really, think about this. If that round table consisted of actual gamers, half the digital $#@! that is happening today wouldn't happen. Granted, I know there is a job to get profits, and those people need to be listened to. But honestly, no TRUE gamer on the staff of Treyarch would dangle a carrot like this.

Agreed.

People are saying you gain XP too fast, making you prestige too fast. People would just play that map to prestige. If they truly wanted to solve that issue, they could do like they did with the combat training. After level 10, they could make Nuketown half the XP points.
    I don't see the problem in people who were gaining loads of xp?

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    You gain multiplayer XP in combat training?

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    You gain multiplayer XP in combat training?

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk
    Combat training XP is gained:

Level 1-10 you get full XP
    Level 11-55 you get half XP

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Aint played cod in a while, is that the really small map where you can get $#@! loads of kills?

Got a garden at the back, 2 or 3 houses where you can go upstairs and some sorta vehicle in the middle?

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Thread Information