Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    I'm buying them all! You know MS will offer great exclusives at the start of the gen, and Sony will just continue where they've left off with the PS3 - the last few years have been great for the PS3
    I'll eventually end up buying them all too.

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    Next generation Sony is going to kick ass and take names. They've learned from their mistakes and even though they didn't have the best success with the PS3 they still put out the most critically acclaimed exclusive games this gen
    put out enough exclusives and you have to get some right. right?

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    put out enough exclusives and you have to get some right. right?
    That's right! The thing about Sony is it doesn't just make games it knows will cater to the masses, it likes to make its staples and to take risks on smaller projects and titles that aren't tailored to your typical gamer. Sony could easily follow MS's lead and release a few IPs annually, that it knows would do well, like Uncharted etc. Instead, it seemingly tries to push the boundaries. As with all risks, you can succeed or fail. Some fail in sales and some in critical reception, but I'm yet to play a PS3 exclusive that was totally $#@!. Now matter how you personally feel about a game, chances are that game was the $#@! to someone else. Many here bashed SOCOM, I know Soldier loves it. People also bashed Motorstorm: Apocalypse, Rad loves it...So if you judge failure as failing to reach multi million sales and universal acclaim in metacritic, then yeah, Sony has had some flops, but that's the only failure imho, as outside of that, Sony's exclusive catalog has games for all sorts of people, with all sorts of tastes...and it's not afraid to do this.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    That's right! The thing about Sony is it doesn't just make games it knows will cater to the masses, it likes to make its staples and to take risks on smaller projects and titles that aren't tailored to your typical gamer. Sony could easily follow MS's lead and release a few IPs annually, that it knows would do well, like Uncharted etc. Instead, it seemingly tries to push the boundaries. As with all risks, you can succeed or fail. Some fail in sales and some in critical reception, but I'm yet to play a PS3 exclusive that was totally $#@!. Now matter how you personally feel about a game, chances are that game was the $#@! to someone else. Many here bashed SOCOM, I know Soldier loves it. People also bashed Motorstorm: Apocalypse, Rad loves it...So if you judge failure as failing to reach multi million sales and universal acclaim in metacritic, then yeah, Sony has had some flops, but that's the only failure imho, as outside of that, Sony's exclusive catalog has games for all sorts of people, with all sorts of tastes...and it's not afraid to do this.
    Low risk/less games are better

Where the eff have you been

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    Low risk/less games are better

Where the eff have you been
    It's too long of a story to explain, but it involves a midget hooker, a teddy bear, anal lube and a very rare and endangered animal.

6. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Soldier 95B
    You do know that midgets prefer to be called dwarfs right? So it really was a dwarf hooker.

8. Likes Ghost likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    It's too long of a story to explain, but it involves a midget hooker, a teddy bear, anal lube and a very rare and endangered animal.
    Admitting to using anal lube is like admitting you're a wimp. Take it like a man!

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Admitting to using anal lube is like admitting you're a wimp. Take it like a man!
    I never said it was for me...I like....to watch...
    Last edited by Ghost; 12-05-2012 at 14:32.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I never said it was for me...I like....to watch...
    Watching someone else wimp out is just as bad as being the wimp yourself. Trust me . *just realized this isn't the Anal Teddy thread.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Watching someone else wimp out is just as bad as being the wimp yourself. Trust me . *just realized this isn't the Anal Teddy thread.
    Yeah man, this isn't the anal teddy thread...Why are you always derailing threads! I mean, sure I may have started it,but you didn't end it so you are somehow guiltier than me...all this nonsense about midgets and sodomy....SMH! hehe

Ummm...I can't even remember what this thread is about...I'll just change the title to Official Anal Lube Escapades Thread.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I wont be getting the new xbox never have owned an MS console ill stick with wii U and playstation
    Thats probably what I'll do although I'm waiting on the PS4 Slim and Zelda Wii U until I get those systems.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Banned

and as i said... put out enough exclusives and you have to get some right. right?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I dont know if I'm getting both consoles next gen at least not right away. And I dont know who I will choose until I have all the info. I'm not married to any brand.
    I'm the same. I likely will own both eventually. But for me it will be what I would own first to own both; but my main thing would be what I would own first.

Probably Playstation; but it really depends on launch window games, price, how MS first party exclusives go, etc.

Really hard to say right now.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Master Guru
    I'll be getting both the PS4 and Xbox 720 either way.

I just can't stay away from a good time and every console has something to offer.

17. Likes Ghost likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    I'll be getting both the PS4 and Xbox 720 either way. I just can't stay away from a good time and every console has something to offer.
    Well said TD.

Thread Information