Master Guru
    Items User name style

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires US and UK release info

I don't see why more companies use this method to get their games over to other markets. Pretty sure they'll save lot more money

Heads up—Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires has a new release date in North America.

Earlier in the week, Tecmo Koei’s European division informed us that the game would be released in Europe on February 22nd, while North America would get it on February 19th. However, Tecmo Koei America announced a different date this afternoon.

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires will be released in in the U.S. on February 26th, according to Tecmo Koei America. North America will get the game as a download title via the PlayStation Network. In Europe, the game will see a retail release as well.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/28...north-america/

Huge thanks to my awesome friend Finalreaper for the sig!!

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm not sure how well these games sell but I'm glad I'm in PAL and can get the physical copy... much like the new Ratchet game, I'd feel shafted if I could only get it on PSN

Thread Information