Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Finished The Walking Dead last night

First, I want to thank PS+ for giving me the first 2 episodes for free. I honestly would not have bought the last 3 episodes if they hadn't.

For those who have not played this game, this has one of the best stories to any video game I have ever played. The story is based off the Walking Dead comic book.

The first 4 episodes will roughly take you between 1-1.5hrs each. The 5th and final episode felt to be the shortest. For trophy hunters out there, this is an easy platinum as all you have to do to get it, is to simply finish the game.

The controls are not the best, but thankfully this type of game does not rely on the controls. This is purely a story driven game that is altered by the decisions you make. The final outcome of the game will not change, but you can change the center of the story by making different decisions. This could up the replay value if you wanted to see how the story would play out if you made that other choice.

Unfortunately, I can not say anything about this story without completely spoiling the game. If you like a game with a good story, then this game is a must for you.

Controls - 6/10 (Don't worry, the controls do not make you want to quit playing or smash your controller)
    Story - 10/10

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I completed it last Wednesday when the final episode came out, can't really put how much I enjoyed this game into words. Though I will say this, its my GOTY for 2012 by a mile.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

3. Likes HellsJester likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    I completed it last Wednesday when the final episode came out, can't really put how much I enjoyed this game into words. Though I will say this, its my GOTY for 2012 by a mile.
    I really enjoyed it, but GOTY? God no lol. It was a short game with a good story. The game lacks in every single area other than the story.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    Fantastic game.

Shut up and play games

Power Member
    $#@!ing pissed off that we have NONE of them available on our store. Sony and their delayed bull$#@! and store updates have been a joke since launch.

Thread Information