Source: http://orlando.craigslist.org/vgm/3389284022.html

Collection of video game consoles and games ranging from Atari up to current consoles. Over 40 consoles, games, collectible items, and lots of accessories for every console available. This are all in excellent condition and fully working. Too much to list. Rare games and consoles. Complete and working Wii Kiosk from GAMESTOP with black Wii system and 19" led TV. Handhelds, plug n plays, collectibles and more. A lot of money invested here, If you need pics or would like to pass by and take a look, please contact me. Looking to get offers above $4000 for everything.

NINTENDO WII "U", NEO GEO CD SYSTEM, WII 25TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION(brand new in box), BLACK WII MARIO EDITION(complete in box), 3DS MARIO LAND BUNDLE(complete in box), PS3, XBOX 360 Slim 250gig, ORIGINAL XBOX HALO SPECIAL EDITION SYSTEM, ORIGINAL GAMEBOY, VIRTUAL BOY( in hard carrying case), RETRO DUO(complete in box), ORIGINAL NES SYSTEM, TOP LOADER NES SYSTEM, SNES2 MINI, SUPER FAMICOM SYSTEM, N64, N64 FIRE RED CONSOLE, SILVER GAMECUBE, SEGA MASTER, SEGA MASTER SYSTEM 2, SEGA MEGA DRIVE SYSTEM( european genesis), SEGA GENESIS, SEGA GENESIS 2(with outer box), SEGA GENESIS 3(complete in box), SEGA NOMAD, SEGA CD, SEGA 32X(complete in box), SEGA MASTER ADAPTER, SEGA GAME GEAR, IMPORT SEGA SATURN(rare white console) SEGA DREAMCAST(complete in box), IMPORT DREAMCAST, EUROPEAN DREAMCAST(blue logos), NEO GEO POCKET COLOR(2 VERSIONS), XBOX, PS1x2, PS2 SLIM(RARE WHITE VERSION), INTELLIVISION, COLECOVISION, MAGNAVOX ODYSSEY, ATARI 2600x2, ATARI 7800, ATARI JAGUAR(complete in box), ATARI JAGUAR CD UNIT( very rare), PANASONIC 3DO, PANASONIC REAL FZ10, GOLDS STAR 3DO SYSTEM, TURBO 16GRAFX(with outer box) WITH TURBO BOOSTER, XAVIX PORT.

EVERY SYSTEM COMES WITH WIRES, CONTROLLER(S), AND ACCESORIES.
This is Local to me (Orlando FL) LOL

I contacted this guy i want to see this in person lol