I'd buy

New 500GB PS3
    Virgin Media 100MB speed Internet
    All my favourite games
    Audi R8 V10
    Get parts of my family home repaired
    Buy high power gas BBguns
    Get a English Bull Terrier Puppy and other cute pets
    AlienWare lapop & desktop computer and learn how to be a TOP computer Hacker
    New Snooker Cue

And i would spit the money up in 2, 1st part to my family and friends and the 2nd part to charity

Thats all i can think of right now
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 12-02-2012 at 16:23.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I would pay off everyone in my families house and bank the rest.....let that $#@! sit and collect interest! LMAO then after a year buy a lambo and a new luxury car not sure which one im very happy with my current LOL

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Dedicated Member

If it was a lot of money, then after setting up the infrastructure for myself and my family to live a comfortable life, I would regularly fund high-risk science and engineering projects that have the potential to advance humanity, particularly in the areas of space exploration, nanotechnology and cognitive science.

I have a real disdain for extremely rich people that just sit on money they will unlikely need, lacking the foresight to see what they could do for the world.

Finally You Are Free
    The jackpot was over 500 million, wasn't it?

I'd buy myself a medium-sized and comfy home to live the rest of my life in, or at least most of it. Pay off any debt my family owes before giving my mother, grandmother, grandfather, and cousin a few million. I would research and invest in scientific research and stock, then donate maybe 10 million to charity. Then I would lock away the leftover cash and spend it wisely, keeping myself financially safe and secure until the day I die.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Valefor View Post
    If it was a lot of money, then after setting up the infrastructure for myself and my family to live a comfortable life, I would regularly fund high-risk science and engineering projects that have the potential to advance humanity, particularly in the areas of space exploration, nanotechnology and cognitive science.

I have a real disdain for extremely rich people that just sit on money they will unlikely need, lacking the foresight to see what they could do for the world.
    well the lottery i try 2 win some people have won over 100 million luck son's of $#@!ers LOL cuz it roles over eash week if no one win it one week

The one thing i cant stand is when people are so rich and they dont help to improve poor people lifes, its like TRUMP he got billions does he need all that money.

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    The jackpot was over 500 million, wasn't it?

I'd buy myself a medium-sized and comfy home to live the rest of my life in, or at least most of it. Pay off any debt my family owes before giving my mother, grandmother, grandfather, and cousin a few million. I would research and invest in scientific research and stock, then donate maybe 10 million to charity. Then I would lock away the leftover cash and spend it wisely, keeping myself financially safe and secure until the day I die.
    im glad you said charity, not many people would give a penny

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    im glad you said charity, not many people would give a penny
    Wrong. I would.
    First of all, i would buy this pretty house down the road from me. I would buy a brand new 69 ford mustang.
    I would donate a million to charity and help certain people that has helped me in my life time.I would then travel the world and i would be happy after that.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Wrong. I would.
    First of all, i would buy this pretty house down the road from me. I would buy a brand new 69 ford mustang.
    I would donate a million to charity and help certain people that has helped me in my life time.I would then travel the world and i would be happy after that.
    Good on you silver

9. Likes Silvy likes this post
    Selected Members Council
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    well the lottery i try 2 win some people have won over 100 million luck son's of $#@!ers LOL cuz it roles over eash week if no one win it one week

The one thing i cant stand is when people are so rich and they dont help to improve poor people lifes, its like TRUMP he got billions does he need all that money.
    Maybe, maybe not. But you shouldn't tell others what to do with their money.

Anyways, a majority of the money would go towards securing my living expenses, some for charity and the rest I would blow on whatever (video games, movies, self-publishing a novel, seeing the world etc).
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 12-02-2012 at 01:55.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Who are you to tell others what they should be doing with their money?

But I pretty much agree with Rapture. A majority of the money would go towards securing my living expenses, some for charity and the rest I would blow on whatever (video games, movies, self-publishing a novel, seeing the world etc).
    Im not telling anyone what to do with there money but when the rich go and buy 1 million boat or a 5 million home witch they dont need thats 5 million that would be more helpful to charity. My mum could still be alive if more of the rich C**TS woke up one morning and whet out and gave millions to charity.
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 12-02-2012 at 02:03.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I'd buy PSU.com

13. Likes SHAZZMAZZ likes this post
    Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'd buy PSU.com
    Then demand that every forum member must have a I heart F34R Avy, Quote, or sig. Your choice courtesy of F34R.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

15. Likes SHAZZMAZZ likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'd buy PSU.com
    LMAO LOL only you would say that awesome post mate LOL LMAO

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Lol at silver kissing ass..
    I would make sure my family is living good first. Buy myself a studio and good great equipment to produce music.
    Save some to the side, invest and give a million or two to hope out for a good cause. Pretty much it for me.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

18. Likes SHAZZMAZZ likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I'd probably spend it on traveling all over the world. But I've always wanted my own, custom-made bunker with top of the line security and supplies that would last several lifetimes.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    A trip to Trumpton
    Skyline R35
    Mitsi Evo
    Impreza WRX
    Ultima GTR
    John Cleland's Cavalier
    Big house with remote everything
    Oulton PArk

The mnore money you have mens the more money you can loose.
    Last edited by keefy; 12-02-2012 at 03:23.

Forum Sage

Move it offshore to bypass the tax regulations and then invest in third world nations where I know I can modernize certain areas to my liking.

22. Likes John25 likes this post
    young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Drugs alcohol and hookers. Probably just waste the rest.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

24. Likes John25 likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Another motorcycle or five.
    I once ate a dirty sock...don't tell anyone.
    World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
    UK>America. its just true

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Lol at silver kissing ass..
    I would make sure my family is living good first. Buy myself a studio and good great equipment to produce music.
    Save some to the side, invest and give a million or two to hope out for a good cause. Pretty much it for me.
    It's just a little Brown nosing. "

@Xelios. What kind of motorcycle?

@Dre. Would you come to see me?! :P

Elite Sage
    I dunno, I'm rich. Every kind I guess
    I once ate a dirty sock...don't tell anyone.
    World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
    UK>America. its just true

28. Likes Silvy likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LadyDuoMaxwell
    Items Yuna3d dot game heroesFinal Fantasy Tactics
    Pay off any debt I have and for college (since I am going back). Other than that, I don't know what else I would do. I have to think about it further.

3DS: 1161-0781-8406
    STEAM: LadyDuoMaxwell

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I would hire Kuro to handle my business affairs and then hire silver to entertain me lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

31. Likes Kuro , F34R likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I would also enlarge my $#@! over 9000.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post

@Dre. Would you come to see me?! :P
    Of course

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    If i won the lottery i think i would open a $#@!load of food shelters...i couldn't now go and buy loadsa stuff knowing 1/4 people are really struggling, an#1/20 cannot feed themselves/family..its only goin to get worse.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Information