Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    I don't know, I like BlopsII. I like it more than MW3. All the customizations, emblems etc. It's good fun.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Supreme Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    I don't know, I like BlopsII. I like it more than MW3. All the customizations, emblems etc. It's good fun.
    MW3 used to punish me for my connection, people complain about lag compensation in Black Ops 2 but MW3 used to screw me over the same way people complain about BO2.

BO2 on the other hand treats me well and that's not just on the 360, but PC and PS3 also!
    Gaming on all platforms right now.

Veteran
    Items Rolling StonesGTA IVDeadmau5NirvanaSackboyThe BeatlesJoker (limited ICON)Call of Duty: Black OPSGran Turismo 5GTA NikoNaughty DogModern Warfare 3
    im loving this cod
    story is great, with multiple choices and addition of challenges and custom load outs

MP is fun too , hardpoint is by far my favorite mode and the party games are all back from blops1(1 in barrel/sharpshooter etc)

and zombies is awesome , really hard to play with randoms , but with friends its awesome , nuketown zombies is great too
    all i need now is kino der toten and five maps and im a happy bunny

for me best cod ever
    sorry others are not enjoying it though

El Presidente
    I'm wondering because a number of people have said the maps are bad. What makes a good map?

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    The maps suck
    I enjoy the majority of the maps. Though I wish we had at least one sniper map that was outdoors like Wasteland (originally from COD2).

the guns suck
    I am really liking the weapons, though they need to bring back a couple assault rifles, like the ACR.

they took sabotage away, I'm still scratching my head at that.
    While I personally don't miss it (never cared for it), I know millions of others do like it. Dumb that it is gone. They could have put that in instead of Kill Confirmed IF they were limited to playlists. But I doubt that is the case.

There is too many campers
    There are too many run and gunners. This game actually has the least camping that I have seen in COD. It's like they injected mountain dew in all the players.

and the lag is the worst I have ever seen.
    I haven't had any lag issues. I do get the host migration when someone leaves the room when they were hosting though.

I keep getting killed even when I run around a corner and the kill cam even shows that I made it
    I haven't had that issue. Granted, I am only level 54, and am only about to prestige for the first time. But I probably would have experienced it by now.

Score streaks take too long to get
    Agreed.

most of the perks are $#@! and useless.
    I like all the perks, but they nerfed Ghost which is lame.

The sounds of the guns and grenades are bad.
    I prefer the new sounds for the weapons and the grenades. ESPECIALLY the sound when you take down a UAV...whoa that is dope. However, I hate that they don't have that awesome level up sound

It also freezes on nuketown when it says awaiting textures, you then have to turn the ps3 off and when you turn it back on you have to wait for the ps3 to check for corrupted files, this can take up to 10-15 mins.
    I can't comment on this. The only time I have played Nuketown is when the game first came out and they had the 24x7x365 playlist. Because the map is not in the general rotation, I won't be playing it. Sad, because I pre-ordered the game for this map.

I will still play it now and again but I cant wait to play MW4.
    I am looking forward to MW4 as well. I love all the COD's.

6. Likes F34R likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    i like the maps on this game, the only map I don't like is Express. I believe some people don't like this game because it's a lot harder to obtain highend killstreaks. you can spam killstreak after killstreak which is what I like about Black Ops 2. also, you don't always get that annoying chopper with auto aim and wallhacks either.
    PSN ID: Intense_Peanut

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    I enjoy the majority of the maps. Though I wish we had at least one sniper map that was outdoors like Wasteland (originally from COD2)
    No comment

I am really liking the weapons, though they need to bring back a couple assault rifles, like the ACR.
    My favorite gun thus far is the FAL, I thought I read that the Galil gun was going to be in BLOPS 2? loved that gun in Blops 1.

While I personally don't miss it (never cared for it), I know millions of others do like it. Dumb that it is gone. They could have put that in instead of Kill Confirmed IF they were limited to playlists. But I doubt that is the case.
    Yes it is dumb that it's gone, my favorite game mode

There are too many run and gunners. This game actually has the least camping that I have seen in COD. It's like they injected mountain dew in all the players.
    FALSE

I haven't had any lag issues. I do get the host migration when someone leaves the room when they were hosting though.
    Count yourself to be a lucky camper (pun intended for you) I can guarantee the lag is there.

I haven't had that issue. Granted, I am only level 54, and am only about to prestige for the first time. But I probably would have experienced it by now.
    How would you have this issue? all you do is camp. Try looking for kills and you might experience it.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    My favorite gun thus far is the FAL, I thought I read that the Galil gun was going to be in BLOPS 2? loved that gun in Blops 1.
    Galil is in the game, but oddly, only in the campaign. Maybe it will be unlocked with MS points/PSN money

FALSE
    False in your experience, yes. Granted you are on PS3. Maybe it's different on PS3. My experience on Xbox is more run and gunners. Probably has to do with the FAILED Ghost perk.

Count yourself to be a lucky camper (pun intended for you) I can guarantee the lag is there.
    I never said lag didn't exist. Just saying not EVERYONE has the same experience as you, including me.

How would you have this issue? all you do is camp. Try looking for kills and you might experience it.
    While I do prefer to camp, I have to run and gun on certain maps. I camp on Hijacked for example (and others), but I run and gun on Carrier, Drone, Rain, Plaza and Yemen. I haven't had any luck camping on those specific maps.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Didn't they say they are working on more modes? hopefully sabotage is one of them.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Soldier 95B
    http://www.examiner.com/article/blac...r-modes-hinted

In a recent question and answer session on Reddit, David Vonderhaar revealed several new details about several upcoming multiplayer modes for the recently-released multiplatform title, “Black Ops 2.” When asked if they will be bringing back the War mode, the Game Design Director at Treyarch responded with an interesting comment. You can check out some screens from the first-person shooter in the slideshow at the top of this article and his response below (via MP1st):

No plans to bring back War at this time. Never say never.

Here is a hint. We have a very War like mode, that isn't exactly War, that I would love to tell you about, but I can't because ... dragged away by PR

View slideshow: ‘Black Ops 2’ War-like mode teased; more new multiplayer modes hinted
    The War-like mode won’t be the only new multiplayer come coming to “Black Ops 2.” David Vonderhaar also teased that they have several more in development:

Although we haven't released any details, or even decided which ones, nor could I give you a count or time, we have several games modes we play in development.

“Black Ops 2,” which was developed by David Vonderhaar and the rest of his team at Treyarch, came out for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 gaming systems in North America on Nov. 13. The first-person shooter was also a launch game for the Nintendo Wii U when the system was released on Nov. 18. You can purchase the direct sequle to “Black Ops” in the following link: “Black Ops 2”

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    This is the only CoD game since MW2 where I actually played through the campaign. When I bought Black Ops and MW3 I never even touched the campaign. Placed the game in the machine and prestiged 4-5 times.

9 years and counting!

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Fair enough Mankind. I know others that just arent feeling it either.

Personally though, it's probably my favourite CoD since MW1. The lag compensation hasn't been too bad lately since setting my connection thing to 'best'.

I have to say that I like most of the maps, the guns, the sounds. Almost completely opposite opinion that you have

It can turn into a very hateful game though when lag compensation gets bad. And those damn bouncing bettys

14. Likes Sleepy, Bigdoggy likes this post
    90% of the perks suck, and the guns arent even futuristic infact theres nothing very futuristic about this game at all, all the guns are basically mw guns and have 2 stupid new sights . they really didnt try hard.

( PSP- SSX On Tour) (PS3- Modern Warfare 3)

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    And those damn bouncing bettys
    I heart shocks and betty's

Ultimate Veteran
    to me this game is better then the other cod's

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    Worst Call of Duty? Did you play those PS2 ones, Finest Hour and Big Red One?

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by R3D D3V!L View Post
    Worst Call of Duty? Did you play those PS2 ones, Finest Hour and Big Red One?
    Fool no one played COD until MW lol
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

20. Likes MjW , MartyRules, Justin likes this post
    Soldier 95B
    I have never played Finest Hour or Big Red One. I have only played Call of Duty Classic (I bought it on Xbox Live Arcade), Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

PSN ID
    DahrkKill
    Somehow if treyarch fixes Lag Comp, which is highly doubtful, it could be the best cod to date in my opinion. I like the guns, i like most of the maps, and i like the prestige emblems.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Must be a $#@!ta for those suffering with the lag. That's my least complaint this year, had another couple of hours on it today and every bullet (that was on target) felt like it was connecting with the sound, hit marker and doing damage.

24. Likes Justin likes this post
    PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Fool no one played COD until MW lol
    True.

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Lag is the cause for what broke my coffee table.

9 years and counting!

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I actually enjoyed finest hour :P

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    I'm wondering because a number of people have said the maps are bad. What makes a good map?
    Well to me a good map is a map thats not got to many rooms and corners and i cant stand maps that are all one colour like all grass, snow

All my favourite maps from the COD games

Mw2. HighRise, Terminal, ScrapYard

MW3. Dome, HardHat

Black Ops 2. HiJacked, NukeTown
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 12-04-2012 at 01:03.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    unless I'm playing with friends, if my bullets are acting weird when I shoot compared to the enemy, I will leave after 2 deaths. for me it's 2 strikes and I'm out of there. I can tell the difference between a legit death and a bull$#@! death. for example, I unload a bunch of bullets and see hitmarkers on the enemy but he hits me once and I die, when looking in the killcam the cam is lying, I will leave after the first death because I know the game is going to $#@! me over. LOL
    PSN ID: Intense_Peanut

Thread Information