Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Soldier 95B
    It sucks that when you leave early they give you a loss.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    unless I'm playing with friends, if my bullets are acting weird when I shoot compared to the enemy, I will leave after 2 deaths. for me it's 2 strikes and I'm out of there. I can tell the difference between a legit death and a bull$#@! death. for example, I unload a bunch of bullets and see hitmarkers on the enemy but he hits me once and I die, when looking in the killcam the cam is lying, I will leave after the first death because I know the game is going to $#@! me over. LOL
    I no what your saying ive been f**ked over so many times i dont play Black Ops 2 online now, im more of a MW guy
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Specially when you decide to leave before even the game starts.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    You could sign-off live/psn and then sign back on and the game doesn't count. Your kills are lost as well though.
    It's funny that in this day in age people can steal as long as they have a reason too. Even if that reason is created by the thieves themselves.

5. Likes MjW likes this post
    Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by TEJ2025 View Post
    You could sign-off live/psn and then sign back on and the game doesn't count. Your kills are lost as well though.
    Ooooh, I didn't not know that. + rep to you. Thank you!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by TEJ2025 View Post
    Wow cool thanks for sharing
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Soldier 95B
    I have prestiged once, and I am about half way to my second prestige. However, after all these years, I think I am finally getting burnt out on the COD experience. I might have been spending too much time with it I am afraid. I mean, it's a great game and all, but lately my passion has been missing. I even find myself voting for random maps now because I am not sure I want to even play on any of the maps...or play in general.

Might be time for find my new multiplayer go to game.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Yeah the lag is killing me. I am going back to bf3. If the lag was not so bad it would good but dying due to lag is bs.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

10. Likes Bigdoggy , TwentyThree likes this post

Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Yeah the lag is killing me. I am going back to bf3. If the lag was not so bad it would good but dying due to lag is bs.
    The lag is unbearable in most games I've join as of late, and I'm worst off in a party. I tried playing through laggy games but Its impossible to even get easy kills when your a full second off. Its a great game but the lag makes it impossible to play.

Soldier 95B
    I haven't had any lag issues at all, other than host migration. For me it's just getting repetitious. I really should spend more time in Battlefield 3. I mean, I love BF3, but games can take much longer than COD (which normally would not be an issue), and take longer to get into than COD. The reason it's an issue for me, is my play time is limited in short spurts. BF3 is game where I would want to sit down for like 4 hours or more and relax. With COD, I can log on, play 3 rounds in about a half hour, and then go back to my real life. I have a hard time finding those longer windows to play in.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I thought MW3 was very boring and repetetive, it also felt extremely the same as its predecessor MW2. At least BO 2 offers some variety.

Soldier 95B
    Well, I don't think any of them are boring. I just am finding them repetitive now as I think I am burnt out. It's game I have thousands of hours in. That is my problem, not the game problem.

Supreme Veteran
    BO2 is beast.

I admit I took a week break but I'll get right back into it and kill some kissma'ass noobs.
    Gaming on all platforms right now.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    I agree! This game is absolute, 100% pure $#@!. They've overcompensated for the casuals and made the game practically unplayable.

- Most guns have no recoil
    - Ghost is useless (Newsflash Trasharch, THAT'S THE $#@!ING POINT! NOT TO BE SEEN! PEOPLE STILL CAMP REGARDLESS)
    - Map are pure garbage (Aside from Standoff and Slums)
    - Most prestige to unlock all weapons, perks and Casualstreaks (I don't want to prestige, I wanna be a 5-Star General for life)

No worries, though, you can keep this $#@! Trasharch. You made it well known from the jump you would be looking out for the pathetic and weak players. Those who don't honor practice and patience. Ever since MW2 COD has been a Sub-machine gun, run around with your $#@! cut off twitch shooter. This game just makes it 100x worse. Only enjoyable with friends because they make it worth the energy to even put this trash in.

Kudos OP! I thought I was the only one.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    The game is not as bad as some people will have you believe. My only problems with Black Ops II are:

Skill based match making, which leads to bad connections as the game filters out players based on their SPM rather than their location and connection speed.

Snipers being extremely easy to use as close quarters weapons.

Having to go all the way to 10th level 55 to unlock everything.

Standoff, Carrier and Aftermath.

Other than that, this has been my favorite Call of Duty since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    the game is not as bad as some people will have you believe. My only problems with black ops ii are:

Skill based match making, which leads to bad connections as the game filters out players based on their spm rather than their location and connection speed.

Standoff, carrier and aftermath.

other than that, this has been my favorite call of duty since call of duty 4: Modern warfare.
    stone him! Stone him now!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Elite Sage

Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    o don't honor practice and patience. Ever since MW2 COD has been a Sub-machine gun, run around with your $#@! cut off twitch shooter.
    Do you not remember the first Modern Warfare and how overpowered the MP5 was on that game?

I actually set out with the intention of disliking the game but I find hardpoint too much fun and I think the class system makes for some interesting classes now.

It's no MW but it's certainly much better than the first Blops. Calling it the worst is a bit unfair really.

Elite Member
    I have not purchased BO2 and I do not intend to. I think it is a fine game but for me it's too easy to play. My gf's brother got it on xbox and I decided to play his first before buying mine and I havent played COD since World at War. So round one I got schooled but you always need that warm up round to get your bearings. Round two was night and day I pretty much dominated throughout the rest of the game. I stayed on to make sure this wasn't some fluke tried diffferent rooms aside from a few lag issues the game is still the same. So I found myself putting the controller down the only thing that i really felt changed was zombies. To be fair i haven't played the single player but to me single player is irrelevant. Every now and then I play with him online I dont feel challenged so I would get bored with it very quickly. BF3 though I suck at that game but I cant stop playing it.
    "I think all those developers who are saying, "We don’t want to do a PS3 game," or "It’s really difficult to do it," should shut up and make their games. If you have time to complain about it, then you should be spending your time working on getting the most from the hardware."

Forum Sage
    Items Legend of ZeldaHalf-Life 2Nintendo3DSFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    What do you expect? Same $#@! hole game for the last 5 years. Same outdated piece of $#@! engine that looks like a port from the ps2. All they do is change the maps and guns every year. I played the single player for an hour and shut it off. Since my nephew is a codsheep it's going to him for a present so it's not a huge loss to me. The only reason why it's popular is because a brand new player can get kills, because nothing in the game has weight. The guns weigh an oz, and your guy cant run more than 10ft before stopping. Yeah great game
    I hear you. First COD I bought since MW all those years ago and it bored the tits off me. I should know better, I don't like pure fps games but thought Id give it a chance.
    Think ill enjoy Farcry 3 though.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    The game is not as bad as some people will have you believe. My only problems with Black Ops II are:

Skill based match making, which leads to bad connections as the game filters out players based on their SPM rather than their location and connection speed.

Standoff, Carrier and Aftermath.

Other than that, this has been my favorite Call of Duty since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
    Agreed, this is probably the best Call of Duty to date, right behind Call of Duty 2. Love the game. Nailed it almost every aspect online.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Do you not remember the first Modern Warfare and how overpowered the MP5 was on that game?

I actually set out with the intention of disliking the game but I find hardpoint too much fun and I think the class system makes for some interesting classes now.

It's no MW but it's certainly much better than the first Blops. Calling it the worst is a bit unfair really.
    I don't understand how a gun is overpowered. But more so to your point, if anything was OP it was the M16. That thing was an All-World Beater with stopping power or double tap. The class systems were a good idea in theory, but done totally incorrect. I'm just not a fan of casualizing EVERYTHING. That's my main gripe of games today.

I actually don't think it's better than the first Black Ops either. The lag compensation wasn't bad like it is in this game. The perk system made more sense in Black Ops 1 as well. You weren't rewarded for being such a fail like you are in this game and MW3 before it.

But hey, that's why they have vanilla and chocolate. Everyone has a different taste for things. None of them can hold the jock of COD4: MW. None of them. Not $#@!ing one. Everything after that (Sans WAW) is trash.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    I liked Black Ops 2 for the first two weeks, after that the game got old. There is so much aim assist in Black Ops 2, Even the grenades have aim assist on them. I mean honestly, to put aim assist on the grenades, they are on some $#@!ed up drugs over there at Activision/Treyarch. Aim assist on the grenades, WTF is up with that bull$#@!. Just take a giant rock of crack and shove it up their asses.

I ended up trading the game in today, definitely the last CoD game I buy ever again. So far I've bought CoD4, Black ops 1 and now black ops 2. I skipped WaW, MW2, MW3. I just borrowed those games.
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 12-28-2012 at 04:33.
    PSN ID: Intense_Peanut

25. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Do the nades track the player after they have been thrown or something?

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    Kingpin326
    Items New User TitlePhotoShopModern Warfare 3Google ChromeUser name styleColeBattlefield 3Assassins Creed Ezio
    Yes the infamous bops1 magnetic grenades are back in this game. Those were one of the things that I got killed by the most last bops... same deal here. They are magnetic.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin326 View Post
    Yes the infamous bops1 magnetic grenades are back in this game. Those were one of the things that I got killed by the most last bops... same deal here. They are magnetic.
    Which spawns my hatred for the Pathetic and Weak. Aim-Assist should NOT be in any game. That's the biggest bull$#@! addition I've ever seen in my life. Learn to AIM, $#@!mutts!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Thread Information