Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go

Blops 2 worst COD I have played

IMO

The maps suck, the guns suck, they took sabotage away, I'm still scratching my head at that. There is too many campers and the lag is the worst I have ever seen. I keep getting killed even when I run around a corner and the kill cam even shows that I made it. Score streaks take too long to get, most of the perks are $#@! and useless. I cant play longer than an hour a session because it gets so boring, never has a COD game made me feel bored this quickly. The sounds of the guns and grenades are bad. It also freezes on nuketown when it says awaiting textures, you then have to turn the ps3 off and when you turn it back on you have to wait for the ps3 to check for corrupted files, this can take up to 10-15 mins.

I will still play it now and again but I cant wait to play MW4. Am I alone on this opinion? or does anyone feel the same?

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

2. Likes $Greatness$ , MartyRules likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    go on lol

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I don't feel like it's bad at all. There are things I don't like about it, but that's the nature of the beast. I doubt there's a single game I've had in the past 25 years that I didn't have an issue with something in it.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    go on lol
    I forgot to mention I hate when I'm playing domination and it goes to half time, that really pisses me off.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    I forgot to mention I hate when I'm playing domination and it goes to half time, that really pisses me off.
    lol. Yeah, doesn't seem like you enjoy or like the game much. What part of that domination half time disturbs you? I mean, it's literally just switching sides, and getting a half min. break.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    lol. Yeah, doesn't seem like you enjoy or like the game much. What part of that domination half time disturbs you? I mean, it's literally just switching sides, and getting a half min. break.
    I just see no point in it. It ruins the game play for me, I could be on a killing spree and then it goes half time. It just doesn't need it.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    I like the break up in domination, especially if your team is getting spanked because it gives you half a chance with all the flags being neutralised again and in some maps 'B' can be obtained easier when spawning at a home flag so it adds a bit more balance.

I've rarely suffered from the lag but do agree with sabotage being removed although I rarely played it.

Overall I'm happy with it except for some random lock ups now and again which seem to be pretty none existent since the update and I'm still pissed Nuketown doesn't have it's own moshpit playlist compared to when the game was first released, it seems to be the most infrequent map to appear on the new cycle

I've logged around 15 hours on PS3 and 10 on PC and other than what I've mentioned, I can't fault it.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    IMO
    you then have to turn the ps3 off and when you turn it back on you have to wait for the ps3 to check for corrupted files, this can take up to 10-15 mins.
    You do not have to wait for it to check for corrupted files. Simply press circle to cancel it.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    IMO

The maps suck, the guns suck, they took sabotage away, I'm still scratching my head at that. There is too many campers and the lag is the worst I have ever seen. I keep getting killed even when I run around a corner and the kill cam even shows that I made it. Score streaks take too long to get, most of the perks are $#@! and useless. I cant play longer than an hour a session because it gets so boring, never has a COD game made me feel bored this quickly. The sounds of the guns and grenades are bad. It also freezes on nuketown when it says awaiting textures, you then have to turn the ps3 off and when you turn it back on you have to wait for the ps3 to check for corrupted files, this can take up to 10-15 mins.

I will still play it now and again but I cant wait to play MW4. Am I alone on this opinion? or does anyone feel the same?
    Yo mankind i feel the same i hate it online,i got to level 13
    My list of things i hate

Lagging
    Campers
    Takes to long to get one bloodly kill
    Unlocking guns and act
    Zombies
    Freezes
    And just the hole bloodly game

I was thinking Black Ops 1 sucks until i played Black Ops 2, it got nothing on Modern Warfare game nothing

Ya role on Modern Warfare 4
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 12-02-2012 at 23:14.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

El Presidente
    I feel the exact opposite way. MW3 was really boring but BO2 is something fresh. I actually have not come across campers very much which is nice. The score streaks do take longer to get but I don't usually live for too long. I'm thankful streaks are harder to get because I'm not constantly be killed right when I spawn by a gunship of some kind. I hated that in BO1. I had to just stop trying to play because I would get spammed with all kinds of stuff.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I've played about 40-50mins of Zombie mode and I thought that was lacking.

But 21h in Multiplayer so far, I love it I think the MP and the Campaign is the best COD since COD4

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I'll agree on a few things maps,lag and this $#@! freezes on me and corrupts my system.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Maps are horrid, also I like getting the plat for these game, but I hate Zombies and now they added trophies you have to get from mp. I also hate when you cut a corner, youll be clear around but die and on the kill game it'll show you way behind

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingSpree0 View Post
    Maps are horrid, also I like getting the plat for these game, but I hate Zombies and now they added trophies you have to get from mp. I also hate when you cut a corner, youll be clear around but die and on the kill game it'll show you way behind
    Ya me to i wanna get the platinum trophy but i hate the zombies and i hate the online so i dont wanna prestige, i completed campaign on veteran and all of the campaign trophy. What away to mess things up for me

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

16. Likes MartyRules likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I just got a gold trophy for prestieging. I hate multiplayer trophies it's stupid really.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I just got a gold trophy for prestieging. I hate multiplayer trophies it's stupid really.
    Hey thats good Kuro and me to i hate multipayer to worst thing ever

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Gotta disagree, Probably my favourite COD game since COD:4 and maybe even better. The story mode is great and the addition of choices is amazing. Online is really really fun, the maps are great and the change from killstreaks to scorestreaks makes it much more enjoyable and team focused.

Not having all the weapons in MP (Even though they're in campaign) and pre-order/Elite bonuses plus Lag compensation does suck giant monkey $#@! though and I've never liked zombie mode so...

Click HERE for my Videos

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    Gotta disagree, Probably my favourite COD game since COD:4 and maybe even better. The story mode is great and the addition of choices is amazing. Online is really really fun, the maps are great and the change from killstreaks to scorestreaks makes it much more enjoyable and team focused.

Not having all the weapons in MP (Even though they're in campaign) and pre-order/Elite bonuses plus Lag compensation does suck giant monkey $#@! though and I've never liked zombie mode so...
    Cool, to me out of all the CODs the best one i played is MW2 but the hacks f**ked that game, and i really like MW3 so my favourites are MW2 & MW3 and i cant wait for MW4

Elite Member
    What do you expect? Same $#@! hole game for the last 5 years. Same outdated piece of $#@! engine that looks like a port from the ps2. All they do is change the maps and guns every year. I played the single player for an hour and shut it off. Since my nephew is a codsheep it's going to him for a present so it's not a huge loss to me. The only reason why it's popular is because a brand new player can get kills, because nothing in the game has weight. The guns weigh an oz, and your guy cant run more than 10ft before stopping. Yeah great game

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    What do you expect? Same $#@! hole game for the last 5 years. Same outdated piece of $#@! engine that looks like a port from the ps2. All they do is change the maps and guns every year. I played the single player for an hour and shut it off. Since my nephew is a codsheep it's going to him for a present so it's not a huge loss to me. The only reason why it's popular is because a brand new player can get kills, because nothing in the game has weight. The guns weigh an oz, and your guy cant run more than 10ft before stopping. Yeah great game
    You made a good point all the COD are pretty much the same, theres not one COD that has a lot different from the other COD games, like theres no big jump in different in gameplay and fun, you given me a lot to think about lol
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 12-03-2012 at 00:06.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    IMO

After all the $#@!ing about how much it sucks and issues you have you will still play it and whats worse other COD sequels.
    You must like giving pain to your self to keep going back and and suffering the stuff you spout time after time and in the fututre when the next copy paste releases.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    the best part about this game i save 60$

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    The lag is my biggest complaint. Campers I have not seen to many(got lucky with that), and sniper guns one shot no matter where you hit them(not use to it from BF, CS, and almost every other FPS lol).
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

PSN ID
    MissProKiller
    IMO

The maps suck, the guns suck, they took sabotage away, I'm still scratching my head at that. There is too many campers and the lag is the worst I have ever seen. I keep getting killed even when I run around a corner and the kill cam even shows that I made it. Score streaks take too long to get, most of the perks are $#@! and useless. I cant play longer than an hour a session because it gets so boring
    for maps i can see that BOs' maps r always sucks -.- i didnt buy the game yet bcz im sure as soon as it released i will hear opinions such as " OMG ITS AWESOME!! YOU HAVE TO BUY IT !!!" but after a while bugs came out and bad sides would be shown when u start comparing with the previous game ..

i checked BO2 on network .. maybe 1-2 map(s) i liked ... the rest r ****
    if u will go for Mw3 maps i didnt like them that much either ( on the first place ) .. i found too complicated and great for noobs to hide -.- .. but idk ! u might get used for maps until u like them =)

im not saying that mw3 sucks ... its WAAAAAYYYY better than bo2 of course!

Thanks for sharing ur opinion btw i've been waiting for mw4 since i know BO2 is comin (cuz im believen it would fail! ) XD

Mercy? whats mercy ?? XD

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    After all the $#@!ing about how much it sucks and issues you have you will still play it and whats worse other COD sequels.
    You must like giving pain to your self to keep going back and and suffering the stuff you spout time after time and in the fututre when the next copy paste releases.
    Jesus Christ man, it is only an opinion, what I mentioned are legitimate issues this game has. I spent £45.00 on this game and I will still play it for that reason. I love the COD games, this is the first one I'm not enjoying, so I wanted to see if I was alone on this opinion and I'm clearly not.
    Last edited by berts08; 12-03-2012 at 09:32.

Thread Information