Latest PSU headlines:

PSN ID
    shish90

Looking for Black Ops 2 League Team

Hi guys,

First of all, apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, I am new to the forums.

I am looking for players to join me to compete in the Champions series as there is a rank associated to the team.
    I am not a hardcore gamer, but I do play quite frequently so I would prefer people similar to me to join the team.

Here are my stats;
    KDR: 1.2
    Moshpit Series: Silver division..still going up
    Champions Series: Silver division..rank 30 in my subdivision. I have stopped playing here until I get a team.
    Team Deathmatch Series: Silver division..rank 1.

I live in the UK, so people playing on the GMT would be preferred. People with mics are also preferred.

As I said, I am not a hardcore gamer, however I do like to win and I am a team player, and I would like to get as far up the ladder in the league play as possible.

Please message me if you are interested, right now it's just me in the team as all my friends are XBOXers.

Thanks,
    Shish

PSN ID
    shish90
    nobody?

PSN ID
    Veternus
    Quote Originally Posted by shish90 View Post
    nobody?
    I need a team im sick of playing with retards... Im in silver division carrying teams constantly.

add me on PS3 veternus.

PSN ID
    shish90
    Sorry I haven't been on the forums on a while, I've just added you. Hopefully I've done it right and you join.

PSN ID
    OpTicWyattOG
    im interested in joining my psn in OpTicWyattOG

PSN ID
    Abcd123abcde
    Sorry I haven't been on the forums on a while, I've just added you. Hopefully I've done it right and you join.
    How to add please tell me ? I am new here .

PSN ID
    KillinIzMyBiznez

How to join a league team

Hi guys,

First of all, apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, I am new to the forums.

I am looking for players to join me to compete in the Champions series as there is a rank associated to the team.
    I am not a hardcore gamer, but I do play quite frequently so I would prefer people similar to me to join the team.

Here are my stats;
    KDR: 1.2
    Moshpit Series: Silver division..still going up
    Champions Series: Silver division..rank 30 in my subdivision. I have stopped playing here until I get a team.
    Team Deathmatch Series: Silver division..rank 1.

I live in the UK, so people playing on the GMT would be preferred. People with mics are also preferred.

As I said, I am not a hardcore gamer, however I do like to win and I am a team player, and I would like to get as far up the ladder in the league play as possible.

Please message me if you are interested, right now it's just me in the team as all my friends are XBOXers.

Thanks,
    Shish

I read your post and you seem to know about league teams. I've searched everywhere on how to join or creat a league team for the Black Ops II championship series. I am currently playing solo which is killing my KDR thanks to all those PUNKS who quit when the are behind.

I'm not picky about who I play with, I just need a team that will start a match and do their best and finish the match.

Any suggestions on how to join or create a league team for Black Ops 2?

PSN ID
    xMOHILLBILLYx
    I would love to find a team to play on. I live in usa and im on central time. i usually play from 9 am tell noon. hit me up.

PSN ID
    I3LZ_
    Hey, I'm 16 and looking for a l play team. Currently on summer holidays in the UK. Made a new account so no placent yet, but I was rank 13 silver on my old account. SMG aggressive rusher who plays the objective. Add me I3LZ_

PSN ID
    I3LZ_
    Hey, I'm 16 and looking for a l play team. Currently on summer holidays in the UK. Made a new account so no placent yet, but I was rank 13 silver on my old account. SMG aggressive rusher who plays the objective. Add me I3LZ_

Thread Information