Latest PSU headlines:

Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 81828 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by bill the noon View Post
    Ouch ghost thats going to hurt. Giving up a big chunk of sp to the corp management skill. You might be getting the next level soon but then you'll have to get the next level right after that because another ten people will be easy to come by.

Well I changed CEO role to my EVE pilot, THE DARK HORSE, so my logi stays on track. My pilot is just sitting in a base leveling up anyway so it wont hurt him really.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    As you may have seen, our Corp HQ subforum has been but there is an additional admin action to be done by the community manager before it becomes our corp members only area. Soon!

PSN ID
    DuBoi187
    and he wnted us to playwith him agaian...thats gotta say something.

With Doug Ugly i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    Welcome to the forums

its nice to have one of our most distinguished mercs join us here

feel free to send me a squad invite anytime you see me on.
    Of course.

So howis everyone doing today ? Looks like we have some new members...be to to ask for help aboutanything u nee to know. Im on periodically throughout he the day, so if you see me online feel free toask questions or a squad invite.

Me,Bill, an Vag gotto play with Doug Ugly yesteray( he is ranked #1 on kill boards, like almost 10000 kills!) if it were not for Vag's getting booted from the match i think we would have had aTHIRD obital strike !

The killing is good these days people, so let the good times roll !
    Last edited by Ixion; 01-28-2013 at 22:10.

PSN ID
    space_eyes
    1.5 hrs and I'll be in

Sent from my SGH-I897

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    felix336
    I was busy being drunk and then busy being sick this weekend, so I didn't get much chance to play. Looking forward to getting back at it. I should be able to get assualt rifles operation lvl 5 soon. I'll probably start putting more SP into my dropsuit after that.

PSN ID
    DuBoi187
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    As you may have seen, our Corp HQ subforum has been but there is an additional admin action to be done by the community manager before it becomes our corp members only area. Soon!
    Will it be for our corps eyes only ? cuz in EVE, spying is a big thing, and spies are everywheres ! Right now i dont matter who sees our post, but that could chang in thefuture...

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by DuBoi187 View Post
    Will it be for our corps eyes only ? cuz in EVE, spying is a big thing, and spies are everywheres ! Right now i dont matter who sees our post, but that could chang in thefuture...
    Yep, I will send the names of current corp members to the site admin and they will add them to the DUST corp usergroup, giving them access to the subforum. I'm thinking about using a waiting period that a new merc has go through before admission into the section. I'm not sure it makes much sense giving every brand new recruit access to this area.

Apprentice

Headin home from work will be on within half an hour. Duboi, vag and i will need a fourth for our squad.

Apprentice

Could a director transfer 2million to chaos rising. We did great today, and i said i'd transfer some cash to him . I got 70 kills in my first 2 mwtches cause of him. I just transferred another 7 million to the corp to cover it.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by bill the noon View Post
    Could a director transfer 2million to chaos rising. We did great today, and i said i'd transfer some cash to him . I got 70 kills in my first 2 mwtches cause of him. I just transferred another 7 million to the corp to cover it.
    you, duboi, and vag are one man armies

i'll transfer the isk when i get on, one of the directors should PM me if they do so before me to avoid a double transfer

once we've gotten our name sorted, i'll have to see about getting us ready to take on contracts.

its great to have you guys as part of the corp!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

11. Likes Zswordsman likes this post
    Apprentice

you, duboi, and vag are one man armies

i'll transfer the isk when i get on, one of the directors should PM me if they do so before me to avoid a double transfer

once we've gotten our name sorted, i'll have to see about getting us ready to take on contracts.

its great to have you guys as part of the corp!
    awwwww your too nice. part of the reason we keep shaving off some cash to the corp is that some of our players might not have any AUR to buy all the militia blue prints, so they might have harder time building up isk. I hear this is called team work, I just learned about it so i thought id give it a try.

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    What button do I press to use the repair module?

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Never mind, I found it.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    If you have any further questions regarding what I told you Mr Lasombra, ask away! Wow 103 guests at this moment! Y'all come and sign up!

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Getting used to playing as a Medic/Hacker/Ninja. Just getting money to buy a better suit so I can hold more than 1 medic item at a time.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I'ma jump on and give you a few million ISK to get you on your way mon ami. Believe me, we, as logis, are often the unsung heroes on the battlefield...We don't get k/d ratio glory, but the team needs us.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Yeah, I'm starting to like it a bit better now that I can actually do something instead of become a meat grinder and lose it for the team. Thanks for the cash. I got some basic gear for a medic suit. Once I start to like things more I'll try and delve into the intricacies of suit set-up. BTW do boosters stack? I put stamina booster (The slots on the upper right of the suit setup) in both slots.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Last game for the time being I went 2/4 with 535 for 2nd place in a losing effort.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Good stuff! Ill send you more tips later on.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Think I'm going to train for planetary interaction in EVE. That's where I can build installations on planets. Our corporation will then defend those planets. It makes most sense I think. So are the blueprints of our empire. If we have a vision and a goal we just have to keep moving forward. Some of the biggest alliances and corps in EVE come from websites IIRC. Goonswarm came from reddit (again IIRC). There's no reason we can't find our own place in EVE. I think more capsuleers would help haha .

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Think I'm going to train for planetary interaction in EVE. That's where I can build installations on planets. Our corporation will then defend those planets. It makes most sense I think. So are the blueprints of our empire. If we have a vision and a goal we just have to keep moving forward. Some of the biggest alliances and corps in EVE come from websites IIRC. Goonswarm came from reddit (again IIRC). There's no reason we can't find our own place in EVE. I think more capsuleers would help haha .
    i would've loved to join you up in space ghostie, EVE is the level Dust will one day reach. it is difficult to put into words eloquently as people who play it will find their own rhythm with the game. flying around in highsec is incredibly relaxing, and as you venture out, the music changes accordingly.

if anybody in the corp likes mmo's and has a PC, EVE should definitely be something to look into. i would've joined ghost if not for the sparse spare time i foresee in my future
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    i would've loved to join you up in space ghostie, EVE is the level Dust will one day reach. it is difficult to put into words eloquently as people who play it will find their own rhythm with the game. flying around in highsec is incredibly relaxing, and as you venture out, the music changes accordingly.

if anybody in the corp likes mmo's and has a PC, EVE should definitely be something to look into. i would've joined ghost if not for the sparse spare time i foresee in my future
    Well said. It is a serene and relaxing experience for sure. It gives me the DUST experience in terms of progression, but is infinitely deeper at the moment and just so beautiful and complex. This player driven economy is amazing. But you know Mr Fijian...You could start an account and just make sure you jump on and get the skills you want to train. If you know what you'd like to be, and invested a PLEX for skill money, you could start a capsuleer's life in preparation for the day when you do have a bit more time. Just food for thought .

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    I looked up battle footage of EVE and the battles seem odd. Are they fun, Ghost?

Apprentice

last night and the night before we (duboi, vag, and i) kept getting into weird lagging games, where one of us would lag super hard and the others would be fine. were talkin like 2 frames a sec bad. worst part about it is lookin over at the other two tv's and seeing the other 2 going along just fine.

26. Likes Ghost likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    So this new OMS mode will involve turrets and assets being dropped onto the battlefield, allowing either side to claim them. But how does this make sense from a story perspective? Why would support be given that is not intended for one side?

Thread Information