Latest PSU headlines:

Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 162636 ... LastLast
Results 626 to 650 of 1463
  1. #626
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,298
    Rep Power
    88
    Points
    262,929 (888 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken there was one game where all the top places were our corp
    So I haven't done much research but other than CPU and PG upgrades what benefits does the Raven have (I'm thinking about buying it)
    it has a higher armor and shield rating, as well as 2 module slots for armor etc. suffice to say, as an infinite unit, it is alot better than the militia stuff you start with

    my fitting is all defence
    making the most of the passive skill perks
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  2. #627
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    4,143 (0 Banked)
    Great day today, right now corp is #200 on the kill leaderboard. And we are makin good money. We should hit our 100 mill goal no problem. We got to be nearly half way there by now im guessing.
    I think will start seeing more interest in our corp. Asides from getting all four top spots in a match quite often i have taken to the local chat to hype us up.
    i love couch co op

  3. #628
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,723
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,480,887 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post

    Ghost can you reinstate my Director position? or is there some sort of a timer?
    Yeah I will do that this morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    i haven't been reinstated either

    a note for the Corp:
    PSU GHOST SYNDICATE looks AMAZING at the top of the leaderboards!! it fits the space so well
    especially if the whole team is up there!
    I'm on it! Yeah I am REALLY happy with the corp name. The caps a long with the the length and words all come together to make quite an impression I was even at the topof the LB in the solo games I played haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by bill the noon View Post
    Great day today, right now corp is #200 on the kill leaderboard. And we are makin good money. We should hit our 100 mill goal no problem. We got to be nearly half way there by now im guessing.
    I think will start seeing more interest in our corp. Asides from getting all four top spots in a match quite often i have taken to the local chat to hype us up.
    Our corp, though still modest, is off to a great start. Thanks for your efforts pimping us Bill.

  4. #629
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,723
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,480,887 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    You 3 are awesome and I appreciate having you on board.






  5. Likes Zswordsman, bill the noon likes this post
  6. #630
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,298
    Rep Power
    88
    Points
    262,929 (888 Banked)
    3 new directors, congrats guys! you fully deserve it
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  7. #631
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    PSN ID
    space_eyes
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    1,184 (0 Banked)
    nice. greatly appreciated!

    Sent from my SGH-I897

  8. #632
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    4,143 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    You 3 are awesome and I appreciate having you on board.





    weeeeeee. i think we will be able to get alot of people into the corp. since duboi vagylenol and my self often need a fourth we some times take on a random. now we can try to get them to sign up on the spot.
    i love couch co op

  9. #633
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,723
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,480,887 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Not a problem, it just makes sense!

    I just appointed you 5 (re-appointed for 2 of you ) as Directors in game.

    Quote Originally Posted by bill the noon View Post
    weeeeeee. i think we will be able to get alot of people into the corp. since duboi vagylenol and my self often need a fourth we some times take on a random. now we can try to get them to sign up on the spot.
    You guys are bringing in the ISK, kicking ass and pimping the corp. Well deserved!

  10. #634
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,298
    Rep Power
    88
    Points
    262,929 (888 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill the noon View Post
    weeeeeee. i think we will be able to get alot of people into the corp. since duboi vagylenol and my self often need a fourth we some times take on a random. now we can try to get them to sign up on the spot.
    real challenge is to get them on here to coordinate with the rest of us

    for applicants not on the forum, i add a little note after accepting their appication about this thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Not a problem, it just makes sense!

    I just appointed you 5 (re-appointed for 2 of you ) as Directors in game.
    thanks for reinstatement ghost
    Last edited by Fijiandoce; 02-04-2013 at 06:09.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  11. #635
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,311
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    30,167 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Thanks ghost. any rough idea on how many total members do we have now?

  12. #636
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,723
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,480,887 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    real challenge is to get them on here to coordinate with the rest of us

    for applicants not on the forum, i add a little note after accepting their appication about this thread


    thanks for reinstatement ghost
    Good point! I would be VERY grateful if Directors could help me bring any new recruits to the site. I'm not really very interested in having a corp full of people who don't participate in the forums. Having a few is fine but I would prefer that majority of our members come here.

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Thanks ghost. any rough idea on how many total members do we have now?
    We have 8 who are still in the old corp and 18 in the new. So 26! 27 if you include my alter ego, DARK . I am trained (DARK) to have 50 corp members and can train to get another 50 in about 30 mins when needed. Making DARK was the best idea...The amount of SP GREY would have lost to this is a lot. lol

  13. #637
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,723
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,480,887 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Something EPIC this way comes...stay tuned.

  14. #638
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,867
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    68,679 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    My girlfriend bought me three games for my birthday (Dead Space, Child of Eden, and Far Cry 3), so I probably won't be playing this too much over the next month or two.

    I'll play some matches here and there though. Also, that reminds me of a question I wanted to ask....

    If you don't play this game for a long time, do you still get the same amount of passive SP? Or does it stop after awhile?

  15. #639
    Apprentice
    Hagax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PSN ID
    HagaX
    Age
    25
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    47
    Points
    746 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    You 3 are awesome and I appreciate having you on board.





    Congratulations boys! These guys totaly deserve it, i've played with the 3 of them before, great players and great guys!

    EDIT: Btw anyone had problems with their fitting after the last update?
    Last edited by Hagax; 02-04-2013 at 20:47.

  16. #640
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,723
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,480,887 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    My girlfriend bought me three games for my birthday (Dead Space, Child of Eden, and Far Cry 3), so I probably won't be playing this too much over the next month or two.

    I'll play some matches here and there though. Also, that reminds me of a question I wanted to ask....

    If you don't play this game for a long time, do you still get the same amount of passive SP? Or does it stop after awhile?
    Nah it stays the same. You will keep amassing passive SP while you're away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagax View Post
    Congratulations boys! These guys totaly deserve it, i've played with the 3 of them before, great players and great guys!

    EDIT: Btw anyone had problems with their fitting after the last update?
    What kind of problems?

  17. #641
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,867
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    68,679 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Nah it stays the same. You will keep amassing passive SP while you're away.
    Damn, so even if you're not interested in playing the game yet, you might as well create a character and amass SP for when you do begin playing, right?

    Say I only want to start playing when the official release hits. Then I'll have millions of SP to start with?

  18. #642
    Apprentice
    Hagax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PSN ID
    HagaX
    Age
    25
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    47
    Points
    746 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    What kind of problems?
    After I downloaded the update, my fitting was rendered invalid, because of the PG value, I had to change from a shield extender to a shield recharger to able to play with that fitting.

  19. #643
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,723
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,480,887 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Damn, so even if you're not interested in playing the game yet, you might as well create a character and amass SP for when you do begin playing, right?

    Say I only want to start playing when the official release hits. Then I'll have millions of SP to start with?
    You'll earn 24k SP a day, thats around 750k a month of passive SP. People who play and meet the cap each day will be making 1.5 million a month. People using boosters will make about 2 million a month.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagax View Post
    After I downloaded the update, my fitting was rendered invalid, because of the PG value, I had to change from a shield extender to a shield recharger to able to play with that fitting.
    They may have tweeked some of the suits. Sometimes there is a bug where all your fittings become invalid, but after a reset it usually fixes itself for me.

  20. #644
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    4,143 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagax View Post
    After I downloaded the update, my fitting was rendered invalid, because of the PG value, I had to change from a shield extender to a shield recharger to able to play with that fitting.
    I didn't have that problem this reset but after a patch a while back something like this happened. I had to adjust my fitting till i got more cpu. This will probably happen every so often as they work on the balancing of the game. Since this game is going to keep adding features and will contine to need subsequent balancing this may happen to you again.
    i love couch co op

  21. #645
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,311
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    30,167 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Skill leveling gets real slow on the high levels.
    I'm waiting to max out drop suit command for 3 days. I'll finally do it today hopefully

  22. #646
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,723
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,480,887 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Skill leveling gets real slow on the high levels.
    I'm waiting to max out drop suit command for 3 days. I'll finally do it today hopefully
    I'm only going to lvl 4 most of the stat based stuff initially. The idea of shelling out hundreds of thousands for that last 5 or 3% just doesn't make sense right now.

  23. #647
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,311
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    30,167 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    I'm only going to lvl 4 most of the stat based stuff initially. The idea of shelling out hundreds of thousands for that last 5 or 3% just doesn't make sense right now.
    hmm..maybe I should do that aswell. Focus on profile dampening and AR skills

  24. #648
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,298
    Rep Power
    88
    Points
    262,929 (888 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    hmm..maybe I should do that aswell. Focus on profile dampening and AR skills
    yeah, im doing what ghost is doing. i've capped my skills to lvl 4. that extra bit is not worth the gains i could get elsewhere
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  25. #649
    Apprentice
    Felix336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    PSN ID
    felix336
    Age
    25
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    3,750 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    yeah, im doing what ghost is doing. i've capped my skills to lvl 4. that extra bit is not worth the gains i could get elsewhere
    It depends, there are some skills that unlock other skills and items at level 5, so that can be worth it (such as weapon operations -> proficiency, or being able to used complex damage mods). Also some skills like the 1x type don't take very much at lvl 5 ( i think they're about 155,000 sp), so those are also worth the usual 3-5% bonus that you get.

    Plus, if you're using active and passive boosters (like me) you can get up to 76,000 sp a day. So a few hundred thousand isn't too bad when you think about it if it's a skill you really want.
    Last edited by Felix336; 02-05-2013 at 03:15.

  26. #650
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,723
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,480,887 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Boosters FTW! Crazy ass deal for EU PS+ subbers: half price merc packs! I bought two so I now have 3 months worth of active and passive boosting.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.