Latest PSU headlines:

Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 304050 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1463
    Apprentice

Last night was rough. I kept getting in to battles that were heavily weighted to the opponents side. But im finally catching up with duboi in kills.
    i love couch co op

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by bill the noon View Post
    Last night was rough. I kept getting in to battles that were heavily weighted to the opponents side. But im finally catching up with duboi in kills.
    I played during the day yesterday UK time and I found the games to be a lot more even. About the time you Canadian guys logged on I've found that the mercs from the top corps are playing then and if you don't happen to be on their team then you're fucked. This happens mostly in ambush games.

Saying that though, last night I played a game where good guys from the top corps were on both sides and that made for a pretty fun match.

And nice one, my aim is to catch any of you up in kills lol.

PSU Ghost Syndicate Corporation | Merc: Dorada Aquila | DUST PSN: smurf1191
    My first PSU article!

PSN ID
    space_eyes
    Catch up eh? Ill slow down for ya to give you a chance lol... Shouldnt be too hard. Ive found that ive hit a bit of a hump, need an sp injection or something. For the life of me I cant get my k/d to budge. Been sitting at 1.7 something for a while.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Well I can't even break the 1.00 barrier
    at 0.9x for so long

Apprentice

I hope your not losin too much sleep. I keep seeing you on at really late times for the uk. Dont fall asleep at work/school.
    I managed to get a couple of new recruits yesterday i was pairing up with random squads and found some people who wanted in. After he joined i had to leave for bed so i told him to squad up with deadmudd. Hope you dont mind deadmudd.
    i love couch co op

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Vag Eye Lenol View Post
    Catch up eh? Ill slow down for ya to give you a chance lol... Shouldnt be too hard. Ive found that ive hit a bit of a hump, need an sp injection or something. For the life of me I cant get my k/d to budge. Been sitting at 1.7 something for a while.
    Uhhh yes please lol. I'm the same as Itachi, I can't get my k/d over 1! I'm not too bothered though, never really been into getting good stats.

I hope your not losin too much sleep. I keep seeing you on at really late times for the uk. Dont fall asleep at work/school.
    I managed to get a couple of new recruits yesterday i was pairing up with random squads and found some people who wanted in. After he joined i had to leave for bed so i told him to squad up with deadmudd. Hope you dont mind deadmudd.
    Don't worry, I'm only in university 6 hours a week with 2 days off so I've got plenty of time to catch up on sleep ...and of course study.

Ooh that's pretty good, always good to have new recruits.

My first PSU article!

PSU Community Manager
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    You guys are awesome. I'm not going to bother with my k/d ratio...I'm not good enough at that style of play. I'm destined to be part of the glue that holds everything together on the battlefield. I'll be there ressing you, repping your armor and giving you ammo. I'll be getting drop uplinks to the enemies objective, and joining the AV contingent when the tanks roll in, I'll be picking you up and dropping you off in dropships...but I won't be finishing the match with a pretty k/d ratio doing this shit lol.
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST

PSN ID
    space_eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    You guys are awesome. I'm not going to bother with my k/d ratio...I'm not good enough at that style of play. I'm destined to be part of the glue that holds everything together on the battlefield. I'll be there ressing you, repping your armor and giving you ammo. I'll be getting drop uplinks to the enemies objective, and joining the AV contingent when the tanks roll in, I'll be picking you up and dropping you off in dropships...but I won't be finishing the match with a pretty k/d ratio doing this shit lol.
    Sure you can haha, dont give up so easy :P

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

PSN ID
    DEADMUDD
    My K/D is the shits so dont stand by me or you'll be DEAD

PSN ID
    space_eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by DEADMUDD View Post
    My K/D is the shits so dont stand by me or you'll be DEAD
    Thats why we let you stand in front haha jk.

PSN ID
    DEADMUDD
    Good plan

Apprentice

Deadmudd you seem to be doin better with the laser.
    i love couch co op

PSN ID
    DEADMUDD
    My next fit is a Mass driver attachment on my laser rifle

Forum Guru
    I had the most frustrating bug in a match last night, whenever I went to aim the Neocom popped up! What's the best way to report bugs to CCP?

I also have the long standing bug of sometimes I reload but then I can't shoot, it says I still need to reload despite my ammo being full. Only way to get it to fire again is just to keep tapping R1.

My first PSU article!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I had the most frustrating bug in a match last night, whenever I went to aim the Neocom popped up! What's the best way to report bugs to CCP?

I also have the long standing bug of sometimes I reload but then I can't shoot, it says I still need to reload despite my ammo being full. Only way to get it to fire again is just to keep tapping R1.
    The neocom is a known bug that CCP is aware of. No idea why it isn't fixed

PSN ID
    space_eyes

Yeah I run into the reload glitch daily. Best fix is to melee and then reload again

Apprentice

If anyone else has these problems the solutions are, to press start for the neocom bug then just back out of the menu and for the reload i have heard that you just need to hit the melee to clear it up. But that last one might be wrong.
    i love couch co op

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce

oh yes, that neocom bug is most egregious, especially when you don't find it until you're face to face with someone

when i pick up on it i'll just bring up the neocom and back out and the bug goes away

the reloading bug usually gets me killed so i don't have any solutions for it
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Apprentice

i love couch co op

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    i have a map guide for all the skirmish maps that i will finish when im not so busy.

every time i log into my laptop they're there starring at me saying "Finish me"

in fact i'll work on them now, i need tips from heavies and logistics though as i don't actually use these classes. if any one wants to PM me some for ashlands, line harvest, Manu's Peak, and skim junction i'd be most appreciative
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    i have a map guide for all the skirmish maps that i will finish when im not so busy.

every time i log into my laptop they're there starring at me saying "Finish me"

in fact i'll work on them now, i need tips from heavies and logistics though as i don't actually use these classes. if any one wants to PM me some for ashlands, line harvest, Manu's Peak, and skim junction i'd be most appreciative
    What sort of tips do you need. Everything i can think of tip wise for a map wont be class specific, probably a failure of my imagination.
    i love couch co op

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    What sort of tips do you need. Everything i can think of tip wise for a map wont be class specific, probably a failure of my imagination.
    i need class tips for the specific maps. where to find kills, the best cover, where to hold, places to avoid etc a tactical guide to all maps on offer
    anything that you think your class would benefit from at any given map is what im looking for. i'll be putting them up in the corp HQ and will provide an index to all (skirmish at this point) maps on offer.

i think (i'll have to re-read ghosties PM) but there will be two versions. a stripped down version for the sub forum and a coalesced members guide in the HQ, where members add their tips to the guide.
    so keep some of your best tips for the members version
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Forum Guru
    i need class tips for the specific maps. where to find kills, the best cover, where to hold, places to avoid etc a tactical guide to all maps on offer
    anything that you think your class would benefit from at any given map is what im looking for. i'll be putting them up in the corp HQ and will provide an index to all (skirmish at this point) maps on offer.

i think (i'll have to re-read ghosties PM) but there will be two versions. a stripped down version for the sub forum and a coalesced members guide in the HQ, where members add their tips to the guide.
    so keep some of your best tips for the members version
    Can we give you general tips for maps now? Like which places to take first and where the snipers hang out.

My first PSU article!

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Can we give you general tips for maps now? Like which places to take first and where the snipers hang out.
    if you PM me the tips i'll add them to the members version

naturally, i'll credit those who submit tips for the guides
    Last edited by Fijiandoce; 03-15-2013 at 01:00.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Forum Guru
    if you PM me the tips i'll add them to the members version
    Awesome, will get thinking and send them over.

My first PSU article!

Thread Information