Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 324252 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1463
  1. #1026
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    PSN ID
    space_eyes
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    14
    Points
    1,184 (0 Banked)
    Yup took on keq and kicked ass lol


    Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

  2. #1027
    Forum Guru
    holly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,727
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    60,393 (0 Banked)
    Haha that's awesome! I wonder if they'll come asking for a rematch lol.


    PSU Ghost Syndicate Corporation | Merc: Dorada Aquila | DUST PSN: smurf1191
    My first PSU article!

  3. #1028
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    PSN ID
    space_eyes
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    14
    Points
    1,184 (0 Banked)
    Speaking of which looking for a few more to get a few Corp battles going

  4. #1029
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    14
    Points
    4,276 (0 Banked)
    Corp battle on. We are fighting rouge spades. 3 min after the hour.
    i love couch co op

  5. #1030
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    14
    Points
    4,276 (0 Banked)
    Kill em quick rematch. 7 after the hour. We lost the last one.
    i love couch co op

  6. #1031
    Apprentice
    Unaidedhipo5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Emerald Isle
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Age
    25
    Posts
    316
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    4,727 (0 Banked)
    Hope you guys "kill em quick" lol, sorry I couldn't do that corp battle, I feel a migraine coming on and I would be useless if I tried to play with one.

  7. #1032
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    14
    Points
    4,276 (0 Banked)
    Ouch another loss. We lose to tamks every time.
    i love couch co op

  8. #1033
    Apprentice
    Unaidedhipo5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Emerald Isle
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Age
    25
    Posts
    316
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    4,727 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill the noon View Post
    Ouch another loss. We lose to tamks every time.
    Damn, that sucks. I read the thread where they were persistently advertising their Corp on here and thought it a bit aggravating. I was hoping you would have destroyed them.

  9. #1034
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,648
    Rep Power
    91
    Points
    280,562 (888 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unaidedhipo5 View Post
    Damn, that sucks. I read the thread where they were persistently advertising their Corp on here and thought it a bit aggravating. I was hoping you would have destroyed them.
    all things considering, we did very good against one of their alpha squads

    we were leading at the halfway point, and i must apologise to the corp for a lapse in judgement on my part which lost us the strategic edge over B. i didn't think it was possible to jump from the pipes leading from their base to that raised platform where i had dropped the drop uplink
    we could have kept B otherwise...
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  10. #1035
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    PSN ID
    space_eyes
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    14
    Points
    1,184 (0 Banked)
    It was good playing imo. im now training towards drop ships... Anyone volunteer for Tanks lol.

  11. #1036
    Member
    siftinglurker88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    siftinglurker88
    Age
    26
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    655 (0 Banked)
    I have been thinking about going down the tank route. I will start working towards it from now on and see how I go.

  12. #1037
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,869
    Rep Power
    133
    Points
    6,745,122 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Haha you win some you lose some. AV is only going to become more important. We ignore this at our own peril.

  13. #1038
    Apprentice
    Unaidedhipo5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Emerald Isle
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Age
    25
    Posts
    316
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    4,727 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by siftinglurker88 View Post
    I have been thinking about going down the tank route. I will start working towards it from now on and see how I go.
    I want to do the tank thing butim still working on getting my basic skills out of the way first. Drop suit, assault rifle upgrades, damage upgrades, shield and armor. Then I'll focus on a tank.

  14. #1039
    Member
    siftinglurker88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    siftinglurker88
    Age
    26
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    655 (0 Banked)
    Noob move of the day. I call in my first ever tank. While I'm $#@!ing round enemy turns up, hacks my tank, hops in it and proceeds to kill me then drives off. damn

  15. #1040
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    14
    Points
    4,276 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by siftinglurker88 View Post
    Noob move of the day. I call in my first ever tank. While I'm $#@!ing round enemy turns up, hacks my tank, hops in it and proceeds to kill me then drives off. damn
    Damn thats awful. I hopped in to a teammates tank yesterday because the enemy was hacking it.
    had a match where vag, dorada, and toolshed were on the other side. I say to vag "ok i'll hide at b and show you the map, just don't come to b. " so first thing he does comes to is come to b.
    i love couch co op

  16. #1041
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    PSN ID
    space_eyes
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    14
    Points
    1,184 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill the noon View Post
    Damn thats awful. I hopped in to a teammates tank yesterday because the enemy was hacking it.
    had a match where vag, dorada, and toolshed were on the other side. I say to vag "ok i'll hide at b and show you the map, just don't come to b. " so first thing he does comes to is come to b.
    Well yeah, lol If I made it look like it was occupied my team would leave you alone, doesn't mean shoot me lol.

    Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

  17. #1042
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,869
    Rep Power
    133
    Points
    6,745,122 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    http://www.psu.com/ Have a look!

  18. #1043
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    PSN ID
    space_eyes
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    14
    Points
    1,184 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    http://www.psu.com/ Have a look!
    +1 nice,

  19. #1044
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    14
    Points
    4,276 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vag Eye Lenol View Post
    Well yeah, lol If I made it look like it was occupied my team would leave you alone, doesn't mean shoot me lol.

    Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
    I step out of the fight and bring up my map so you can see my teams movement and all i asked was for you to stay away from b. You didn't say no, you didn't say hide else where im gonna hack it. All i see is a red dot heading at me on the map. And why would you being near b make them less likely to try to hack it. And i didnt shoot you i shot near you to get you away from the area i asked you to stay away from. My teammate shot you, i should have shot you to get an assist.
    i love couch co op

  20. #1045
    Forum Guru
    holly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,727
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    60,393 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    http://www.psu.com/ Have a look!
    Nice content there! Some really good stuff

    I'm trying to give you rep or a like but can't rep right now and my like button is not working :s


    PSU Ghost Syndicate Corporation | Merc: Dorada Aquila | DUST PSN: smurf1191
    My first PSU article!

  21. Likes Ghost likes this post
  22. #1046
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,648
    Rep Power
    91
    Points
    280,562 (888 Banked)
    i don't know why, but i keep finding myself alone on the battlefield
    i'll be moving with a bunch of guys and then all of a sudden, poof, no more guys and im standing there like a moron trying to kill heavies, logistics and assault classes all with one clip before i meet my inevitable demise.

    i also got some hate mail, naturally, i thanked him/her for their heartfelt words. its nice to know you've made an impression

    Dust players are starting to get on my tits though! why they all sniping? something i should know about? 'kirsty j', a name that im becoming all to familiar with due to the fact he/she is the only other one who doesn't start sniping for seemingly random reasons.

    i need to re-evaluate my game plan though, either due to the rise of the class or my poor positioning, im getting raped by snipers as though i have a giant billboard with "here i am" strapped to my mercs forehead.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  23. #1047
    Member
    siftinglurker88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    siftinglurker88
    Age
    26
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    655 (0 Banked)
    I was trying to stick with ya last night when we were in the same squad but I was also having some sniper issues .

  24. #1048
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,648
    Rep Power
    91
    Points
    280,562 (888 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by siftinglurker88 View Post
    I was trying to stick with ya last night when we were in the same squad but I was also having some sniper issues .
    its only a problem when im lone wolfing
    i was in skim junction with two heavies either side of me, came upon a sizable group and poof. those heavies obviously had better things to do than follow me into battle
    story sadly repeats itself for the other maps too, Manu's peak takes the cake....full match, no one at objectives. where were they? sniping! FFUUUUUUU!!!!
    they'd only trickle down to capture C.
    meanwhile im there running about like a headless chicken dodging sniper fire left right and center with that aforementioned billboard
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  25. #1049
    Member
    siftinglurker88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    siftinglurker88
    Age
    26
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    655 (0 Banked)
    haha heavies should be leading the way in there. Yea those games when over half the people are sniping are $#@! . I just spend my time my time running round zig zag style jumping everywhere ha

  26. Likes holly likes this post
  27. #1050
    Forum Guru
    holly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,727
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    60,393 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    i don't know why, but i keep finding myself alone on the battlefield
    i'll be moving with a bunch of guys and then all of a sudden, poof, no more guys and im standing there like a moron trying to kill heavies, logistics and assault classes all with one clip before i meet my inevitable demise.

    i also got some hate mail, naturally, i thanked him/her for their heartfelt words. its nice to know you've made an impression

    Dust players are starting to get on my tits though! why they all sniping? something i should know about? 'kirsty j', a name that im becoming all to familiar with due to the fact he/she is the only other one who doesn't start sniping for seemingly random reasons.

    i need to re-evaluate my game plan though, either due to the rise of the class or my poor positioning, im getting raped by snipers as though i have a giant billboard with "here i am" strapped to my mercs forehead.
    Haha always nice to know you made a great impression

    Yeahhhh I HATE snipers too! Loads of players seem to do it now and it's just lame. I personally go out of my way to kill snipers lol and when I get a tank I will blow them to pieces

    Like i said in the tips I sent to you, some players just don't get the point of strategy and quite often you can find yourself trying to take bases all by yourself. But maybe a lot of people are sniping because the maps lend themselves to it with them being so big it's easy to hide and pick people off...

    I end up doing a lot of what siftinglurker said too with jumping and zig zagging my way across a map lol.


    PSU Ghost Syndicate Corporation | Merc: Dorada Aquila | DUST PSN: smurf1191
    My first PSU article!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.