Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4353 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1463
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Robardian View Post
    I fudged up when respeccing and forgot to reinvest in my caldari assault suit and now I'm stuck with basic crap armor. But I got the best dang assault rifle money can buy but with crappy armor I can't put good modules on.

Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Tapatalk 2
    I'll keep you alive, or die trying!

#LogiBee

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    the unreal engine is rearing its fugly ass head in uprising!!!!!

CCP should do away with the animation and collision code that comes with unreal and do one themselves. im tired of getting stuck on random ass invisible $#@!

Skim junction is the worst offender - not the orbital canon variant, the one that looks like a giant antenna. the stairs by the ammo depot, in fact the whole area around B is just a mess.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Make sure you leave feedback in the offical forums under bugs/tech help. CCP will fix what's wrong so long as we can tell them it's broken.

Apprentice

Lets do some corp battles this wee ...... oh thats right new build less to do.
    i love couch co op

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Finally played the new build last night. This game still needs a lot more polish. Invisible walls, missing animations, pop-in, etc.

On the plus side, I finally played a game with other corp members and we had a comeback victory and won by one point! Good stuff.

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    the unreal engine is rearing its fugly ass head in uprising!!!!!

CCP should do away with the animation and collision code that comes with unreal and do one themselves. im tired of getting stuck on random ass invisible $#@!

Skim junction is the worst offender - not the orbital canon variant, the one that looks like a giant antenna. the stairs by the ammo depot, in fact the whole area around B is just a mess.
    Second this. Have you brought it up in the official forums?

Quote Originally Posted by bill the noon View Post
    Lets do some corp battles this wee ...... oh thats right new build less to do.
    Seems you don't like the new build Bill. What do you really not like about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Finally played the new build last night. This game still needs a lot more polish. Invisible walls, missing animations, pop-in, etc.

On the plus side, I finally played a game with other corp members and we had a comeback victory and won by one point! Good stuff.
    What's your merc name Ixion? Just wondering who's who and I don't think I've played with you yet.

PSU Ghost Syndicate Corporation | Merc: Dorada Aquila | DUST PSN: smurf1191
    My first PSU article!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    What's your merc name Ixion? Just wondering who's who and I don't think I've played with you yet.
    Maynard Goldblum. A combination of two great men....

Maynard James Keenan

Jeff Goldblum

Last edited by Ixion; 05-10-2013 at 20:38.

PSN ID
    posthero01
    Cant wait to join you guys, i took a few weeks off but ill be playing a bit more now that the game has "launched" in a sense

PSN posthero01

PSN ID
    DEADMUDD
    Wishing a Happy Mother's day to ALL my Corp Members Moms!

GOOD HUNTING !!

10. Likes holly likes this post
    Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Maynard Goldblum. A combination of two great men....

Maynard James Keenan

Jeff Goldblum
    Ah yes I do like Jeff Goldblum! Hadn't heard of Maynard James Keenan though.

Quote Originally Posted by posthero01 View Post
    Cant wait to join you guys, i took a few weeks off but ill be playing a bit more now that the game has "launched" in a sense

PSN posthero01
    I was the one who accepted your application yesterday just so you know who I am on here, welcome to the corp! Like I said, if you've got any questions just ask away

Is there any confirmation that there's going to be another SP reset at launch?

My first PSU article!

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Second this. Have you brought it up in the official forums?

Seems you don't like the new build Bill. What do you really not like about it?

this is where i was expecting the game to become more then just another shooter and they are still struggling with the basics.
    Were going into pc and the balance is still screwed up and from what ccp are saying, i won't like the balance when its done. The only thing coming up that has me interested is planetary conquest. But that will only be at most a battle or 2 a day. Then what. Back to the chore of grinding sp for skills that take weeks to get. Uggg. Not sure if youve been watching the top right corner of matches but the matches are 90% ARs now. And i have no hope that they will fix this balance based on what they are saying in tue forums. And we still need basic things like accurate descriptions of what the skills and modules do. I have a list thats longer but i dont want to go into it again. The short is this was their chance to show me they weren't gonna half ass this game as they slowly over years make it to the game they say it will be. I dont want to wait another 5 months to do trading between playera.
    i love couch co op

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by bill the noon View Post
    this is where i was expecting the game to become more then just another shooter and they are still struggling with the basics.
    Were going into pc and the balance is still screwed up and from what ccp are saying, i won't like the balance when its done. The only thing coming up that has me interested is planetary conquest. But that will only be at most a battle or 2 a day. Then what. Back to the chore of grinding sp for skills that take weeks to get. Uggg. Not sure if youve been watching the top right corner of matches but the matches are 90% ARs now. And i have no hope that they will fix this balance based on what they are saying in tue forums. And we still need basic things like accurate descriptions of what the skills and modules do. I have a list thats longer but i dont want to go into it again. The short is this was their chance to show me they weren't gonna half ass this game as they slowly over years make it to the game they say it will be. I dont want to wait another 5 months to do trading between playera.
    Yeah I completely agree with you. Until you mentioned it I was trying to figure out why I wasn't enjoying this build as much and for me, I really don't like the balance. I have noticed everyone using ARs but hadn't paid much attention to it because I'm using them too cz I'm assault but it's ridiculous. I've not seen a laser rifle or a heavy machine gun since last Monday. The game still isn't smooth considering the massive update they did.

I really like the game and I still enjoy it but what I'm hoping is the frustrating game play that is happening right now is just a phase. As more new players join in the next few weeks I reckon that will help to get some balance back as they will be trying different things. And hopefully CCP will be patching it regularly to sort out the little things.

My first PSU article!

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I'm sorry that you guys are disappointed with the new build. I think everyone has a different patience threshold, from what I've seen. I think mine is higher than most because I got to see how passionate, creative and awesome the guys are in Iceland and I have full faith that the game will get back on track.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    applied to join psugs... now i actually have to learn about the game lol.

creating character now, going to look to join you guys tomorrow!

p.s. lol at my sign up date compared to my post count

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    applied to join psugs... now i actually have to learn about the game lol.
    There is a lot of info and info events happening this week. I'll link to our content in here, there will be basic guides and general info to help orientate yourself. Dust isn't quite a "plug n play" type deal...but once you fall down the rabbit hole, its an addictive fall.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    congrats felix; helping CCP shape the future of their game

Quote Originally Posted by CCP Wolfman
    Hi guys,

Weíve just finished testing a further update to the aiming systems and we will be deploying this to you today. This time the changes are primarily focused on improving the DS3 controls but there are some little tweaks for the mouse in there as well. I have decided not to explain what has actually changed (yet) as I donít want to influence your feedback. I will fill you in once youíve had a chance to play with them and shout praise/abuse.

In other control related news:

* We are looking in to whether or not the DS3 acceleration to max rotation speed is respecting the actual settings (thanks Sete Clifton for noticing there might be an issue here).

* After some investigation we discovered that the sensitivity input curve being used by the mouse was incorrect. Despite new settings being present they were not being used. This issue requires a code update to fix and that is something we are working on as we speak. We will let you know when that is ready (this issue does not effect DS3 users).

* Related to that we found a bug with the mouse sensitivity input curve that is being used which resulted in some weird spikes when changing sensitivity. This occurs at settings of 20 and 100 and will be fixed once the above issue has been.

Cheers

CCP Wolfman
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

19. Likes Ghost , holly likes this post

Quote Originally Posted by andyman1090 View Post
    creating character now, going to look to join you guys tomorrow!

p.s. lol at my sign up date compared to my post count
    Haha, i'm in the same shoes Andyman, i started posting due to Dust as well

21. Likes Ghost likes this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dellman View Post
    Haha, i'm in the same shoes Andyman, i started posting due to Dust as well
    *raises hand*
    Guilty

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    felix336
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    congrats felix; helping CCP shape the future of their game
    Thanks! This probably sounds stupid, but I was pretty excited (and surprised) to see that this morning.

If anyone wants to see what I did, you can find it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2RVl4N0E#gid=0

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix336 View Post
    Thanks! This probably sounds stupid, but I was pretty excited (and surprised) to see that this morning.

If anyone wants to see what I did, you can find it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2RVl4N0E#gid=0
    Good grief...$#@!ing genius up in PSUGS lol. That doc is hardcore. Awesome work, I'm proud of our corp.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    well after being in the beta for 4 months ... looks like im gonna finally check it out full time...

Id love to join you guys! sent join request
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by SomaXD View Post
    well after being in the beta for 4 months ... looks like im gonna finally check it out full time...

Id love to join you guys! sent join request
    Awesome! Glad to see this. Stick with it and you may have found a new addiction. Persistent soldier + 5-10 year roadmap for DUST 514 + free= damn good reason to join PSUGS.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    awesome! glad to be part of this!
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by SomaXD View Post
    awesome! glad to be part of this!
    Please, feel free to ask any questions any time. It's part of our goal to give people a nice and error free ride into New Eden. This is a work in progress of course but we are building up.

Thread Information