Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 616 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

my freinds 'vag eye lenol' and 'duboi187' as well as my self 'bill the noon' just sent our requests. Before the reset we played as the edmonton anvil corp(due to our living in Edmonton Alberta) . I love this game because it got my friend vagylenol to give up his cod addiction .
    We got a nice set up with three tvs and three ps3's in the basement, because couch co-op is the best. i only wish my pc was up and running so i could game eve and dust.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by bill the noon View Post
    my freinds 'vag eye lenol' and 'duboi187' as well as my self 'bill the noon' just sent our requests. Before the reset we played as the edmonton anvil corp(due to our living in Edmonton Alberta) . I love this game because it got my friend vagylenol to give up his cod addiction .
    We got a nice set up with three tvs and three ps3's in the basement, because couch co-op is the best. i only wish my pc was up and running so i could game eve and dust.
    Wow excellent! I will accept you guys when I get home from work. Have a look around the forums and meet some of the members! The corp is largely a community based prject for the site. As it states in the OP, it's just a casual thing for now but if there is interest we will get hardcore (and if there isn't hardcore interest at PSU, I will migrate myself and those who are keen to a corp that will be doing nullsec stuff.

Your set up sounds badass, that would be a lot of fun in a squad set up.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    ALSO! I'm going to Iceland tomorrow to meet the CCP guys for a special press event. There will be interview time so if you have any questions, ask away, and I will TRY and get an answer.

4. Likes Itachi likes this post
    Apprentice

ALSO! I'm going to Iceland tomorrow to meet the CCP guys for a special press event. There will be interview time so if you have any questions, ask away, and I will TRY and get an answer.
    the move controls are terrible can you ask if they are planning to do some work on them. i played killzone 3 all the way thru and at least 20 hours in multi player using just the move, as well as resistancce and probably every light gun game for the move . the only one's that worked as bad as this were the zipper titles mag and socom 4.

Apprentice

oh i forgot one more title that had move controls as bad as dust.
    The Epic
    The Influential
    The unforgettable
    MODERN COMBAT: DOMINATION
    yup they are game loft good

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Hey Ghost, that sounds awesome! can you ask them if passive sp gain will be continued. Thanks.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    oh i forgot one more title that had move controls as bad as dust.
    The Epic
    The Influential
    The unforgettable
    MODERN COMBAT: DOMINATION
    yup they are game loft good
    Yur! Move + Sharpshooter revolutionised the FPS genre for me. Nothing beats pulling a trigger to fire. I will ask them about Move.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellman View Post
    Hey Ghost, that sounds awesome! can you ask them if passive sp gain will be continued. Thanks.
    Well, passive SP is something that is a part of EVE aswell, so I think it's safe to say it will. I'm going to try and have a chat about the SP system in general so I'll see, but I think, seeing as there are boosters etc, that it's a part of DUST's DNA.

Apprentice

Love the move hate my sharp shooter. Are you logi bro in dust.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Love the move hate my sharp shooter. Are you logi bro in dust.
    Hell yeah! Logi Bro for life! Love my support role to death...literally lol. What about you guys?

Apprentice

Man you are awesome.your current kill/death is 4.21 and you are the best logistic ive ever played with. To convince my friends to bail on our current corp i just told them i thought logi bro was in this one, that was enough. I have never lost a match ive played with you. You do teamwork good.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Lol I'm A logi bro but I'm not THE Logi Bro. My merc name is THE GREY CARDINAL.My kd ratio is pretty sad. I just focus on making everyone else badass by healing, rezzing.

Apprentice

Aww damn. I saw you twitter and thought that was your dust name. Cause 'logi bro' in dust is awesome. Truely amazing.
    Well im still in. A big heavy ready to shed bullets for psu.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Sorry to dissapoint you bud. I wouldn't hold it against you and your friends if you bail.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    SWEET POTATO PIE IM BACK!

will be signing up in a bit!

hopefully other players haven't advanced too far whilst i was away
    can't wait to get some game on!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    The Fijian grim reaper of New Eden returns! You'll be alright pal, you don't even need to bother training skills.

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    one more week till all hell breaks loose XD the open beta will be a grand time for corporations that aren't too picky about their recruiting standards.

i know keq will get a good swarm of recruits because all we require is a mic because we take bad players and make them good keq where noobs git gud

good luck to your guys' recruiting hope to see you guys in low sec at some point.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    hardly anyone uses a mic in my matches...in fact in all my play time, just one guy had a mic

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Thanks pal...Our corp is somewhat of a community based experiment. I was interested to see what effect having good DUST 514 news/feature coverage would have in conjunction with creating an "official" PSU.com corporation. At PSU we are trying to find more ways for gamers to come and really interact and express themselves...We have the Community Review section which will soon expand to features and will allow the best stuff to be features on the front page (with incentives for best performance etc). We have the Design Squad, a place for people who like graphic design (our last sig comps have had over a dozen entries which was great), and we will be (hopefully) implementing a forum integrated pokemon type game called Forumon. The DUST corp is just part and parcel of that.

Once the NDA is lifted, the front page content will flow and I'll mention the clan at the end of every article. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Last edited by Ghost; 01-17-2013 at 16:48.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    progress is slow now. isk and sp are drip fed by comparison to the previous build

update today (game downloaded something) NEW STAGES IN SKIRMISH!!!
    OMG guys! i love these stages, they're the ones from ambush i think. the complexity of the levels is mind blowing! no more single plane fighting! FLANK FLANK FLANK!!!

DUST IS OPENING UP B-E-A-UTIFULLY!

on a more sour note. i can't play this game with any level of commitment
    when i try, i bring out the absolute worst in the engine. it does not meet what i want from it

casual matches it is then

for instance, i play this similar to how i played killzone 2. i don't like to get too 'into' matches. it spoils the fun for me but if i wanted to, and i actually committed to a match. i would stand head and shoulders above everybody else. hands down, my tech guy (with the drone) couldn't be matched by anyone other than a sniper. Killzone was beautiful and flowed spectacularly. Dust is missing that polish for me no doubt it will get better though. patience is a virtue
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    progress is slow now. isk and sp are drip fed by comparison to the previous build

update today (game downloaded something) NEW STAGES IN SKIRMISH!!!
    OMG guys! i love these stages, they're the ones from ambush i think. the complexity of the levels is mind blowing! no more single plane fighting! FLANK FLANK FLANK!!!

DUST IS OPENING UP B-E-A-UTIFULLY!

on a more sour note. i can't play this game with any level of commitment
    when i try, i bring out the absolute worst in the engine. it does not meet what i want from it

casual matches it is then

for instance, i play this similar to how i played killzone 2. i don't like to get too 'into' matches. it spoils the fun for me but if i wanted to, and i actually committed to a match. i would stand head and shoulders above everybody else. hands down, my tech guy (with the drone) couldn't be matched by anyone other than a sniper. Killzone was beautiful and flowed spectacularly. Dust is missing that polish for me no doubt it will get better though. patience is a virtue
    Wow an update? Nice! It's probably the maps we played on. I hadn't seen them before. I can tell you that the state of DUST now is NOT the final result. CCP has all kinds of crazy $#@! in the works . Was a really nice weekend, after the main proceedings on Thursday I was chatting to some of the devs responsible for the link between EVE and DUST. They were showing me EVE and man that game is pretty cool and looks quite nice. What they are doing excites the visionary in me...this reallyis just the VERY beginning.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Wow an update? Nice! It's probably the maps we played on. I hadn't seen them before. I can tell you that the state of DUST now is NOT the final result. CCP has all kinds of crazy $#@! in the works . Was a really nice weekend, after the main proceedings on Thursday I was chatting to some of the devs responsible for the link between EVE and DUST. They were showing me EVE and man that game is pretty cool and looks quite nice. What they are doing excites the visionary in me...this reallyis just the VERY beginning.
    im sure its the maps the Ambush guys have been playing on modified for Skirmish. but it is amazing and i question why it was not done sooner!
    there's a bit that goes underneath, there's a bit that's indoors, there's lots of corners, high places for snipers. why am i only playing this stage one week from open beta?
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    not to burst your guyses bubbles but those maps are far from new in fact they are actually the two maps available to the guys that played pre-e3 back when the skirmishes had set attackers and defenders and were multi staged like bf3. the maps were removed back in september due to the update making them way to laggy for a decent match. looks like ccp solved the problem.

and if you wanted multi plane maps thn you would be reminisce for the wonderful mas we had pre-e3 where the match took place in a canyon of sorts where the map consisted of a multitude of ridges of varying level running alongside a road that forked off a few times making a network of passageways throughout the whole first part of the map.

you literally could walk a different path every match.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    No bubbles were burst. It's just nice to have some more variation.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    No bubbles were burst. It's just nice to have some more variation.
    indeed, i started growing tired of having such an open view of the battlefield. especially in the matches that weren't full.
    but these stages in skirmish are such a rush. the scanner can only pick up a merc, it cannot tell you where he is in relation to you. its like a giant game of hide and seek, whilst pushing for objectives

a note for the clan from me:
    seeing as im free until mid March (reasons for my many upcoming roadtrips) i'll participate in any battles you guys set up. just send me a PM with the times you've decided and i'll wake up/stay awake to 'fight for the cause'
    please don't be snide and set them at ungodly hours though, i need my beauty sleep
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Thread Information