Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,756
    Rep Power
    118
    Points
    68,007 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

    One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 coming to PS3/PS Vita

    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502785

    Haven't found the scan myself yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

  2. #2
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    27
    Points
    101,463 (0 Banked)
    There isn't many anime fans on the forums . Day one buy for me

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  3. #3
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    517,836 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Lol Spree we are a rarity here. I wanna get this for vita.

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  4. #4
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,322
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    30,827 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Watched 2 seasons of once piece like 3 years ago. Now its just too intimidating to jump in an anime with 500+ episodes

  5. #5
    Elite Member
    Merchant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    2,792 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    I still need to get around to buying the first one.
    My wife has 4 different Nami costumes she wheres to cons.

  6. #6
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    27
    Points
    101,463 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Lol Spree we are a rarity here. I wanna get this for vita.
    Imma get them for both hopefully . You part of Anime planet by any chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakihara_Anjo View Post
    I still need to get around to buying the first one.
    My wife has 4 different Nami costumes she wheres to cons.
    The first one was fun, I like how most of the trophies you earn are references to the anime/manga. I just wish that they brought the game physically here and hopefully we see the DLC's that are suppose to come
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Watched 2 seasons of once piece like 3 years ago. Now its just too intimidating to jump in an anime with 500+ episodes
    There are full arc's and a bunch of filler episodes you can skip(maybe come back later) to make it more bearable. You going to make it worse on yourself if you keep stalling tho, the anime just got half way through and is only going up!!!
    Also-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vslBlZFpyRA&list=LL4GMSMAO5Xe9iq-RGKNkbOw <3

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  7. #7
    Elite Guru
    Nitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,675
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    40,911 (0 Banked)
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    If anyone cares, the first one is currently the 4th deal as part of EU psn 12 deals of Xmas. It's 19.99

    And I'm out!

  8. #8
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    517,836 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingSpree0 View Post
    Imma get them for both hopefully . You part of Anime planet by any chance?
    No, I used to use myanimelist. and I'm somewhat active in A4 and AF.

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  9. #9
    Elite Member
    Merchant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    2,792 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    If anyone cares, the first one is currently the 4th deal as part of EU psn 12 deals of Xmas. It's 19.99

    And I'm out!
    Damn it! Not in the US.
    Hopefully US will get some holiday deals soon.

  10. #10
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,313
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    48,303 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Watched 2 seasons of once piece like 3 years ago. Now its just too intimidating to jump in an anime with 500+ episodes
    Haha same with me.

    I have been waiting for the first Pirate Warriors to get cheap. It does look like a fun game. Maybe I'll just skip to this one on vita

  11. #11
    Elite Member
    Merchant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    2,792 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    You should definitely give one piece another shot. Unlike Naruto, and Bleach, and other of the epic length animes who seem to decline in quality over the years, One Piece just gets better and better with each story arc.

  12. Likes TheBreezyBB , DarkVincent07 likes this post
  13. #12
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    27
    Points
    101,463 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakihara_Anjo View Post
    You should definitely give one piece another shot. Unlike Naruto, and Bleach, and other of the epic length animes who seem to decline in quality over the years, One Piece just gets better and better with each story arc.
    Woo woo, slow down. Naruto's only flaws is they misuse flashbacks and fillers, when they aren't showing you something you should already know if your already deep in the anime or pointless episodes it gets better and better. Like right now they're in the great war, it's amazing but in the middle of all that awesomeness they decided the fans would love a filler . Detective Conan is still going strong and getting more elaborate with the cases

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  14. #13
    Elite Member
    Merchant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    2,792 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingSpree0 View Post
    Woo woo, slow down. Naruto's only flaws is they misuse flashbacks and fillers, when they aren't showing you something you should already know if your already deep in the anime or pointless episodes it gets better and better. Like right now they're in the great war, it's amazing but in the middle of all that awesomeness they decided the fans would love a filler . Detective Conan is still going strong and getting more elaborate with the cases
    I think Naruto's major flaw is the main characters got too powerful too quickly. I think the anime peaked at the Sound 5 story arc, right before the time gap.
    When the characters had to rely on cunning to defeat their enemies, and it was an underdog story. Now its about who can do the bigger world ending level jutsu.
    example: Naruto taking out Pain by himself, when all of Konoha combined could not do it.

    One of the best fights in the entire anime is still Naruto and Sasuke trying to free kakashi from Zabuza's bubble.

    I've been watching since the first episode released in japan. Maybe I'm just getting burned out on it, but the writing seems to have gotten a lot lazier.
    Last edited by Merchant; 12-08-2012 at 00:42.

  15. Likes Itachi likes this post
  16. #14
    Master Poster
    TheBreezyBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Qatar
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    18,170 (0 Banked)
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    I still need to buy the first one!! I still have a big list of games that i need to play first though!




  17. #15
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,322
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    30,827 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakihara_Anjo View Post
    I think Naruto's major flaw is the main characters got too powerful too quickly. I think the anime peaked at the Sound 5 story arc, right before the time gap.
    When the characters had to rely on cunning to defeat their enemies, and it was an underdog story. Now its about who can do the bigger world ending level jutsu.
    example: Naruto taking out Pain by himself, when all of Konoha combined could not do it.

    One of the best fights in the entire anime is still Naruto and Sasuke trying to free kakashi from Zabuza's bubble.

    I've been watching since the first episode released in japan. Maybe I'm just getting burned out on it, but the writing seems to have gotten a lot lazier.
    ALL OF THIS!
    However the only thing keeping me from leaving the series is the inevitable Sasuke vs Naruto finale and the mystery of Madara

  18. Likes Merchant likes this post
  19. #16
    Elite Sage
    Mael Duin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,743
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    14,485 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I almost bought first one but I think I will just wait for this. Great news!
    Man who chase after bus get exhausted, man who run in front of bus get tired
    Man who masturbates in class has firm grip of subject at hand
    Woman who sink in man's arms soon have arms in man's sink

  20. #17
    Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Santarem Portugal
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    15
    Points
    1,961 (0 Banked)
    i have the first one in the collectors edition format hope this as a semilar edition

  21. #18
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    27
    Points
    101,463 (0 Banked)

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.