Latest PSU headlines:

Thread: Need Help

Superior Member

Need Help

Hey I know this is posted in the wrong section but I need help and it seems the PC section isn't too active.

I'm not a PC gamer so I really don't know too much about how to find and know what my system specs are. My box is at home i'm in my college dorm so I can't look at it.
    I went to control panel but that only gives me a basic knowledge and not all of what I need to know. So can someone tell me how I go about finding all my system specs?

I need to know how to find this info:

• Hard Drive: How much I have free
    • Video Memory:
    • Video Card:
    • Sound Card:

I just seen PlanetSide 2 I want to know if I have what it takes to play it before I download it for nothing.
    Thanks in advanced to anyone who reply's, I'm strictly a Playstation Console/Handheld gamer, but this looks really fun. Don't laugh at my noob-ness
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    On your computer go to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri , then search for PlanetSide 2 - that will give you a general rundown of your specs and if you can run the game. I tend to use Can You Run It to see my specs, and what games I can run quite frequently.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Summoning (Destiny of) spirits as I venture back into (FFX) Spira. With a bit of "Catching 'em All!" on the side.

PS4 Preorders: WatchDogsWitcher3DyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Superior Member
    Thanks for the speedy reply.

I have a casual laptop, that failed miserably haha.

I guess I'll just have to wait til' PS4, during the interview with IGN(Greg Miller) the guy hinted at Planetside 2 being on PS4.

But thanks anyways... plus rep.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I try and help when I can, thankfully I knew a place that would get you a general idea how well you can run it. I'm happy to help when I can :P

Sig&Av by Kuro

Summoning (Destiny of) spirits as I venture back into (FFX) Spira. With a bit of "Catching 'em All!" on the side.

PS4 Preorders: WatchDogsWitcher3DyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Thread Information