Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot

Community Reviews reward graphics

Hey guys! Cuguy created 4 usergroups corresponding to the 4 rank tiers in the Community Review section. Once placed into that usegroup, reviewers will gain access to exclusive items in the shop. For the purpose of freedom and flexibility, we would like sets including an avatar, a sig (500x200), and a titlebar (500x20) or whatever it's called (like the DS and B'n'W ones)) and an icon so that people can choose how they want to wear their rank in the forums.

The color of the text and the format of the words is a key part of the design. Each sig should star one of the tier's 4 rank mascots:

bros of the primordial ooze: single cell organism (hehe), plankton, sea horse, lil fishy - DAA520
    Denizens Of The Deep: pirahna, sting ray, killer whale, great white shark - a9a9a9
    MONSTERS OF THE ABYSS: giant grab, kraken (gigantic ship destroying octopus), leviathan, megalodon (bus sized shark) - ffd700
    D0LPH1NS 0F TEH UND3RW4T3R C4V3: dolphin - 00ccff

I don't know how many sets we will be able to have in the store, Cuguy is trying to increase the limit of things we can have in the store. Worse case scenario, just one set per tier, best case scenario, all entries can be used. Thanks in advance to all those who choose to attempt this.
    Last edited by Ghost; 12-09-2012 at 17:34.

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Yeah I could do this:P

So you'll need an avatar, a signature and a userbar for all four ranks and they gotta star one of the creatures you listed? Got it. Anything else I should add?

Learn to do signatures here

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Awesome! Thank you. Yes, av, sig, titlebar and an icon wirth one of the tier's mascots. The only other thing, like I said in the OP, the tier names have a color and text format (bros all lowe case, monsters all uppercase, etc) I will also be working on some sets. This is how it should be, DS making PSU sexier! I appreciate all the time and effort you are putting into these projects spyrde.
    Last edited by Ghost; 12-12-2012 at 09:21.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    This is gonna be awesome!!! cant wait to see what spy comes back with it...Ill do my part and get some reviews in soon

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    You could also do a set right...RIGHT? :P

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    The only other thing, like I said in the OP, the tier names have a color and text format (bros all lowe case, monsters all uppercase, etc)
    Hmmmm I'm not sure what you mean with the lower and upper case stuff....

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    Hmmmm I'm not sure what you mean with the lower and upper case stuff....
    Ah, my apologies:

bros of the primordial ooze (the first bronze tier...people here don't get any capital letters!)

Denizens Of The Deep
    (the silver tier people have capital letters for each new word)

MONSTERS OF THE ABYSS (gold tier names are all in upper case)

D0LPH1N5 0F T3H UND3RW4T3R C4V3 (plat tier is in uppercase l33t speak)

I know it's geeky and wierd...Just like the guy who conjured it up. Do you get what I mean now?

Master Guru
    Yeah I understand now Unfortunately I'm leaving for two weeks on saturday and I'm really busy these last two days, so I may be able to just make one before I leave D: If you have the patience I'd be willing to do all of these when I come back.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    Yeah I understand now Unfortunately I'm leaving for two weeks on saturday and I'm really busy these last two days, so I may be able to just make one before I leave D: If you have the patience I'd be willing to do all of these when I come back.
    You are doing me and the forum a service! I will be happy to receive these whenever you have time so don't worry, enjoy your two weeks holiday (I assume?) and work on them when you're ready. No chores here!

Thread Information