Latest PSU headlines:

Ps plus 30 day trial

Hey Guys I'm A Complete Newbie To PSU Forums. I Guess I Just Wanted To Post Something For Y'all.
    So I Found A 30 day trial For Ps Plus.
    http://psplus.software.eu.playstation.com/

Its right there
    I have a question though guys, with this trial can you get uncharted free as you are a member of ps plus. And how long do ps vita trials last without ps plus.
    Thanx guys

ASD99 Signing Out

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yes, as long as you are a member of PS Plus, you can download the content that is offered. Uncharted for "free" included. You will only be able to use it as long as you are a member of PS Plus. Once that PS Plus 30 trial expires, and you don't subscribe to the service, the free games won't work; i.e. Uncharted.

I'm not sure what you mean by "ps vita trials". If you mean the demo games, they aren't related to PS Plus. If you can explain what you mean a little for me, I can be more specific.

Hi Sorry. I meant game trials. e.g. if you try out a trial of uncharted. how long will the trial last if you are a non- ps plus member

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Ah, that's a demo, and it's usable FOREVER! lol. No expiration on game demos.

ohh because i thought that it would be a full game for you to use for a selected amount of time e.g. 30 days.
    thanx
    Btw what are the levels on users on psu forums. e.g. urs is legendary and mine is newbie (lol) and how do they work

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    They do have 60min game trials for PS Plus members. I haven't seen any on the Vita yet though. Those will only be available while your a PS Plus member though. You get one hour to play, then have to restart the game, and play for another hour from the beginning again.

Here's what the normal titles, like yours, is all about:
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...ted-31-1-12%29

The "Legendary" level is a custom one I put on there. The ability to do that is to buy the item from the VBShop, if you're a PSU Forums subscriber.

Here's how you subscribe: http://www.psu.com/forums/payments.php

Thanxxx

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD99 View Post
    Thanxxx
    You're welcome. Took me a little time to reply because I had to take my kids to school lol. I was literally typing my reply out and they asked "Dad, does PSU have to make us late for school?" lol

Anyways, welcome to the forums, enjoy.

hahahaha. thanks again

Thread Information