Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 652
  1. #51
    Dedicated Member
    Arimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    3,479 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Exactly.

    Someone could've intervened much quicker if he only had a knife available.
    Not only that with a knife I'm having to stab said person multiple times and again with the gun I could kill instantly.

    Look I'm not saying ban every damned gun in America, but handguns REALLY man get serious those things only used to kill. If you a rifle to go hunting with I'm cool with that we even got them in our house hell even a shotgun, but handgun?

  2. #52
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,816
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    39,352 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Not all maniacs have the know-how for these types of things. Plus, they're far more difficult to control whereas with a gun you aim and shoot for the kill.

    Who knows how the situation would have ended if the shooter didn't have any guns available.
    No.

    Components to make a molotv cocktail type explosive:

    rags/fabric, glass containers, flammable liquid/substance, a flame of some kind.

    Pretty straightforward. As to use, just light and throw.

    Funny how you bring up the ease of use of guns.

    You heard about the shooting in an Oregon mall a few days ago?

    The guy had an AR-15 rifle with high capacity mags (100+ rounds, iirc). With such a potent weapon he only killed 2 people before shooting himself.


    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    I've seen those knifes, but can you get them locally or does it take a little more to get them?
    You can buy a machete in walmart. It isn't difficult to get most kinds of weapons, legally or illegally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Exactly.

    Someone could've intervened much quicker if he only had a knife available.
    Not necessarily true.

    A knife is a close quarters weapon, much harder to disarm a person with a knife up close if they know what they are doing.

    Also most knife wounds tend to be more serious than gunshot wounds.


    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    Not only that with a knife I'm having to stab said person multiple times and again with the gun I could kill instantly.

    Look I'm not saying ban every damned gun in America, but handguns REALLY man get serious those things only used to kill. If you a rifle to go hunting with I'm cool with that we even got them in our house hell even a shotgun, but handgun?
    No, you only need to know the weak points and you can make 1 cut and kill a person.

    You can shoot a person multiple times in the wrong areas and they will still survive.

  3. #53
    Indoril Nerevar
    Rapture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    21
    Posts
    14,967
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    70,146 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's a gray area. In a general scenario a gun is more dangerous than a knife. However, again, I need to stress that the weapon isn't the issue here. Even if you were somehow able to remove weapons entirely, even from the criminals, you'll still have the causes for the the person's aggression, and people will be hurt or killed regardless. A gun is simply the easiest way to complete the job, but besides that what way is there? Makeshifts bombs you can Google the recipe for? Using a car and driving over people? Stabbings? Again, we need to look at the root of the issue and consider all the variables that lead to these sort of outcomes.

  4. Likes Black wishes they had posted this first.
  5. #54
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    16,636
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    34,135 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I know a guy that been stabbed int he lung and he lived.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

  6. #55
    Dedicated Member
    Arimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    3,479 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    No.

    Components to make a molotv cocktail type explosive:

    rags/fabric, glass containers, flammable liquid/substance, a flame of some kind.

    Pretty straightforward. As to use, just light and throw.

    Funny how you bring up the ease of use of guns.

    You heard about the shooting in an Oregon mall a few days ago?

    The guy had an AR-15 rifle with high capacity mags (100+ rounds, iirc). With such a potent weapon he only killed 2 people before shooting himself.




    You can buy a machete in walmart. It isn't difficult to get most kinds of weapons, legally or illegally.



    Not necessarily true.

    A knife is a close quarters weapon, much harder to disarm a person with a knife up close if they know what they are doing.

    Also most knife wounds tend to be more serious than gunshot wounds.

    Yet the components to open fire and kill someone point and shoot most of the time.

    Again with the knife maybe that might be true, but you'll have better chance of disarming a person with the knife vs. the gun.

    Also without the guns probably wouldn't be 27 people dead, but again we don't know how that would work out.

  7. #56
    Ultimate Veteran
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fusion gunship
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,358
    Rep Power
    184
    Points
    46,975 (0 Banked)
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    Yet if I had a gun with 60 rounds inside I could have killed 30-40 people in a few seconds(aiming properly) VS THAT ONE KNIFE.
    Aiming properly, yes. Like how if you were to aim properly with a knife and drive the damn thing into someone's heart that you would then kill them. Or if you were to properly aim your vehicle towards a crowd of people that it would most likely kill them. Again, should said items (including guns) be outlawed? No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    In both cases there was a mentally unstable person at work.
    That's the point I'm getting across, yes.

    3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

  8. #57
    Dedicated Member
    Arimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    3,479 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    It's a gray area. In a general scenario a gun is more dangerous than a knife. However, again, I need to stress that the weapon isn't the issue here. Even if you were somehow able to remove weapons entirely, even from the criminals, you'll still have the causes for the the person's aggression, and people will be hurt or killed regardless. A gun is simply the easiest way to complete the job, but besides that what way is there? Makeshifts bombs you can Google the recipe for? Using a car and driving over people? Stabbings? Again, we need to look at the root of the issue and consider all the variables that lead to these sort of outcomes.

    Not to double post, but that is something I'm willing to do. I do agree with you.

  9. #58
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,784
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    11,882 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    You people really think with "harsher gun laws or banning them" that these people would magicly not be able to get guns to do this? If people want it they will get it. Look at drugs. They are illegal, they are banned yet I can walk a mile to a dealer and buy some. The same thing applies to guns and only joe citizen will suffer when a robber breaks into his house with a gun and joe has nothing because guns are illegal.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  10. #59
    Elite Member
    reasonable_doubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,743
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    7,595 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    I know a guy that been stabbed int he lung and he lived.
    50 cent got shot 9 times and he lived...

  11. #60
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    16,636
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    34,135 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    50 cent got shot 9 times and he lived...
    All at once?

    Its all situational some people are bad shots. And some people get nails, knives bullets in their brain and live.
    Last edited by keefy; 12-14-2012 at 21:41.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

  12. #61
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    15,899
    Rep Power
    140
    Points
    74,886 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    just going to throw this out there: last time we tried to heavily restrict\ban items for "the public good" resulted in the Prohibition Gangland era and the current drug war that is completely useless and insanely expensive.

    Studies show that a reduction in weapons does not decrease crime. In fact it slightly increases it. I'll give you a taste of this:

    http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/...useronline.pdf

    short answer: "Gun control is counter productive". Blaming the problems of society on an inanimate object is nonsensical. Do you blame cars when people do hit and runs? Or use them for criminal activity? Do you know that exponentially more people die per year at the hands of doctors, or through the use of cars, than firearms?

    Does a spoon make people fat? Or a bag of chips?

    A real example of a gun control utopia would be the UK or other European countries- that still retain exceptionally high crime rates. In particular the UK has FAR more break ins, muggings and violent crime than the US does.

    We have 88 guns per 100 people here in the US. Yet in spite of this, gun crime is actually quite scarce.

    A school gets shot up by a nut job. Why are we not talking about the pressures on male youth which impel them to commit violent actions? Why are we shifting the dialogue towards the instruments of the act, and not the factors which pushed the mind to go there?

    Why are men killing themselves on a 4:1 ratio to women? Why are they suffering from larger levels of depression? Why are they dropping out of college in large numbers (women have the majority now)? Why do they die 7 years before women due on average? That there are so many men in jail...

    These are not unrelated bits of trivia. There is something very wrong in the West with our young men- these extreme acts of violence are just yet another symptom.

    Those who oppose gun ownership are well intentioned, but misinformed. The facts do not support their position (see the study, and many like it, above), in spite of how common sense their response might seem on the surface. In truth, by placing the blame on the accessibility of weapons is doing a disservice to the real problem and the lives lost.

    Why did he do this? How did his parents and friends(?) miss the signs? How come he was not stopped until it was too late?

    Every one of the largest gun massacres in the US took place in a gun free zone. Dwell on that.
    Last edited by Black; 12-14-2012 at 21:42. Reason: Font.
    Awesome techno and dubstep! Visit: http://Solkrieg.com
    Latest Song: Lady GaGa's Monster Dubstep!


  13. Likes Ixion , F34R , Black , Rapture wishes they had posted this first.
  14. #62
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    16,636
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    34,135 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Dude change your font please.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

  15. #63
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,784
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    11,882 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    just going to throw this out there: last time we tried to heavily restrict\ban items for "the public good" resulted in the Prohibition Gangland era and the current drug war that is completely useless and insanely expensive.

    Studies show that a reduction in weapons does not decrease crime. In fact it slightly increases it. I'll give you a taste of this:

    http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/...useronline.pdf

    short answer: "Gun control is counter productive". Blaming the problems of society on an inanimate object is nonsensical. Do you blame cars when people do hit and runs? Or use them for criminal activity? Do you know that exponentially more people die per year at the hands of doctors, or through the use of cars, than firearms?

    Does a spoon make people fat? Or a bag of chips?

    A real example of a gun control utopia would be the UK or other European countries- that still retain exceptionally high crime rates. In particular the UK has FAR more break ins, muggings and violent crime than the US does.

    We have 88 guns per 100 people here in the US. Yet in spite of this, gun crime is actually quite scarce.

    A school gets shot up by a nut job. Why are we not talking about the pressures on male youth which impel them to commit violent actions? Why are we shifting the dialogue towards the instruments of the act, and not the factors which pushed the mind to go there?

    Why are men killing themselves on a 4:1 ratio to women? Why are they suffering from larger levels of depression? Why are they dropping out of college in large numbers (women have the majority now)? Why do they die 7 years before women due on average? That there are so many men in jail...

    These are not unrelated bits of trivia. There is something very wrong in the West with our young men- these extreme acts of violence are just yet another symptom.
    Great post.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  16. #64
    Superior Member
    Marcsony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Age
    32
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    11 (1,948 Banked)
    Items PlayStation
    Damn just some of the saddest news i have ever heard just been reading some more on it and as a father im really cut up at the moment. All i can say about the gun vs knives thing is yeah if this guy had no gun a lot fewer children may have died today. We will never know the damage has been done.
    New member of the PS4 club

  17. #65
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,816
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    39,352 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    It's a gray area. In a general scenario a gun is more dangerous than a knife. However, again, I need to stress that the weapon isn't the issue here. Even if you were somehow able to remove weapons entirely, even from the criminals, you'll still have the causes for the the person's aggression, and people will be hurt or killed regardless. A gun is simply the easiest way to complete the job, but besides that what way is there? Makeshifts bombs you can Google the recipe for? Using a car and driving over people? Stabbings? Again, we need to look at the root of the issue and consider all the variables that lead to these sort of outcomes.
    That's the problem. People are too focused on the means (often guns) rather than the cause. Guns are a convenient scapegoat.

    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    I know a guy that been stabbed int he lung and he lived.
    Many people have been shot many times (with various calibers of ammunition) and survived. Every person is different.

    A person could die from a non CNS wound by a .22lr cartridge. Meanwhile a person could take a 12gauge slug to the chest and survive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    Yet the components to open fire and kill someone point and shoot most of the time.

    Again with the knife maybe that might be true, but you'll have better chance of disarming a person with the knife vs. the gun.

    Also without the guns probably wouldn't be 27 people dead, but again we don't know how that would work out.
    No, you could distract a person with a gun and disarm them. It is much harder to disarm somebody with a knife and avoid injury.

    You can easily kill hundreds with improvised explosive/incendiary devices.


    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    All at once?

    Its all situational some people are bad shots. And some people get nails, knives bullets in their brain and live.


    Yes at the same time.

  18. #66
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    This is my kids last day in school. They will be home schooled from here on out. My wife was in class in 1995 when a suspended boy came in and started shooting people. She's literally in tears right now. These poor kids and families.
    I think you are exagerating. I am pretty sure that such things can only happen in countries like America, in Switzerland such people wouldnt even have weapons.

  19. #67
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,816
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    39,352 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    I think you are exagerating. I am pretty sure that such things can only happen in countries like America, in Switzerland such people wouldnt even have weapons.
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?

    Forget about this:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_shooting

    And by the way Switzerland is one of the most heavily armed countries on the planet.

  20. #68
    Power Member
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,580
    Rep Power
    154
    Points
    98,813 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Anybody stopped and wondered what sort of state of mind an individual has to be in to do this?
    It is one thing, to take a gun and do something in the heat of the moment, and in that sort of situation, talk about gun control all you want. Its probably not a wise thing for people to have access to guns based on their emotions.

    But this goes beyond gun control.

    This goes to mind of someone who clinically killed his father before driving to the school to continue killing.

    This person has a mind that has been emotionally disconnected from his family, and from society. NO amount of gun control is going to stop this person form acting the way he did. Regardless of how many he killed, with a knife or a gun, or explosives this individual was out to hurt. No I am not a fan of the fact that the tools at his disposal were readily available, but this does not mean that this individual was any less likely to do this.
    2play:Red Dead, GTA 4,Batman AA,Batman AC,Borderlands 2,Enslaved,Sleeping Dogs,Reckoning,DarkSiders,DarkSiders 2,Dark Souls,Dead Space 2,MGS 3,MGS:PW, XCOM:EU,Hitman Absolution,Biosuck Infinite,Assassins Creed 3,Deus Ex,Castlevania, Halo Wars,Civilization,Forza Horizon,Black Ops,Black Ops 2,MW3,LA Noire,Crackdown,Dead Rising 2,Fallout 3, Fallout:NV,RE 4, Bully

  21. #69
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    16,636
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    34,135 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    A person could die from a non CNS wound by a .22lr cartridge. Meanwhile a person could take a 12gauge slug to the chest and survive.
    I understand the 12 gauge slug i.e its not multiple pellets and more like a bullet?
    But the other things I have no clue.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

  22. #70
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Tell you what. Not nearly as many children would have died if all he had available were knives, etc.

    Guns are just too dangerous because all you have to do is pull a trigger.
    You have no actual information to back this up. Its just another "no guns is better" bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    I know there are a few people that will get access to guns no matter what, but that's the thing a few or maybe I could upgrade that to some.

    At the same token you take a lot of guns off the streets it makes black market or whomever is selling prices skyrocket.

    Some of these guys like the guy over in Colorado were just plain nuts and probably wasn't nothing to be done for them at all. I do know there are people who own guns on this forum, but even they got to admit this was just plain idiotic.
    Studies have shown that places with less guns, have more violent crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Then tell me why the very similar Chinese incident "only" caused injuries whereas the American shooting literally took 27 lives. Coincidence? I don't think so.

    In both cases there was a mentally unstable person at work.
    What does the Chinese incident have in common with a bunch of kids being killed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    Yet the components to open fire and kill someone point and shoot most of the time.

    Again with the knife maybe that might be true, but you'll have better chance of disarming a person with the knife vs. the gun.

    Also without the guns probably wouldn't be 27 people dead, but again we don't know how that would work out.
    Again with the "without guns". How do you get rid of guns? Just get rid of all guns everyone in the USA? Some people just don't make sense whatsoever in this regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    I think you are exagerating. I am pretty sure that such things can only happen in countries like America, in Switzerland such people wouldnt even have weapons.
    Exaggerating about what?




  23. #71
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?

    Forget about this:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_shooting

    And by the way Switzerland is one of the most heavily armed countries on the planet.
    The link you posted has absolutely nothing to do with Switzerland. There was a similar try in a high school in Switzerland. Three armed teenagers wanted to make a massacre in a high school. As they were on the way to school the police got somehow already alerted by a patrooling car. As those guys entered the school a special police force already got them. Those guys had 3 pistols and a knive, if that would have happened in america those guys would have shotguns and assault rifles and the number of casualties would be around 40.

  24. #72
    Administrator
    TwentyThree's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,079
    Rep Power
    95
    Points
    105,425 (700 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Tragic news this morning.
    There is no easy solution for these kinds of tragic events that are happening more and more in our country. I like many don't blame guns for the actions of these criminals, but I hope we can come together and work a possible solution to these heinous acts against our innocent people.


  25. #73
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    You have no actual information to back this up. Its just another "no guns is better" bs.

    Studies have shown that places with less guns, have more violent crimes.

    What does the Chinese incident have in common with a bunch of kids being killed?

    Again with the "without guns". How do you get rid of guns? Just get rid of all guns everyone in the USA? Some people just don't make sense whatsoever in this regard.


    Exaggerating about what?
    About schooling your kids at home after this tragedy in connecticut.

  26. #74
    Elite Member
    reasonable_doubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,743
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    7,595 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    Also without the guns probably wouldn't be 27 people dead, but again we don't know how that would work out.
    Jonestown over 900 killed, guess what no guns involve. Plus Airplane killed 3000 ppl in 9- 11- 2001 let ban all airplanes.

  27. #75
    Power Member
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,580
    Rep Power
    154
    Points
    98,813 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyThree View Post
    Tragic news this morning.
    There is no easy solution for these kinds of tragic events that are happening more and more in our country. I like many don't blame guns for the actions of these criminals, but I hope we can come together and work a possible solution to these heinous acts against our innocent people.
    These people are not criminals. Insane people cannot be criminals.
    There is something deeper going on in the mind of these people, and it appears to be a product of the society around them.
    We are all a product of the society in which we are bought up in, our circumstances go straight to the core of our values and our mental state of well being.
    2play:Red Dead, GTA 4,Batman AA,Batman AC,Borderlands 2,Enslaved,Sleeping Dogs,Reckoning,DarkSiders,DarkSiders 2,Dark Souls,Dead Space 2,MGS 3,MGS:PW, XCOM:EU,Hitman Absolution,Biosuck Infinite,Assassins Creed 3,Deus Ex,Castlevania, Halo Wars,Civilization,Forza Horizon,Black Ops,Black Ops 2,MW3,LA Noire,Crackdown,Dead Rising 2,Fallout 3, Fallout:NV,RE 4, Bully

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.