Latest PSU headlines:

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 818 ... LastLast
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinoqs View Post
    I have been raging for the past day on the need for gun control NOW. No one's taking your guns away in America, but you can wait two weeks for a background check to make sure you aren't a felon or certifiably unstable. If you still say guns don't kill people, I say you are a $#@!ing moron. If you still fear the government/Obama/liberals are coming to take away your guns, you are a $#@!ing moron. I stopped reading the rest of this thread as soon as the asinine gun defenses began, so I don't really know how other board members feel on the issue.

**Removed by staff**

One thing I have not been able to do is give sympathies to the families of the victims because even thinking about the kids makes me think of the Christmas trees that have presents sitting under them right now that will never be opened and that will make me totally lose my $#@!.

Guns don't kill people, the facts are not on your side with this issue. You're having an emotional response, not a rational one, to the incident.

I suppose, then, I'm a $#@!ing moron.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    guys guys, we are here to talk about this

not to flame or insult each other... Lets keep it on topic before we go down the road of regrettable things said in here
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

The Heisman
    Guns don't kill people.

Idiots, and criminals, and assholes, and mentally unstable people with ridiculously easy access to guns kill people.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

4. Likes Nerevar , Mael Duin likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    yes but sane people to mate.... It's that easy for a sane person as well as a fruit loop to
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Since my previous post was censored for being 'insulting/harassing', here is a milder version of it.

I have been raging for the past day on the need for gun control NOW. No one's taking your guns away in America, but you can wait two weeks for a background check to make sure you aren't a felon or certifiably unstable. If you still say guns don't kill people, I say you are deluding yourself. If you still fear the government/Obama/liberals are coming to take away your guns, you are deluding yourself. I stopped reading the rest of this thread as soon as the asinine gun defenses began, so I don't really know how other board members feel on the issue.

One thing I have not been able to do is give sympathies to the families of the victims because even thinking about the kids makes me think of the Christmas trees that have presents sitting under them right now that will never be opened and that will make me totally lose my $#@!.
    I have several guns in my house, and they've never killed people.

The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    yes but sane people to mate.... It's that easy for a sane person as well as a fruit loop to
    true. we shouldn't pretend like "sane" people have all that great a track record either.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I don't consider someone to be sane or insane. They are either a threat or not a threat.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    Guns don't kill people.

Idiots, and criminals, and assholes, and mentally unstable people with ridiculously easy access to guns kill people.
    Agreed

Guns don't kill people stupid people with guns do.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    No you got it all wrong bullets kill people not guns

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    true. we shouldn't pretend like "sane" people have all that great a track record either.
    lmao... Look i am perfectly normal and would not hurt anyone, but who's to say that besides me

i could go and kill 2 people right now and all people would say is " his snapped"... Does not automatically make me a fruit loop

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    I own a gun that qualifies as an assault rifle. I don't want anyone coming to take it away from me. But, if I decide to get another one, a two-week waiting period to make sure I'm not a felon or mentally-unstable is a small price to pay in order to help keep crazy assholes from having easy access to guns. Will they still get them? Maybe, but it won't be as easy as it is now, where 40% of guns are sold in America without a background check.

Shut up and play games

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I own a gun that qualifies as an assault rifle. I don't want anyone coming to take it away from me. But, if I decide to get another one, a two-week waiting period to make sure I'm not a felon or mentally-unstable is a small price to pay in order to help keep crazy assholes from having easy access to guns. Will they still get them? Maybe, but it won't be as easy as it is now, where 40% of guns are sold in America without a background check.
    That doesn't make any sense in the real world. This crazy kid didn't need a two week waiting period, or a background check, or a mental evaluation to supply him with the firearms he used.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Here in Switzerland soldiers can take their assault rifles home, and none of those who served their military time period and got the assault rifle ever killed somebody. Also none of the people killed somebody with he main swiss assault rifle . Guess why? Cause its not america.

The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    No you got it all wrong bullets kill people not guns
    there is a chris rock skit says where he suggests taxing the $#@! out of bullets...

there would be no more innocent bystanders if bullets cost a couple grand.

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    lmao... Look i am perfectly normal and would not hurt anyone, but who's to say that besides me

i could go and kill 2 people right now and all people would say is " his snapped"... Does not automatically make me a fruit loop
    I know its hard to determine.

But I mean- I had to study and take a test to get a drivers license.
    And let's be real- if you couldn't pass the drivers test you were basically considered a $#@!ing moron and everyone was happy that you weren't eligible to drive until you got your $#@! together...

Not sure why we don't have a psych test and a basic firearm test couple with knowing state and federal laws test...

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    i already posted chris rock skit

Ultimate Veteran
    Look, this 'bad things only happen in America' $#@! needs to stop. I don't care how other countries operate. If something bad happened in Switzerland or somewhere else, then that's just what happened.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Here in Switzerland soldiers can take their assault rifles home, and none of those who served their military time period and got the assault rifle ever killed somebody. Also none of the people killed somebody with he main swiss assault rifle . Guess why? Cause its not america.
    How does that lower the number of murders involving guns in your country? lol. It doesn't. 72.2% of homicides in your country are by firearms. smh

edit;
    we posted at the same time black... I'll take heed and leave it alone as you suggested in that respect.
    Last edited by F34R; 12-15-2012 at 17:30.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    If someone really wanted a gun they could get one to be honest. They need better security at these schools. Here in fl there is an onsite cop that is posted in the front entrance this should be standard in every state

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    How does that lower the number of murders involving guns in your country? lol. It doesn't. 72.2% of homicides in your country are by firearms. smh
    example of an empty statistic... just fyi.
    needs more data to have any value...

sorry pet peeve

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    well we look upon this as an evil act... We also have to agree that this is life and what happens happens and we move on...

As we talk about this and surf the forum or get on with are lives... Their is people gunning down people either in schools, bars, homes, government buildings, in the street etc etc... We just have to understand that

We have good in the world, but that's equal to the evil in the world

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post

edit;
    we posted at the same time black... I'll take heed and leave it alone as you suggested in that respect.
    It doesnt lower the amount of murders by firearms but it shows that people in switzerland know how to handle weapons and on what purpose to use them.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    If someone really wanted a gun they could get one to be honest. They need better security at these schools. Here in fl there is an onsite cop that is posted in the front entrance this should be standard in every state
    1 cop won't stop a guy with loaded guns

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Sure they can cops have a loaded pistol and vest

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Ultimate Veteran
    Point being that one cop on the scene is always better than none.

The Heisman
    sure we could have an armed officer at every school...

...but it won't be long before certain people start $#@!ing about how much we pay them... and how they really aren't doing anything but sitting around collecting "our tax dollars"!!!!

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Thread Information