Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

F34R's The World Did Not End ~ :: ** Most EPIC Give-a-way ever on PSU.com ** :: ~

Well, if this is being read by others after the winter solstice comes about on Dec. 22, 2012, the world didn't end. Members can rejoice because my ability to make this thread gives everyone the chance to win the biggest prize ever offered here on PSU.com. Continue reading, and make sure you read the ENTIRE post.

Please read the entire post.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
    • This contest is open to every registered member.
    • I reserve the right to remove anyone from this contest at my discretion.
    • I reserve the right to refuse any entry at my discretion.
    • You must be 18 years of age, or have permission to enter from either a parent or guardian. By entering into the contest you acknowledge that you meet one of these requirements.
    • I reserve the right to change these rules, prizes, or any other portion of this contest prior to the deadline. Notification of changes will be via this thread.
    • Shipping will be worldwide.

ENTERING
    • You must purchase a ticket. One ticket purchased will enter you into the drawing. You can buy additional tickets throughout the duration of this offering, until the day before the entry submissions are closed.
    • Tickets will cost 7,500 points. You'll donate points in that amount, or multiples, by going to VBShop, click on Donate, Type in F34R for the member, and enter the amount you wish to donate. Enter "F34R is awesome" in the message box.
    • Tickets will be assigned random numbers as they are bought.
    • Entries will be listed in the thread, and will be updated at least once daily. It will start to take a little time assigning numbers, so give me some time. If you're entry doesn't show up within 24hrs after your points donation, PLEASE PM me so I can fix it.
    • The deadline for entries will be when I hit my 50,000th post. A winner will be drawn shortly thereafter.
    • Two random numbers will be generated between the first ticket and the last ticket entered. The first and last tickets will also be included.

FAQ
    Q:
    Um, F34R... no offense, but you'll never hit 50,000 posts here.
    A: Well, fortunately for you and everyone else that is a registered member here, I CAN, and WILL hit that number in 2013.

Q: I don't understand, how's that possible?
    A: I know it's hard to understand how epic a single person can be on a forum, so just nod your head yes, eyes open wide, and mouth slightly drooling, every time you see a post made by me.

Q: Will you take women instead of Skill Points?
    A: As always, yes. PM me current pictures, and I'll consider it.

Q: How can you afford to do this?
    A: Thank Lethal_NFS and Kwesnoth for their friendship, respect, and help, they've both offered and have given to me over the years.

Q: Why would you even give something like this away to others?
    A: Because I'm truly a giving person.

Q: What are we winning bro?
    A: Read below!

Prize(s)
    • First Place - Console of your choice (available at retail)
    • Second Place - Game of your choice (available at retail)

MEMBERS ENTERED
    Kuro

-Kwesnoth-
    Last edited by F34R; 12-16-2012 at 19:55.

Unbound Mercenary
    God bless you F34R, and good luck on your journey to 50k!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I have to give you 7.5k SP? Lol $#@! why not? I'm in.
    Good luck I'll be behind you all the way..no $#@!
    Last edited by Kuro; 12-16-2012 at 18:12.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    $#@! just got real!

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    50ppd(x)365 days=18250 Doable lol

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    God bless you F34R, and good luck on your journey to 50k!
    Hopefully the world doesn't end in less than a week lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I have to give you 7.5k SP? Lol $#@! why not? I'm in.
    Good luck I'll be behind you all the way..no $#@!
    lol. 7.5k is a drop in the bucket, and you'll have plenty of time to earn more. Which is what these are about to begin with. It promotes more activity on the forums in a giving way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    $#@! just got real!
    Just wait till I announce something... it'll get so real, 4K 3d wouldn't be superior!

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    lol. 7.5k is a drop in the bucket, and you'll have plenty of time to earn more. Which is what these are about to begin with. It promotes more activity on the forums in a giving way.
    Lol I don't mind there isn't much to do with points anyway. 7.5k coming your way man.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    updated OP with prizes

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Wow..You'd buy us a console? Damn your awesome F34R..

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    i don't even have that much sp

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    F34r's will hit 50k no problem next year hell I say he'll hit it...wait no smash it by may or june don't doubt the post king! I'm in lol I have a couple sp bets going on today I think I'm developing an sp gambling problem lmao

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Wow..You'd buy us a console? Damn your awesome F34R..
    It's my way of giving back to a community I've been a part of for almost five years.
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    i don't even have that much sp
    just keep contributing to the forums, earn them. giving rep, rating threads, posting, thread creation... all that helps earn more points. Im going to add a bonus way to earn tickets too. gimme a few.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    I can become a SP loan shark..

That's really nice F34R repped you a minute ago for being awesome. No doubt you got this 50 ppd is a snap lol

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    added:
    Entries will be listed in the thread, and will be updated at least once daily. It will start to take a little time assigning numbers, so give me some time. If you're entry doesn't show up within 24hrs after your points donation, PLEASE PM me so I can fix it.
    under the ENTERING section.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Awesome!! I'll be taking that PS4 then, when it comes out!! I just have to get 7500 SP first...

+REP for being awesome! Good luck with your quest for 50K posts
    Last edited by TheBreezyBB; 12-16-2012 at 19:09.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    Awesome!! I'll be taking that PS4 then, when it comes out!! I just have to get 7500 SP first...

+REP for being awesome! Good luck with your quest for 50K posts
    It's possible that either the Xbox or PS new console comes out in 2013, or it takes me longer to get to the end 50K.. either way, everyone wins here.

Veteran
    Nice F3AR, I will enter later on when you're at least at 40 k lol, remember last time you tried this giveaway and it took you more than 6 months to reach that goal lol that you had to cancel the giveaway.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Nice F3AR, I will enter later on when you're at least at 40 k lol, remember last time you tried this giveaway and it took you more than 6 months to reach that goal lol that you had to cancel the giveaway.
    That was canceled for other reasons. The time it takes to get this together, and ended, will not affect it being here or not. It took me two months to get things together for this, and it is going to be live no matter what; well, unless the world ends.

Veteran
    You're really going to get 18K posts in no more than 2 weeks? Forgive me but this sounds suspect lol.

Unless a mod/admin inserts 50,000 into your post count or multiple people post in your account, you alone would have to average something like 1,200 posts every day starting right now. LOL

Not that I'm complaining, though. I can't enter this contest anyway. :[
    Last edited by Bio; 12-16-2012 at 19:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    You're really going to get 18K posts in no more than 2 weeks? Forgive me but this sounds suspect lol.

Unless a mod/admin inserts 50,000 into your post count or multiple people post in your account, you alone would have to average something like 1,200 posts every day starting right now. LOL

Not that I'm complaining, though. I can't enter this contest anyway. :[
    This ends when I hit 50,000 posts, not in the next two weeks. However, just before this post, I'd need 1109 posts each day, for 16 days, to hit 50K this year. That would be 46 posts per hour. I COULD do that with a few hours of sleep per day. However, I don't participate here for post count, I never have. It's just a number. Anyone CAN post a substantial amount. There are threads out there, and posts to reply to. Anyone could really do something like that if they were focused on doing THAT. It isn't really about that though.

Look, honestly, this isn't about my post count. It's about giving back to a community that has given me so much over the past almost five years. I made that pretty clear in the OP. Using the 50,000 posts is just a number to put something out here as a deadline. I could change it to an actual date... I dunno, I just thought a post number is something more tangible than just reading into a date. Some days, I might post a lot more than normal, or post a lot less than normal, which will put a little suspense or excitement into the prizes I'm giving away.

Friendship is Carrots
    Fear's trying to make some bank. Shame I'm so poor.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    How will we win this if zombies etc are around?

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Fear's trying to make some bank. Shame I'm so poor.
    I usually give the points away at some point really.. Like I gave 58K to Silver over something that was kinda exciting to see it go down. Know what I mean?

However, you have PLENTY of time to do what this give-a-way is actually about. Continue contributing to the forums. I brought it up a few posts up; post, create threads, rep people, rate threads, use the bank system to your advantage every day, etc. That will bounce you up in points in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    How will we win this if zombies etc are around?
    Lock your doors and keep earning pts.
    Last edited by F34R; 12-16-2012 at 20:08.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    This ends when I hit 50,000 posts, not in the next two weeks. However, just before this post, I'd need 1109 posts each day, for 16 days, to hit 50K this year. That would be 46 posts per hour. I COULD do that with a few hours of sleep per day. However, I don't participate here for post count, I never have. It's just a number. Anyone CAN post a substantial amount. There are threads out there, and posts to reply to. Anyone could really do something like that if they were focused on doing THAT. It isn't really about that though.

Look, honestly, this isn't about my post count. It's about giving back to a community that has given me so much over the past almost five years. I made that pretty clear in the OP. Using the 50,000 posts is just a number to put something out here as a deadline. I could change it to an actual date... I dunno, I just thought a post number is something more tangible than just reading into a date. Some days, I might post a lot more than normal, or post a lot less than normal, which will put a little suspense or excitement into the prizes I'm giving away.
    Oh...some reason I read the OP as getting that amount before 2013. And when thinking that, I was like..."lol how would that happen??".

Anyway, I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Well it's proven that you are F34R and enough said
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information