Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Superior Member
    Hey guys, thanks for replying but unfortunately I'm out of codes at the moment. I'll update this thread when I get some more.

Greatness Awaits

Superior Member
    7NJT-6BNH-NRLA

Enjoy!

Greatness Awaits

3. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post

PSN ID
    gnmmarecjal

PS+code

Quote Originally Posted by rich15 View Post
    Hey guys, i'm going to keep posting codes but if you can't get your hands on one just PM me and i'll see what I can do
    Would u send me a code ? i cant PM yet...

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Items User name style
    Just wondering, do you need to fill in your credit card information like that other PS Plus trial?

PSN ID
    mrZeroKun
    Quote Originally Posted by rich15 View Post
    Got another PS+ code for everyone:

DL64-RPN7-F5GN

Enjoy you guys!
    Hey men, Good Morning.

Man, i need a code trial for 30 days for PSN+, i need this because i registered in the official webpage but i don't receive any code, i checked the facebook but nothing give me 1 code please, i will always love you xD, nah just kidding, help me please!

Thanks for read it!

Give me a code for MP Please!

*Urgent* Purchasing an European PS+ Account

Hello guys this is my first post here, could you give me a hand, I need urgent help with buying an European PS+, see I've been pondering over it for quite a while since I'm from Venezuela and I'm restricted to just $400 per year (for everything not just videogames) because of Exchange Controls sanctioned by the Government, PS+ Europe is really good value for me even though I already subscribe to the US PS+ and this month seems amazing. Sadly I didn't realize the titles that were in rotation in Europe until now, I don't have much time left damn it.

-First in which EU country should I register my account, from what I know there is some small variations or maybe it's just Germany.

-Second where can I buy the European PS+ Code with a retailer that would send it to me online. Where do you think I can find the best deals. Is there some kind of promotion or trial right now?

-Third when does it end the June games rotation, on 2013/6/30, there shouldn't be a problem getting the games if I sign the account before that, right?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

*Urgent* Purchasing an European PS+ Account

Sorry for the the stupid double post just in my second post in this forum.

Can this post be erased?
    Last edited by Imnus; 06-29-2013 at 16:49.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnus View Post
    Hello guys this is my first post here, could you give me a hand, I need urgent help with buying an European PS+, see I've been pondering over it for quite a while since I'm from Venezuela and I'm restricted to just $400 per year (for everything not just videogames) because of Exchange Controls sanctioned by the Government, PS+ Europe is really good value for me even though I already subscribe to the US PS+ and this month seems amazing. Sadly I didn't realize the titles that were in rotation in Europe until now, I don't have much time left damn it.

-First in which EU country should I register my account, from what I know there is some small variations or maybe it's just Germany.

-Second where can I buy the European PS+ Code with a retailer that would send it to me online. Where do you think I can find the best deals. Is there some kind of promotion or trial right now?

-Third when does it end the June games rotation, on 2013/6/30, there shouldn't be a problem getting the games if I sign the account before that, right?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
    You might want to try and register your PS+ account with the UK. I would do research and talk to other UK PS+ members or look on the UK PS+ site to see what they offer.

I don't know the answer to the second question. All I can think of is just going on PSN site and just paying $50 or the equivalent for a UK or Europe PS + account.

For the third, you have to download the games before they go off the site. So if you can sign in and have them downloaded, you'll be fine.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Please send me a code.

Hey man, do you still send out ps+ trials? If you do, do you think you can send me one? I missed the chance of receiving one because everybody kept taking the codes. It would be so generous of you to give me a trial. See you!

Thread Information