Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 232
  1. #76
    Forum Elder
    Yungstar 2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tyneside
    Posts
    2,971
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    28,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MacP View Post
    I'm talkiing about the games not all bells and whistles if I want to to watch ESPN I would just put on my TV.
    sorry i forgot Arcade and Kinect has no games...

  2. #77
    Super Elite
    MacP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Essex, England.
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    6,566 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    sorry i forgot Arcade and Kinect has no games...
    But there $#@! as well. I'm talking about big blockbuster titles.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

  3. #78
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,851
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    71,206 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Gotta love fanboys

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  4. #79
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by shingi70 View Post
    Yet Sony has made more shooters than Microsoft this generation and all of they're IP for there most part has under preformed expect for the racing game and the Indiana Jones rip off, Yet you ignore Fable Nike+ Kinect fitness The gunstringer Sesame street TV Nat geo TV Kinect sports I'd argue that plus XBLA/media services gives Microsoft a much more diverse portfolio than sony's. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    I have to admit though that nothing on that list appeals to me. Sesame street TV? Seriously? lol

  5. #80
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,506
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    13,297 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I have to admit though that nothing on that list appeals to me. Sesame street TV? Seriously? lol
    Its just something put on the list Rad, but seriously I want me some Sesame Street TV

    Sent via Codec

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  6. #81
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Its just something put on the list Rad, but seriously I want me some Sesame Street TV

    Sent via Codec

  7. #82
    Master Guru
    TDbank24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,891
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    39,244 (0 Banked)
    I always found it funny when people say that 360 games outsell PS3 games to the moon. Then you look at the entire body of work and it all evens out in the end.

    Obviously with Sony throwing games at the wall at a 3:1 ratio over Microsoft's offerings, every Sony published game isn't going to sell like Halo, Gears, and Forza.

    Microsoft could be in trouble next generation if they don't reevaluate their business plan with exclusives. Eventually the cow is going to run out of milk for them.


  8. #83
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,406
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    208,648 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    I always found it funny when people say that 360 games outsell PS3 games to the moon. Then you look at the entire body of work and it all evens out in the end.

    Obviously with Sony throwing games at the wall at a 3:1 ratio over Microsoft's offerings, every Sony published game isn't going to sell like Halo, Gears, and Forza.

    Microsoft could be in trouble next generation if they don't reevaluate their business plan with exclusives. Eventually the cow is going to run out of milk for them.
    Only one company revaluating their business plan at the moment and it aint MS.
    Are you ready for more lbp , kz 4, uncharted 4, sly and ratchett, you better be.

  9. Likes mistercrow likes this post
  10. #84
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,851
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    71,206 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Only one company revaluating their business plan at the moment and it aint MS.
    Are you ready for more lbp , kz 4, uncharted 4, sly and ratchett, you better be.
    Hell yeah I am!

    Although ND can either continue or ditch UC next gen (they're already releasing a new IP THIS gen, so I expect another new IP).

    Also isn't GG confirmed to be working on a new IP? Your post is pretty inaccurate tbh.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  11. #85
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Hell yeah I am! Although ND can either continue or ditch UC next gen (they're already releasing a new IP THIS gen, so I expect another new IP). Also isn't GG confirmed to be working on a new IP? Your post is pretty inaccurate tbh.
    Not confirmed. Its all speculation for right now. http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...psaction-game/

  12. #86
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,851
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    71,206 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Thanks for the info.

    I do expect a new IP from them though, even if its just another FPS, they have expanded much this gen like ND and there's enough for two teams to work on separate projects. Right now though one team will be working on KZ Vita and the other probably on KZ4. That's one good thing about GG, they actually develop the handheld games too rather than hand them off like ND,IG etc. did with their PSP games.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  13. #87
    Master Guru
    TDbank24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,891
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    39,244 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Only one company revaluating their business plan at the moment and it aint MS.
    Are you ready for more lbp , kz 4, uncharted 4, sly and ratchett, you better be.
    Yup, and i'm ready for more of all the other exclusives i'll be getting on the PS4 that i won't be getting on the Xbox 720.

    I love having options.


  14. #88
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,406
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    208,648 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    Yup, and i'm ready for more of all the other exclusives i'll be getting on the PS4 that i won't be getting on the Xbox 720.

    I love having options.
    I hope I can quote you on that this time next year.

  15. #89
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,932
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    6,813,331 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Are you ready for more lbp , kz 4, uncharted 4, sly and ratchett, you better be.


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Hell yeah I am!


    Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    Yup

  16. #90
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Bring on the games for both consoles I'll play 'em all. Believe dat. Oh yea!

  17. #91
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Yep, exclusives like this. http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=681738

  18. #92
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,506
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    13,297 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sony do seem to introduce new ips with each console release, I'm not sure all the PS3 offerings will return
    Uncharted may return but I wouldn't be surprised if we get new ips mainly we about 3 old ips turning up down the line

    Sent via Codec

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  19. #93
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,406
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    208,648 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Sony do seem to introduce new ips with each console release, I'm not sure all the PS3 offerings will return
    Uncharted may return but I wouldn't be surprised if we get new ips mainly we about 3 old ips turning up down the line

    Sent via Codec
    Everyone introduces new IP's each console release..

  20. #94
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Sweet so now milking is ok . I lose track of which day it is sometimes.

    Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

  21. #95
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,506
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    13,297 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Everyone introduces new IP's each console release..
    Everyone gets new ips not everyone develops new ips

    Sent via Codec

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  22. #96
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,406
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    208,648 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Everyone gets new ips not everyone develops new ips

    Sent via Codec
    Who doesn't develop them?
    Not sure sometimes if you guys understand development deals.
    Im going assume you mean Epic and Gears.

    That game was developed with Microsoft money.

  23. #97
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,851
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    71,206 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Yeah that's probably my most hyped game from Sony, hopefully they finish the series after it though. Stig is working on something new so we'll see, hopefully a next gen launch title.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  24. #98
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    38,713 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The thing is Sony's first party IPs are much more interesting because they take more risks and their games are more unique. Then you have MS with their titles like Halo and Gears of War, two franchises that don't make me scream "OMG I HAVE TO HAVE IT"..not one of their games have ever given me the urge to go out and buy a 360, and the few that might of I can now run better on my laptop like Alan Wake.

    Everytime Sony or one of their second party studios announces a new exclusive title it usually looks amazing and 100% must have. The only exceptions for me this gen have been Resistance and GOW.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  25. #99
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,406
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    208,648 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    The thing is Sony's first party IPs are much more interesting because they take more risks and their games are more unique. Then you have MS with their titles like Halo and Gears of War, two franchises that don't make me scream "OMG I HAVE TO HAVE IT"..not one of their games have ever given me the urge to go out and buy a 360, and the few that might of I can now run better on my laptop like Alan Wake.

    Everytime Sony or one of their second party studios announces a new exclusive title it usually looks amazing and 100% must have. The only exceptions for me this gen have been Resistance and GOW.
    A completely subjective way of looking at things.

    Thing is, millions of people don't think this way at all.

    You guys need to step back and look at what you are writing sometime.

    Everytime Sony or one of their second party studios announces a new exclusive title it usually looks amazing and 100% must have.
    Just wow. I don't think that way about any publisher...ever...

    This should also tell you that you are not looking very closely with your eyes.

    MAG, LAIR, etc all gave you this feeling?

    I judge a game on its merits, not its publisher.
    Last edited by mynd; 12-31-2012 at 15:27.

  26. #100
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,851
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    71,206 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's pretty clear which of the two bring more unique and new experiences to the table, I think you need to step back and take a look yourself, this isn't subjective at all, it's clear as crystal Sony have taken more risks this gen with new IPs and ideas.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.