Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    The Heisman
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    What did he say that was inaccurate?

No he didn't. Watch it again.

And yet Piers Morgan and his guests joked the next day about shooting Alex Jones.
    2nd video 1:54... building 7... where are you seeing it?

have a hard time pictuing Piers Morgan shooting anyone... Alex Jones on the otherhand

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    2nd video 1:54... building 7... where are you seeing it?
    Ah, missed that.

have a hard time pictuing Piers Morgan shooting anyone... Alex Jones on the otherhand
    Yep, just laugh. Let's not discuss any of his statistics and points that he brought up.

The Heisman
    Ah, missed that.

Yep, just laugh. Let's not discuss any of his statistics and points that he brought up.
    whats to discuss? I agreed with vulgotha... as did you...

anyways some of us have to wake up and workout in the morning.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    whats to discuss?
    I asked you what he said that was inaccurate. Besides the conspiracy theories of course, which are theories.

The Heisman
    I asked you what he said that was inaccurate. Besides the conspiracy theories of course, which are theories.
    theories is a pretty generous label.

his stats were alright- his conclusions on the otherhand are highly suspect.
    but again I'm going to bed.

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

PSU Technical Advisor
    You're right. I totally forgot he was the one to start up the petition to get him deported.

NVM lol. Dammit... I just wish the boob wasn't the one to do it. He just makes the rest of us look so... Bad.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    This guy is a douche. Send him away! It was nice seeing Ted Nugent school his ass on tv.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82283782/

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    I just wish the boob wasn't the one to do it.
    He wasn't the only one to do it. Piers has had many other guests who defended the second amendement. But no one talks about them.

Jesse Ventura gave a great interview in September and pretty much owned Piers throughout, while being civil. Yet that interview only has 40,000 views on YouTube, while Alex Jones' interview has 4,800,000 and climbing.

The Heisman
    one of the better discussions I've seen on the subject

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

10. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    The whole idea of there being a petition to deport someone is just stupid, I'm sure the man is there legally with all the right papers...as much as a douche that he is, if he wants to be there he'll be there.

Also I don't think Americans have the right to have such strict immigration rules, it is still such a new country and everyone there is descendant from immigrants.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    The whole idea of there being a petition to deport someone is just stupid, I'm sure the man is there legally with all the right papers...as much as a douche that he is, if he wants to be there he'll be there.

Also I don't think Americans have the right to have such strict immigration rules, it is still such a new country and everyone there is descendant from immigrants.

Each country is free to do as it pleases.

13. Likes John25 likes this post
    PSU Technical Advisor

So to be clear:

Because we're a "new" country, founded by immigrants, we do not have "the right" to have stringent immigration policies.

Elite Member
    By that logic if I'm not a convicted felon I can buy whatever gun(AR15, AK, Uzi) and high capacity "clips" legally as I please. As "scary" as it may sound, if I want it I can have it.

Actually we do have that right since we are not a subject to your Queen and Prince.

Btw I heard UK try to ban knives now.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    The end result is that Piers Morgan known's nothing of the Amendments of america, heck i do not know them that well

But i put my point across because i have a fair idea on the 2nd amendment. Where's Piers Morgan is doing this for ratings and he is spiting on every victim of gun crime in the U.S.A for ratings and that is how it has been since he took over from Larry King

He has no clue what so ever on this issue and he is just there to keep the issue going for ratings... How do you think the Media Mega Bucks do all day, sucking you into believing in the $#@! he spits out and makes you think he actually makes sense

He disrespects every family that are victims to gun crime, with his so called understanding off the 2nd amendment and his so called heart felt belief in his cause to ban guns

He has no right going to a country and advocating a ban on gun's in a country that believe's in the right to bare arm's... He should quit this attack on a culture that has grew up with a belief that has been passed on by generation after generation..

He can hope to get his point across, when he is false in what he does and that is making a ratings boosting show for the sake of ratings and nothing else... He thinks he is fighting the good fight, when he has already lost the argument

He will keep bringing this issue up because he know's people will tune in and defend his point of view, when it is a false opinion... He needs to go and read the history of all the amendments and try and get educated in an area that makes him look like a complete $#@!..

Trying so hard to appeal to everyone that wants a gun free society and yet he is making even more people buy more guns, in fear of a full on ban on them..

So he is helping the NRA and Gun sales, by trying to get them banned in some way or another...
    Last edited by claud3; 01-13-2013 at 23:50.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    one of the better discussions I've seen on the subject

It's funny seeing Piers use the same script for every one of these 'debates'. He brings up the gun-murder statistics, which don't mean anything, and then he asks which gun is used for each of the recent mass shootings, even though the amount of gun murders from assault weapons is extremely low overall.

That is why Alex Jones did his best to bypass the script.

18. Likes claud3 likes this post

Thread Information