Thread: Broken mice

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Broken mice

I have over the years heard many reports of various mice breaking within 6 months (often less) of someone buying.
    I always wondered what do these people do to have this happen? Do they drop it on the floor constantly or throw it in a fit of rage or just mash the buttons super hard?

Have any you had mice break so soon after purchasing them if so how did it break?

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    I have a Wireless Mouse from Argos thats over a year old & been Dropped countless times and still works like a champ, Sadly the same couldn't be said about the Keyboard

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I have never experienced that. All of my razer mice work great, my lil brother broke one recently, it was a dell one and no wonder he broke it as he clicks like mad. If you use your mouse accurately they wont break.

Supreme Veteran
    All these mice still work and are usable.

Microsoft mouse is just ab uncomfy shape and th feet suck. it is 9 years old.
    MX518 the feet have worn out completely I bought G9 instead of feet about 7 years old.
    G9 the feet hasve worn out aand its loose rattles too much making it inaccurate. I guess a new grip would sort it. 5 years old
    G400 the newest I bought this year about 6 months ago.

Supreme Veteran
    All these mice still work and are usable.

Intelli mouse is just ab uncomfy shape and th feet suck. it is 9 years old.
    MX518 the feet have worn out completely I bought G9 instead of feet about 7 years old.
    G9 the feet hasve worn out aand its loose rattles too much making it inaccurate. I guess a new grip would sort it. 5 years old
    G400 the newest I bought this year about 6 months ago.

Oh and the Stanley int he top left I have had since 1998 when I started my apprenticeship.
    Last edited by keefy; 12-26-2012 at 23:12.

Thread Information