Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    so any news on were you at on this mate....
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    $#@!in A this was ehat you were talkin bout in the other thread. $#@! man. Hope you find a way to get somethings back.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    I'll tell you what to do. I want you to get a pot. Then you'll have to take some of your sperm and put a GPS in the pot. You then will mix it. Put acid in it and let it evaporate into the sky. The next time it rains, the rain will be your sperm, and it will cumming down from the sky locating the guy that stole your stuff. I did this only once before so i wouldn't expect it to work at 100 percent.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    What is wrong with you..mentally? Lol.

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    What is wrong with you..mentally? Lol.
    Creative writing classes and dirty novels FTW!

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

6. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    I'm sure your make a great erotic author in the near future along with Ghost..

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I'm sure your make a great erotic author in the near future along with Ghost..
    Ghost and i are actually collaborating on a book right now. Look forward in the following stores, Walmart, Kmart, Target, and Big lots. You can also pre order from the online retailer, Amazon. It's called the The Silver Ghost

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Back on topic:

Have you got any clue who it was and was it a get back at you kind of thing
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    looking forward to it.

11. Likes Silvy likes this post
    Forum Elder
    sounds like an inside job to me.

Have u had any strangers there in the last year or so. Friends of friends, or anything similar.

They definitely knew about your electronics beforehand.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    sounds like an inside job to me.

Have u had any strangers there in the last year or so. Friends of friends, or anything similar.

They definitely knew about your electronics beforehand.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    That's what I'm thinking as well I rarely have people over my house because of this kinda $#@!. I normally just have family and close friends. I have a lot of expensive $#@! at my place last thing I want to do is come home and have my $#@! not there smh

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    I'll tell you what to do. I want you to get a pot. Then you'll have to take some of your sperm and put a GPS in the pot. You then will mix it. Put acid in it and let it evaporate into the sky. The next time it rains, the rain will be your sperm, and it will cumming down from the sky locating the guy that stole your stuff. I did this only once before so i wouldn't expect it to work at 100 percent.
    Somebody call the ambulance.

Veteran
    Put up cameras today. Atleast if something like this happens again I know who to be looking for.

Unfortunately, it sounds like an inside job to me aswell, which worries me even more. I seldomly if ever invite people over that I don't know very well so if it were an inside job its a friend or as friend of theirs.

On an upside of all this, it seems the credit card companies are willing to help out abit with atleast the recent xmas gifts purchased on credit. Just waiting on the police report. Havnt heard a thing from the local PD not that I expected too.
    Last edited by faaeng; 12-28-2012 at 23:56.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Man, this sounds awful. I'm really sorry, I know if it happened to me I would be absolutely livid. It sounds like whoever did this not only had a lot of time, but knew exactly what kind of inventory to expect. For them to get all of that expensive electronics on top of a bunch of blu-rays and games, they would've had to take some time and knew you wouldn't be back for awhile.

Disgusting that some people would stoop to this level. Hope the rest of the holiday works out for ya.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Isn't there any way you trace their IP address if they're using your xbox account? Or even the laptop?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by faaeng View Post
    Put up cameras today. Atleast if something like this happens again I know who to be looking for.

Unfortunately, it sounds like an inside job to me aswell, which worries me even more. I seldomly if ever invite people over that I don't know very well so if it were an inside job its a friend or as friend of theirs.

On an upside of all this, it seems the credit card companies are willing to help out abit with atleast the recent xmas gifts purchased on credit. Just waiting on the police report. Havnt heard a thing from the local PD not that I expected too.
    Now mate, I do not want to sound out of order or rude...

But be careful on what you post on the forum or net. Because the person or persons that stolen from you, could have seen it on here. I know a long shot

But saying that you have just installed cameras and the security measures you have put in place, will just leave you even more vulnerable to this type or even worse crime again

So mate be careful one what you post about how you protect you're home

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Isn't there any way you trace their IP address if they're using your xbox account? Or even the laptop?
    My thoughts precisely. If they log on, i imagine you could trace it back to them. Even if they sell it to someone you could ask where they got it from.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    My thoughts precisely. If they log on, i imagine you could trace it back to them. Even if they sell it to someone you could ask where they got it from.

Which the police should have automatically be doing, even if they like to think they don't break the law.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Now mate, I do not want to sound out of order or rude...

But be careful on what you post on the forum or net. Because the person or persons that stolen from you, could have seen it on here. I know a long shot

But saying that you have just installed cameras and the security measures you have put in place, will just leave you even more vulnerable to this type or even worse crime again

So mate be careful one what you post about how you protect you're home
    Saying you got video cameras at your place is no different then companies selling house alarm systems slapping there logo in your window

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    true, post broadcasting it online and not known who is reading it. Is different

pre-telling the thieves that you have them, before they find out themselves... Makes you more at risk does it not and the internet is one hell of a place to tell everyone how you protect your home

Veteran
    No way to see the cams unless they knew exactly where to look so i think im good there. Like someone above said, its realy no dif then having a huge sign on your lawn and or stickers on your window announcing you've a security system in place. I think im abit better of then them since im not broadcasting it to everyone who walks by. It does give more peace of mind when im away from home now.

As for the ip tracing, it could be done, whether or not the police put in the effort to do it is another story. I gave them a list of MAC addresses for the stolen devices. Well, atleast for the ones that were previously used. The Wii Us and tablets were xmas presents for my nieces n nephews so no idea about the MACs on those. Unfortunately most of the stuff has probable been sold off already.

On an upside, I found one of the PS3s sitting in the corner of the other room under a shirt. I guess they misplaced it. No TV to connect it to anymore so I guess it goes onto the projector. Atleast they didnt go to the trouble removing that from the ceiling.
    Last edited by faaeng; 12-29-2012 at 05:27.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    wee bit of good news... But they do not have to now were the cameras are

they just have to know they are there... Do you not see

you have left yourself open mate to more evil crimes

think about it

Veteran
    I dont see it being much a difference except they'd prob wear masks if they didn't the first time..

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    mate i am sorry if i sound as if i am the guy of doom

but what if someone is at home and they know about the camera's you just posted on the forum... They can use this as a warning to you and you're family.

Sorry if i am pointing out the flaw in why you would post that.... But it's true

Veteran
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    This is $#@!ing bull$#@!. Mad even thinking about it. I really do need to go through and write all of my serial numbers and mac addresses down on all my $#@!. With all the meth heads in my area I'm sure this is bound to happen to me as well. My heart goes out to you man. Hope these $#@!suckers get what's coming to them.

** edit**

One thing I would do as well is go through craiglist ads for your area and any online stores where private sellers in your city have many if not all of the items stolen from your house up for sale. If money is their plan, selling it to a pawnshop is a dumb move because pawn shops are required to write down all serial numbers and reject items that have had them filed off. It would get them caught. Check Craigslist asap. Thieves in my community use it like crazy to get rid of stolen goods.
    Last edited by unicron7; 12-29-2012 at 05:46.

I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

Thread Information