Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Hangover Cure ( my bed is calling )

ok i get hangovers from time to time, since we all drink a drink on the forum and have a great time. How does one cure their hangover and any recommendations in that department

me i would drink mouth wash the next day and it works or i brush my teeth

Or i drink 4 ltr's of coke and it helps..

Or i eat a fry and that is the god's recommendation to all men..

So what about all of my drink victims on here... What's you're cure for a hangover, so i hopefully can fined a cure here
    Last edited by claud3; 12-28-2012 at 03:35.

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    ok i get hangovers from time to time, since we all drink a drink on the forum and have a great time. How does one cure their hangover and any recommendations in that department

me i useless drink mouth wash the next day and it works or i brush mt teeth

So what about all of my drink victims on here... What's you're cure for a hangover, so i hopefully can fined a cure here

I don't drink much anymore. I may have an occasional beer in the summer time after working outside in the heat or on christmas I will have a glass of rum & coke, but it's been a long time since I've gotten so drunk that I had a hangover. My Doctor I go to told me the best thing for a hangover is get a lot of sleep and drink water. He told me that quite a few years ago and imo it's actually the best thing for a hangover.

Supreme Veteran

i think sleeping is the worse, because you just extend the hangover the whole day

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    It's just you and me. Also, the H.O.T T.U.B. We can take it slow into outer space. It's not a race. Don't worry so much just give the water a touch. No one will know you dipped a toe. No reason to hide. There's no reason to hide. Just dip your toe. Hit the jets. There's something going on below the water.Making sons and daughter. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah!

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Supreme Veteran

yep i am pulling the plug

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I always find that the answer to a hangover (and most anything really) is a good ol'...

Supreme Veteran

i have one off them every morining and that's a given... Helps for the 30 seconds it lasts

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Taking a chaser pill before you drink... After drinking eat a lot of bread and stay hydrated with water

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    i have one off them every morining and that's a given... Helps for the 30 seconds it lasts
    You have to put your finger in your bum while you're doing it. If you **** yourself, then you know you don't have a hangover anymore.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow

me i would drink mouth wash the next day and it works or i brush my teeth

My cure is not to drink. Works every time.

11. Likes Lebowski , Silvy wishes they had posted this first.
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    My cure is not to drink. Works every time.
    *taps glass* True story. (plus rep)

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    water is key. Just don't go crazy on the drinking, make sure to stay hydrated cus the alcohol does dehydrate your brain and you'll be fine.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Master Guru
    I don't do anything when i wake up with a hangover except lay around. I can't bring myself to eat that much because i feel like it will just come back up on me lol.

Water or powerade helps a lot though. Powerade is awesome when you wake up completely parched.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    PR0d1gyV2
    Idk, I'm 18, I have drank a lot! And I've had maybe 2 hangovers in my life! And the only way I got rid of them was, I woke up and started drinking more! That's probably the most fool proof way of curing a hangover!

Special thanks to zzKurozz for the Signature and Avatar!
    Prodigy - A young one, endowed with exceptional abilities.
    Currently Playing: MoH: Warfighter / Assassin's Creed 3 / GW2
    Waiting For: CoD: Black Ops 2 / Borderlands 2

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Wait till you hit 30 a hangover is a different beast lmao

In my 20's I could get wasted and show up for work and be in court like nothing happened I don't miss those days lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    The best cure is to control yourself during a hangover, not to exaggerate and then you gonna feel good.

Supreme Veteran

Well I am 28 as you know

So hangovers are extremely deadly Lmao

I need to do the right thing and that's more sex will cure this

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Well I am 28 as you know

So hangovers are extremely deadly Lmao

I need to do the right thing and that's more sex will cure this
    28? I thought you are like 18 with your attitude

Kidding bro.

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    A nasty but effective solution is:
    - Before you go to bed go and make yourself puke, that will get rid of most the alcohol and you should be OK... plus prevents you from waking up in the middle of the night to puke.

But the really important question here is how can you drink without getting drunk; I know you build resistance the more you drink, but without becoming an alcoholic how can you better yourself in that department???

I've heard if you drink a raw egg before you start drinking that helps. Some recommend eating bread but that wasn't much help.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peaceful Warrior
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    I've heard if you drink a raw egg before you start drinking that helps. Some recommend eating bread but that wasn't much help.
    Drinking raw egg is stupid in any situation. Raw eggs are not only far less bioavailable and hard on the digestive system, you leave yourself open to salmonella or E. coli poisoning. On top of that, even if having a raw egg beforehand helps, so would having a cooked one, seeing as there aren't any magical properties in a raw egg that aren't in a cooked one. The protein slows the absorption of alcohol, so that aspect of the egg is beneficial, but if someone told you to get protein in a raw egg they were just being a ****. The best way to prevent a hangover is to a) eat first and b) don't... drink so much.

One of the best hangover cures is Pedialyte... if you're hungover you are most likely severely dehydrated.
    Last edited by Brandon; 12-28-2012 at 18:27.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

22. Likes John25 wishes they had posted this first.
    Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Drinking raw egg is stupid in any situation. Raw eggs are not only far less bioavailable and hard on the digestive system, you leave yourself open to salmonella or E. coli poisoning. On top of that, even if having a raw egg beforehand helps, so would having a cooked one, seeing as there aren't any magical properties in a raw egg that aren't in a cooked one. The protein slows the absorption of alcohol, so that aspect of the egg is beneficial, but if someone told you to get protein in a raw egg they were just being a ****. The best way to prevent a hangover is to a) eat first and b) don't... drink so much.

One of the best hangover cures is Pedialyte... if you're hungover you are most likely severely dehydrated.
    Thanks, that's a good point about the dangers of raw egg; that "tip" was to be able to drink more not for hangovers. My guess is that raw egg acts as coating on the stomach whereas a cooked egg would not work that way.

Anyway, I don't really have problems with hangovers, but I'd like to be able to drink more before getting drunk.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Supreme Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    28? I thought you are like 18 with your attitude

Kidding bro.
    Well sometimes I am Lmao

But it's insane how they get worse as you get older

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    A couple of Vitamin Milkshakes (Power up/Nutriment) that you can buy from a Shop the next Morning work Wonders for a Hangover

Peaceful Warrior
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    Thanks, that's a good point about the dangers of raw egg; that "tip" was to be able to drink more not for hangovers. My guess is that raw egg acts as coating on the stomach whereas a cooked egg would not work that way.

Anyway, I don't really have problems with hangovers, but I'd like to be able to drink more before getting drunk.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    [QUOTE=mikeghtmare;5975132]Thanks, that's a good point about the dangers of raw egg; that "tip" was to be able to drink more not for hangovers. My guess is that raw egg acts as coating on the stomach whereas a cooked egg would not work that way.

Anyway, I don't really have problems with hangovers, but I'd like to be able to drink more before getting drunk.[/QUOTE]

Drink plenty of of Full Fat Milk as it puts a lining on your Stomach.

Thread Information