Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go

Black Ops II' first DLC leaks

A possible promotional image for the first "Call of Duty: Black Ops II" DLC titled "Revolution" leaked on the game's official forums Sunday. The image reveals four multiplayer maps along with a new Zombies map and a bonus weapon for the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC shooter.
    The four multiplayer maps shown in the "Black Ops II: Revolution" image are Hydro, Grind, Downhill and Mirage. Hydro appears to take place at a hydroelectric dam while Grind is set at skate park. Downhill is a snowy map set at a ski resort that reminds us of the Summit map from the first "Black Ops." Lastly, Mirage appears to be set in China as there are Pagoda-type buildings in the background.
    View slideshow: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Revolution DLC Promo Images
    The new Zombies map is Die Rise which almost sounds like a play on words with the original Der Riese map and "high rise". The background shows buildings half-toppled over but we'll have to wait and see if that is something players get to enter or not.
    Finally, the "Revoltuion" DLC adds a bonus Peacekeeper Sub-Machine Gun which is an interesting choice given the amount of complaints from the "Black Ops II" community about how the SMGs are over-powered.
    No release date or price is listed on "Revolution" promotional image but we expect it to $15 (1200 MS Points) like all previous "Call of Duty" DLC packs and to release on Xbox LIVE first followed a month later by the PS3 and PC. There is still no word from Activision or Treyarch on if they are supporting DLC on the Wii U version of the game.
    Update: An image from a GameStop promotion poster indicates that the "Revolution" DLC will be released on Jan. 29. The forum post that leaked the initial image has been removed by Activision.
    Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the latest news or you can subscribe to our RSS feed or email alerts.

http://www.examiner.com/article/blac...us-zombies-map

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Interesting find. Thanks for posting this. So it looks like we are getting 4 MP maps and 1 zombie map. I like this. It seems like they went back to to way they done DLC in the original Black Ops.

Also. The new gun. Does that mean I would have to re-unlock diamond SMG camo when I get this new gun? Or will DLC guns be excluded from diamond camo challenges?

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    A new gun 4 maps and a Zombie map huh? Wonder why they are adding another smg? Would that mean you only get to use it if you but this pack. That's kibda lame..

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Guru
    I'd assume that it can be picked up off the floor by people who do not own the DLC but for to equp it and earn it gold and put your own attachments on it then you'd need to buy the DLC. That is just my assumption though I could be wrong.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    That sounds about right. Maybe in a later update they'll give it to others for free

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Guru
    Never know, they might be stingy and not let people pick it up off the floor lol might just not even appear on the floor for those who do not own the DLC.

Other people seem to think it is a new zombies weapon so it might not even be a MP weapon.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I'm not really into the game anymore (I usually just play cod for a month or two after release) but I'm curious to see some videos and stuff of the maps. Maybe I'll get it. Although the pics don't reveal much, the crazy colours in Grind look interesting

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Your right lol I think it is a zombie weapon I think they did that before in blops 1.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go

Looks like the gun is for multi player online
    Last edited by berts08; 01-09-2013 at 19:00.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Elite Guru
    Yeah, hopefully it is a decent weapon and hopefully we don't need to re-earn diamond SMG camo if we already have it.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    The Chinese and alps levels looked pretty cool.

Elite Guru
    Yeah I kinda liked the look of all the maps apart from the one with the water running through it.

Thread Information